Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

What happened to the holly Quran? hypocracy of Asmara clowns

Fabregas   

Then holy quran was defecated and ripped to pieces by your Xabashi brothers in Muqdisho. Even, neutral Ulema have approached the TFG entity to remove the Ethiopian soldiers from places of worship. Of course, they can't undertake such an action, since Xabashis are the protectors!

If the TFG is composition of different clans so are the opposition groups, namely ARS and Al-shabaab. One should acknowledge that fact. So, Generale why do you think entire ARS group are from the same clan? and I am not talking about the make up of their supports, no doubt that ARS has more support in some area than others geographically just like the TFG.

Xiin, adeer stop with the pretentious nonsense, Adeer the facts are clear

1. this whole movement was made up of a single clan, well armed led by a sub-clan headed by IndaCade, Xasan dahir and Abdiqasin.

2. This clan used Sharif Ahmed throught the wars as a figure head and he ahd no power. IndaCade declared the war, Cayrow executed it and Xasan Dahir was the master mind.

Its amusing that certain gullible folks have been convinced that this was a religious movement. While their own communities were being targeted in KISMAYU and their homes occupied by the likes of Shiekh IndaCade.

Adeer as for nievity, was it you who thought that this clan movement was not gonna be effected by the UN resoloution or that it was going to win the war oops Jihaad.

Again kindly stop prancing around, Abdullahi Yusuf is my uncle and I don’t care what anyone thinks. Now what clan are you and would you be spared by the likes of Xasan dahir? Lol/

Originally posted by General Duke:

GT: Adeer the ARS is nothing.

What I am refering to is the Clan Courts movement.

Now what was it made up of?

Okey Duke, do the Clan Court Movement=ICU? If you mean ICU, then majority of their foot soldier were make -up of a particular clan as that movement started in certain area(Mogadishu)and remember this, the whole of this ICU came as a reactionary to those warlords in Mogadishu. This was never been a political party. Yes there were clannish elements and even warlords within them(namely Indhacade,)but one thing I want to understand is this hidden clannish agenda you talk about? Do you think there is one clan that is fighting against the TFG and the Ethiopians? if not, then do they outsmart other Somalis to fight for their "hidden" clannish agenda? I think you should retire few words my dear, especially "clan court, clan movement, looters" and whatnot icon_razz.gif that's just an advice. Hope you won't mind my Q's?

Originally posted by General Duke: Adeer dont flatter yourself. I have more clan members from the said clan than you, was raised by them, lived with them and still do. thus my understanding does not from your clans point of view but from theirs.

Saaxiib Duke, reer abtigaa maad ka xishootid?

Fabregas   

quote: quote:Sheikh Mowlid Ahmad Nor who performs the call for prayer in the Jilu Sahaba mosque in the neighborhood of Howl Wadag has called for the re-opening of the mosques urging the TFG to remove Ethiopian troops from the mosques where they have established bases

gud_salbalaar.gif

DQ: I love my reer Abtis saxib, they are a proud and wonderfull lot. Its just those who have cause them so much harm now pretend to be religious leaders.

GT: Adeer you talk about foot soldiers. Here are the names of the leaders of ICU.

Sharif Ahmed, Abukar Cumar Cadaan, Janagow, Xasan dahir, Ibrahim Cadow.

Militarry. Indacade, Abu Qutabe, Cayrow...

What clan are these men from? ;)

GT: Adeer you talk about foot soldiers. Here are the names of the leaders of ICU.

Sharif Ahmed, Abukar Cumar Cadaan, Janagow, Xasan dahir, Ibrahim Cadow.

Militarry. Indacade, Abu Qutabe, Cayrow...

What clan are these men from?

Again El-Generale, as i said before there is no co-incident that all of those guy (ICU leaders) were from the same clan because ICU has started from Mogadishu. They were union of courts set by no other than clans/inhabitants of Mogadishu. i will give an example here bro, back in 1992 when Al-ithixad was in Waqooyi Barri, almost all of the said party's leaders were from local clans(sheikh Abdulkadir Faarax, Sheikh Hussein Abdulla, Sheikh Abullahi Ali Hashi, and I can continue.) Don't jump the gun on me and bring Hassan Dahir, he was the only guy outside of the local clans there. Who were the Al-ithaxad foot soldiers there? 90% plus were also from that area.

Now tell me Gerenale, were Al-ithixad one qabiil or qabiil based group? were their agenda to futher a clan interests? Bal isku barbar dhig 2dan group similarities ma jiraan? Maxaa ICU u daba wadaa waa hal qabiil?

^^^Thus they were a clan based faction based in Mogadishu and not representtitves of Somalia.

Point made adeer. This was a clan movement and not a national one.

unknown1   

abu quteyba hasn't the same clan as hassan dahir. and why don't you mention abu mansur, abu zubeyr and turki? it's because you want to confuse others with one sub clan.

Originally posted by unknown1:

abu quteyba hasn't the same clan as hassan dahir. and why don't you mention abu mansur, abu zubeyr and turki? it's because you want to confuse others with one sub clan.

Damn right! dhulQarnayn too "hasn't the same clan as hassan dahir"- so we aint having your hogwash mayn! :D

dhulQarnayn,

Republic Of California.