Sign in to follow this  
Senora

Ladies, OUR TURN! what's our turn off's for men!!

Senora   

Well, the gentleman( well,at least some of them were) have spoken, and now its our turn to tell them what we dislike about them! So, MEN, get ready to get a cramp in your hand, cause you got a lot of notes to take!

Senora   

1)Men who believe that they are superior to women!

---for the men who pointed out the whole feminism thing, this is why it all started. We can be as equally capable to do the things you can, maybe even better!( like give birth to you ignorant guys out there!)

2)Men who think they were good for only one thing!

---believe me, we are exceptional in many things, it it just our choice on if we want to waste it on you guys!

3)Men who put our culture over the religion

--- this only goes for those guys out there, who think that we are trying to be like the westerners! Some one please tell me where in the quran does it state that a woman cant be independant, or that she cant be succesful along side with her husband! Would you say that about the many men back home, who aren't doing nothing but sitting on their $$$, and when they come here, they start to get a job or go to school? Were doing the same thing your doing, taking advantage of the opportunities that are available.

4) Those men who have the audacity to throw a bad name at a woman when she is sexually active, but give praise to their guy friends.

--- to get the record straight, I'm still a virgin, and i plan to stay that way until i get married. But many don't feel like that, and that is their choice. The quran states that no muslim should be involved with fornication. Men or women.Why should we let guys decide on womens sexuality.

well those were just a few.............

x_quizit   

Princess I agree with you sis....very well articulated, unlike the arguments some guys here write about what they don't like about women. So Im just gonna elaborate.....My list...

1-men with bad breath....pls listerine for God's sake....

2-smokers....walking ashtrays...

3-conceited men...the ones that actually look like beetle juice(Howard Stern watchers will understand) but believe that Tom Cruise is no competition....there's something to be said for confident men, without crossing to arrogance...

4-men who are threatened by intelligent women-i.e.-jamal11...throwing out the word feminism without ever understanding what it really stands for...he's probably afraid she'll realize that his IQ isn't as up to par as he would like her to believe....

5-men who believe a woman's role is as a pregnant and barefoot housewife....i'm intensely allergic to them, and pls God, may i never be stuck with one...

6-men who believe they know the religion, when in truth, they still have no idea what a quran looks like, or what it really says....those men are the one that put tradition over religion....

that's it for now...i believe I've wounded a few egos...so until next time...

SuNsHyNe   

What turns us off in men?! Where do u want me to start.............

Here's my list...

1. Men who act like there all that and a bag of chips.. when all they are are just losers who still live with their mothers!!

2. Men that smoke or eat qaad, their just bad kissers and stink like $hit with proper black lips even after all the clone they got on!!

3. Short men...and I dont believe what they say about short men either!!!

4.Bald men!

5. Fat men!

6. Ugly men!

7. Stinkty men!

8. Ugly men!

9. Men with small dicks (sorry fellerz!!) It just dont feel sexy to women!!

10. Ugly men again!!

11. Men that stink of Body Odour!!

12. Men with no A$$, we need something to hold on to!!

13. And again UGLY MEN!!

I could go on for ages but i'll stop before i get banned from this forum!!

Hibo   

salaan all sisters

What women want men to know, Author Barbara De Angela

good to read

it is about to understand each other including turn on and off.

dable waligii ma dallaco

Miriam1   

Salam

Great Topic sis, its about time :D

This is not in order smile.gif

- Men who have long hair I met this somali guy with long curly locks till his shoulders i was like OH MY GOD!

-Arrogant and Self Concieted men

- Men with noting intelligent to say but yet i have the urge to open their mouths and say somting

-Men who diss the femenist move..like a few here in this forum !

-Short men

- Bald men

-Men who have an overly femenine side. Its just disgusting.

- Men who know they are good looking.

I have more but well i end it here for my fingers hurt from typing smile.gif

Later

Paragon   

4-men who are threatened by intelligent women-i.e.-jamal11...throwing out the word feminism without ever understanding what it really stands for...he's probably afraid she'll realize that his IQ isn't as up to par as he would like her to believe....

Sister, I think you missed the point of the joke... smile.gif

walaahi ladies...why you complaining bout short men...lol..I´m preety tall and I used to say that i´m not attracted to short men...but the one that i saw in a wedding xalay,all I can say is mmmmmmm :cool:

Emerald   

wwwwwoooaaahhh....after readin d male species diss all my mali-sistas i wanna get a few tings sorted......k boys get a pen nd paper,:

.^.d *im so lovd up wid my barbie doll* types

.^.d daydreamers> tinkin mz aight is gonna com along nd pick yu up*get ova it...nd make it appen!*.d i dnt care wat i luk like typa bruvas

.*.d shallow selfcenterd bruvas hu only tink bout nuffin but S E X!

.players hu tink deyz cn easilly pull

.d short punny bruvs

.skin heds

.skinny legs

.too much bulk muscle

.d im gonna cry typa bruvs (gro up)

.d im chillin wid my m8s 24/7 bruvas

.most importantly d types hu dnt ave ne respect 4 demselves, deyr religion (ALLAH IS GR8) nd deyr FAMILLY!!!

@ D END OF D DAY WE MALI GYALS MAY NOT CARE BOUT WOT YU LUK LIKE IF YUR COMPASIONATE ND TRULLY UNDERSTANDIN!!!!!!!!!!!*_*, dat du ya bruvs?