Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Sh. Sharif at his best--many thanks to BBC

Kashafa   

Baash Muhandis,

Whereas you and the rest of peaceniks are happy to drink the Kool-Aid of Is-Qancis, I like to keep my feet grounded, look at the horizon and figure out what is to come. The case scenario I posted is probable. I pray it doesn't happen. But if things continue the way they're being schemed to, the powers-that-be will have effectively used Shaykh Sharif to wage war on his brothers on the ground. I pray that he wakes up to the fact that he is being played like a high school chick at a college party. You have conveniently dodged answering my question(ie, what ur position will be). It's noted: You don't like tough questions that might expose ur macawiis, as Oodweyne would say.

marka, abti, take a crack at it. Will you stand with the Blue helmets and cheer them on against the peace-spoilers and anarchists ?

ONLF are lions who fight for a cause. Theirs is war of necessity not a war of choice

:D Because you say so ? I mean, could u at least help us out with some reasoning, rudimentary as it may be, as to why the two wars are different ? Is it because one side wears cimaamads and the other side doesn't ? Is it because one side might destroy, once and for all, the "anaka vs ayaga" mindset that is embedded in psyche of most people of your generation ? Do you fear political disenfranchisement ? Questions, yaa Muhandis, that are telling in their own right.

Rhetorical question: If the ONLF attacks Garowe tommorow, in retaliation for the Somalis-4-sale scheme, will they cease to be lions ? :Dicon_razz.gif

Man, I'm loving this, lol, too easy.

Gabbal   

You are on the money Oodweyn, at least in so far as your first post is concerned.

These are some of the points highlighted by you that I find myself in total agreement with:

I believe the good Sheikh, had lost the plot completely, in here. And I am afraid, there is no way of getting around that; for he gave the game away without getting anything concrete in return...you only sign what you are capable of implementing it in the first place, and specifically with a party that has stake in the outcome of that agreement.

As well as saying that he is depending on the UN to bring about the departure of the Ethiopians forces in the first place, without first compelling the same UN to asked the Ethiopians to be "signatory to the said agreement" in the first place (or at least in-order to show, that the Ethiopians are on board when it comes to the UN's time-table)...And, therefore, sadly, he seamed to be saying, that if all this fails, that it should be the UN that will be and should be held responsible for his political miscalculation, rather than himself being liable of purchasing a bills of used goods in the first place from the said UN.

The good Sheik has simply lost the plot and there is no way to explain this.

RedSea   

Kashafa,

That quote is killing abti wallahi. :confused:

When is a war ever neccesary over peace as far as somalia is concern?

Kashafa   

^^ Which quote ? The ONLF parody bit ? That's pure satire, akhi. I'm making fun of those who speak about peace in the most unrealistic way, and as if they have a monopoly over it's definition

Yacni, if you do not toe the line of their defintion of 'peace'(submission and surrender), then you are bloodthirsty warmonger.

Who gave them a monopoly over peace ? Who gave Shaykh Sharif a saintly halo to wear, as if he could do no wrong ? Mida kale, Who doesn't want peace ? Only madmen would choose war over peace. War is Hell. There is no glory to be reaped from it, only costly wins(or defeats) exacted at a terrible sacrifice. But there are times in a peoples history, when they have no choice but to fight, when their very existence is under threat, when the alternative to war, in all it's hellishness, is unthinkable. Somalia is at such a stage today. If we give in today, submit today, surrender today, generations of unborn Somalis will have to live with the consequences of our cowardice. I hope you can appreciate the enormity of what we're faced with. What plagues my opponents more than anything is a crippling short-sightedness. War hadee maanta, today, Xabashada baxaan, and they leave behind a fully intact client puppet government, what good has their leaving done ? Xabada oo istaagtay momentarily, ay oo arkaan guul la gaaray, in their caqli-xumo. The peaceniks would purchase temporary security, and in the process of bayc, readily give up sacrosanct liberties.

Can't let that happen, brah. Won't let that happen, brah. Not while the steeds of war still march. Not while them Throughbreds still draw breath.

Abtigiis   

^^ Haa, good I know the ONLF bit is a satire afterall. the bile was rising inside me as I thought good Kashafa was saying that againt the freedom fighters. 1000% Kashafa is right!

Kaalay, meeshan ileen dadbaa sharciga ka sareeya. Oodweyne's argument looks pretty good and classy; but I thought clan names are not allowed here. I remember I was banned for a lesser offence. Anyway, given the man's weight, I wouldn't be surprised if there are exceptions to the rule.

Ninkan inaan isku taataabto marabo nin loo gali karo ma aha!!!

Kashafa , as I told you before, I am with Sharif on this one. Alshabaabs will be confronted with reason and naseexah. If they remain stubborn, and refuse to listen the wisdom of Sh. Sharif, other means will be found to lessen the impact of their rebellion. The goal is to revive Somalia, and do away with Ethiopia’s influence. Gradually. Reality, my good brother, trumps empty slogans such as dignity and pride. This is not a contest of bravery.

Ina Yusuf and other men in the tfg are negligible variables at this juncture of Somali history. To refuse a potential peace deal because of them is to let them shape the future of Somalia, and that we cannot allow. Adeer my bashfulness prevents me to undress you and your argument here amaama jamahiir…so would you please show patience and let things unfold instead of entertaining worst scenarios.

Where is Oodweyne? The secessionist warmonger! Saaka waa usoo quraacday...

^^I asked him one question. I want him to answer that question without going off on a tangent like he does all the time.

Kolba najjaasuu sii deyn doonnaa sidiisiiye, laakiin saaka waan u dul qaadan...

Hunguri   

Nabad V Colaad

Nabad = Barwaaqo,badhaadhe,guul, wanaag!

Colaad = Wiil kaa dhimay, Qax, Dumar-ka iyo ciyaalka oo banaanka ku dhaca, adigoo qaxooti ku taga dhul shisheeye. Adigoo lagu yaso, lagu quudhsado, hadhawtana noqda Waxba yahay!

Midnimo V Kala qaybsanaan

Midnimo = dad walaalo ah, isku mid ah. Qof wanaagsan oo iyaga ka mid ah, talada iyo hogaanka u dhiibta.

Kala qaybsanaan = Hadaan tayda leey yeelin, socon mayso. Hadaan waxaas la samayn, nabadi dhici mayso. Hadaan aniga lay maqalna waxa la sheegayaa, waa huuhaa!

Conclusion:-

Ninka sugi kari waayay 120 habeen, ayaa Xabashidu Somalia kaga baxaysaa. Anigu, waxaan u arkaa nin dan kale watta. Ama Al Shabaab ha taageero, ama Ereteria, ama Somali land ama ONLF. Caqliga, aan caadifadu ku jirin. Ama aan suntii Somalida kala dishay, ka guuxayn. Waxaan aaminsanahay. Inuu sabri karo 120 habeen. Isagoo, ka war sugaya. Hadba xaalku sidoo noqdo. Laakiin, ninkii fawdo iyo dan kale wadaa. Dee hayska qayliyo!

Nabadaa naas la nuugo leh!

I believe mr. Kashafa has taken the proverb: 'habar fadhidha lagdin la fududaa' to a whole new level.

seriously dude if your so adamant about these 'hit & run attacks' by the honourable al-shabaab (the gatekeepers of somaliness and the protecters of the somali ppl) which you gloriously boast about, why dont you go and become a commander or at least join these 'freedom fighters'? I personally know of several that has done this (inc. one suicide-bomber) and i could advice you on how to go about practically in order to enable you to put your money where your mouth is. ready for combat?

Castro   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Conclusion:-

Ninka sugi kari waayay 120 habeen, ayaa Xabashidu Somalia kaga baxaysaa. Anigu, waxaan u arkaa nin dan kale watta. Ama Al Shabaab ha taageero, ama Ereteria, ama Somali land ama ONLF. Caqliga, aan caadifadu ku jirin. Ama aan suntii Somalida kala dishay, ka guuxayn. Waxaan aaminsanahay. Inuu sabri karo 120 habeen. Isagoo, ka war sugaya. Hadba xaalku sidoo noqdo. Laakiin, ninkii fawdo iyo dan kale wadaa. Dee hayska qayliyo!

Nabadaa naas la nuugo leh!

Walee adaa cirka roob ku og. Keep waiting awoowe. I'll tell you in six words what Oodweyne would in 5000: this agreement is an aborted fetus.

Saying so does not make one a warmonger. Ignoring it makes you look uninformed.

Hunguri   

Castro, dee bal waatahaye iska suga. Aan aragnoba. Ninkan Kashafa ee durbaanka wayn watta iyo A&T. 2-daa nin waxaad u sheegtaa 120 habeen ayaa la kala ogaanayaa, run iyo been waxa aduunku Somalia ka damacsanyahay. Waxaad doontid heshiiska ku sheeg. Laakiin bal afkiina iyo carrabkiina ka adkaada inta rag kala baxayo. Warkuba waa intaas!

Originally posted by Castro:

this agreement is an aborted fetus.

Saying so does not make one a warmonger. Ignoring it makes you look uninformed.

To the contrary, this agreement is a good first step toward peaceful and stable Somalia. And only a cynic would fail to acknowledge that. Oodweyne is a warmonger, always has been. He is a flaming secessionist who has no interest in seeing a stable South/Somalia. In fact, he’s among those who would like to continue buttressing their case for independence with the painful reality that’s the failed Somalia.