Sign in to follow this  
miles-militis

Somalia: Federal states of Somalia. But which of the two tracks?

Lady   

Originally posted by Xassan Nasra Allah:

Sayid maxamed cabdille xassan shouldn't be in this discussion at all. he is above and beyond your gross stupidities. as for Ghani, he was a great general that did great things. but the idiots that think that dead dog cigaal, and siilaanyo are their heroes, then they are drunken lost idiots.

Maxamed Siyaad may god bless him, had recognized the treasonous nature of the waqooyi galbeed and togdheer verments and did a decent job in exterminating them.

as for Jen Gaani, he did a good job for somalia by wiping out thugs and traitors.

we don't care whether hargeysa and burco leave, but the rest will stay no matter what.

Poster may god help you. redface.gif

Just wondering how Admin allowed this hatefull massege? it is Gross.

Gediid   

Xassan I like you for expressing your true feelings instead of hiding behind something you have no knowledge of like some people do.You are the first but I am sure you won't be the last.Who's next....??

Dhimbil   

Posted by Cilmi
Just to demonstrate the defective logical state of mind and demented frame of mind endangered beyond redemption of Southerners Ghani,Sayid C Hassan aka Mad Mullah, and Afweyne are their hereos.

^^wonder why pple arent as upset about above comment as well? pple should condemn name calling alltogether and stop bieng one side, otherwise it just shows your hypocritical view on things, namean.

Deeq A.   

Xasan Nasra, Cilmi and Lynx will be banned from Somalia Online next time we see any name calling.

This is the last warning.

People PLEASE stick to the subject! This thread is about Federalism in Somalia...have your juvenile squabblings somewhere else :rolleyes: Thanks Admin

I think Federalism should be instituted right after the talks, but then again I do not want some States holding the Federal government hostage, therefore I also want the Fed to have some teeth and not be another Arta.

I am also very suspicious of States having the right to have political/economic relationships with foreign powers. Any political/economic contacts with foreign countries should go through the Federal government (that’s what its for), or should be in harmony with the Federal constitution.

I would like to see these constitutions…so where could I find a copy?

Thanks in advance

Peace

Coloow   

MAY ALL THOSE WHO COMMITTED CRIMES AGAINST THE SOMALI MASSES ROT IN HELL!

MAY ALLAH BESTOW US WITH AN HONEST GOVERNMENT THAT WOULD TRY THE LIVING AND DIG OUT THE BONES OF THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR A TRIAL TO HEAL THE WOUNDS!

Cilmi   

Admin,

Oo adeer hadii aad joojisan afkaarteyda iyo eedhahdeyda iyo hadii kale ma dan baan ka leeyahay. I couldn't careless, but I know for sure some ppl here are beyond repair.

Have you asked your self why somalilanders always have to be on the defending side? have you ever seen them mingling with your own affairs? why cann't southners accept somaliland as it was as on 26 of june 1960.

As for somaliland we have forgiven and but not forgotten. We have moved forwards so please do the same. Is that too much to ask?

Comming back on the topic in hand, Federalism is good idea for the southerners. Somaliland has already stated its position as separate country and has no roll in the business of somalia. But Somaliland shall always help thier brothers if needed. Already Boqor Cisman Aw-mahamud (Buurmadow) has managed to appease with the waring sides in Puntland region. But instead of crediting the somalilander's efforts the same ppl are relentlessly attacking and calling names. :confused:

--------

Jaarkii an maamuus lahayn malihi baa dhaanta

the idea of one qabiil_land will not materialize period.

The perpetrators of the civil war hail from the waqooyi kuunfur bari and galbeed, and its very hypocritical to point fingers.

there will never be justice as long as some people are turning a blind eye on the crimes commited by their people and pointing to those commited by others.

as for federalism, as soon as there is a viable goverment (in june insha allah), with the 4.5 formula, and the international backing , hargeysa and berbera will be coming inline.

i mean what are they going to do but accept the inevitable?

if you think iam optamistic, then lets see ,and count the years with me

Gediid   

I can't fathom for the live in me why someone so young could have so much hatred in his heart.I just hope there aren't many like him hiding among us.

Gediid, i don't have hatred towards any innocent person. iam for fairness and justice for all.

as for this dellusionland, its illegal, and totally unacceptable period.

i hate ethnocenterism , hypocracy and qabiil propoganda.

Deeq A.   

Xassan Nasra is banned from Somalia Online.

We have three other nomads on our list of "WATCHED".

A warning to many seniors here, please refrain from the indirect personal attacks for that would only instigate direct confrontation from those who like to use profanity here.

To: Mr Xassan Nasra Allah,

The Man who never learned from cruel chapters of the History of yesterdays.

Asked yourselves these questions:

1-Who is crying now for somali-weyn in the doofaarey camp of kenya, who is perpetually being in the last 13 years of destitute in refugees camp of kenya, hoping that somalia will be put together by others.

2-who is genuinely being defeated in every turn of the battlefield for the last 13 years for both in somaliland and the rest of somalia.

3- I did established my country whether you liked it or not by the barrel of the gun, who is crying in hargeisa now begging for considerations to be giving a decent support for their regions, but your uncle and the members of your clan-family, who are right now with the government in hargeisa, and asking that waterwells should be build at the regions where your tribal compatriots come from, especially in that region of the eastern region of somaliland(Sool Region) where much of your people lived; where is your dignity now, where is tribal power you said it you had it in you during the heyday of siyad barre's misrule!, allowed me to enlighten you and I tell you where of, it's sadly resting with the ghost of the defeated and the vanquished at the dustpin of history!.

4-who is content to wait, to receive and to beg the unmitigated and patronising mercy of the kenyans and ethiopians diplomatic envoys now, so that they may demeaned themselves to build a nation and a state for you, or teach you how to do it.

5-who really did run away from the former capital of somalia out of cowardliness, when the brave boys of USC arrived at your door, who was forced to swim through indian ocean in order to arrive safely in kenya and at the hands of the welcoming brute force of the kenyan authorities at the refugees camps of kenya such as(Dhadhaab), where the rape and pillage of your daughters are common occurrence in every day! for the last 13 years.

6-who is today decently living in his own country without being chased away by thugs and warlords, who is recently that much of the world over had announced on their behalf that the rest of somalia should learn from a thing or two about somaliland, as to how a nation is build, and how state institutions are formulated, and as well as how should dignity and the life of the people can be protected; who has soiled and shame the name of somalis every where in the world, by their act of descent to barbarity.

7-As for the extermination business that you so fondly alluded to; I, myself seriously assure you, that I was one of the proud exterminator of the liberating forces of the SNM of somaliland; and by god did we had enough flies and fakash enemies to destroyed in hargeisa and burco when we captured those cities in early 1991; I am sure your family must have being some of them that we even told them in advanced to dig their own graves prior to shooting them at a six at the time in the back of the head; for we shown no mercy of the officers class of the occupying forces of somalia that was stationed in somaliland for the purpose of occupation; and as you probably know all of the officers were distinctly from your people! in the sense of the belonging to same tribal background as that of siyad barre and yourself; as for the foot-soldiers they were mostly from the middle regions of somalia where the USC forces and supporters came from, some of them were also a bantu somalis by origin who were from the between the river regions of shabelle and jubba, as well as many others that was from the RRA regions of bay and bakool; those were the blameless foot soldiers of the occupying forces in somaliland, and we did shown them mercy and did let them go so that could returned to their regions of origins in somalia; but as for the commanding officers and the all of the seniors platoon leaders were concern, it pleases me to announce for your benefit and all the other siyad's worshippers on this site, that they were shot like dogs and exterminated with extreme prejudice! without mercy!, apart from one or two military officers that were from Awdal region of somaliland(including Mr dahir rayale whom we had captured him in berberra!); these are my dear boy the fact of the matter and how we decisively settle matter with you and the tribal government that you represented in that momentous day of 1991,..with the barrel of the gun,..and at the heat of the battlefield...by god how many men of your tribal compatriots had beg for mercy when we captured them in somaliland,..I still remember their anguished cry and lamentations "Calaacal" of begging us for mercy on the account of some strange concept they called it "Soomaalinimo" or on the account of islamic "Brotherhood".

It's also true that the supreme commanding officer of the siyad barre forces in somaliland Gen. Cabdicasiis cali barre who was closed relative of siyad barre did manage to escape!, by disguising and clothing himself as a "Old Women", so that he'll escape the wrath of the SNM forces,..what a pitiful site for a grown-up man to run away like that!...and it is in my opinion a lasting regrets that the commanding officer of the siyad barre's forces that was the occupying forces in the regions of somaliland had escaped when the SNM forces had captured somaliland at that day!...what manner of extreme judgement he would of recieved in the hand of the victorious SNM forces, if he were to be captured at that day, I'll let your imaginations to conjured it up as an excercise for your thinking faculty...

Lastly, but not least, if you have now what it takes to come around for second decisive battle, I am more than happy to accommodate you to the same shallow graveyard of the defeated forces, where I had already filled with your predecessors in that momentous and joyous day of 1991.

In conclusion, take it from me dear boy, blood and guts as well as the barrel of the gun, is what that will determined the legacy of tomorrow and the destiny of nations; do not waste your time thinking that some forsaking conference organised by some africans will deliver unearned victory for you! as well thinking it may forced somaliland to rejoined with somalia!,..do not delude yourself to thinking a fact on the ground that bullet and blood had established a pen can nullified it!...those sort of thinking are the manners and ways of the eternally defeated and those who are perpetually fit to be shamefull cowards,..

Alas my dear boy,..history is written by the fact on the ground and to whom the bells of victory may joyously toll for!,..and so far the first round of victory was mine with unsurpassed honour!, I am waiting for the second round!, let me know when you are ready to come around to engage in the battlefield! after the kenyans and the rest of world collectively put or cobbled a nation together on your behalf, and when you're in a position to stand on your two feet unaided.

Also giving that as you said it that you were too young to take part in first round, make sure this time around that you leave behind the easy comfort of the west and that desire of venting spleen on somaliaonline forum as well as vomiting on the computer screen near you; and see to it that you pickup a gun and find yourself at the front where the decisive battlefield will be taking place so that you can give full account of yourself and give proper vent of your real desire of bloodlust; rest assure dear old boy that is where I will be in opposite of you, when the day arrived and the battle is properly joined!, to determined decisively one-way or the other the destiny of our tomorrow at the battlefield of honour!...surely like me, I hope that you can't wait for the second round of our future struggles!..

Regards,

Gaashaamo.

LANDER   

Gaashaamo, you sure know how to put Xassan in his place. To bad he'll have to read this post as a "guest" ;) . Nevertheless it would be useful if we put all this aside, since people are being banned from the site due to the instigative comments of a few. I'd personally like to see the people who were involved in a constructive manner in this topic, to get back to were they left off. Also allowing those who were watching from the sidelines (myself included) to take back their seats, without being the target of instigated hate. I'm sure Samurai (the topic starter), did not intend for hateful messages to sabotage his posting.