Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Sh. Sharif Arrives in Muqdisho

He will do anything to bring about peace in the land. If anyone is doubtful of that, so be it. Some were saying yesterday that he couldn't land at Jowhar and here he is in MOGADISHO. Give the man the credit he deserves.

^ Jowhar was meant to be his hearland, were the ICU are in charge, now he is relying on Amisom and TFG soldiers to protect him what does tat say about the support he has.

The reality is most people see himm as a sell out, in reality the support of the International Community is all he has. I do hope he bringes about profound changes on the ground but the chances of that happening are very slim at the moment.

^Jowhar is still his base, and the news that said he was refused to land was simply baseless. Don't tell me that the red keffiyah wearing men are TFG soldiers :D

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

He will do anything to bring about peace in the land. If anyone is doubtful of that, so be it. Some were saying yesterday that he couldn't land at Jowhar and here he is in MOGADISHO. Give the man the credit he deserves.

what peace and credit for what?

well Gelle he is longer seen as the saviour by Majority of Somalis, no one is doupting his longing for peace in Somalia, but it seems like he fallen prey to the beasts that much rather prefer Somalia remain in the state is in now or even worse.

ilax   

Why not for peace? Look, give a chance for peace making efforts. For me, Sh Sharif did the right thing. The Sherif is doing some level of diplomacy at least to restore salvation for the country.

We have to appreciate, we should not criticise anything for the sake of being critique.

Sh. sharif need backhanded compliment not nonsense critique.

I fully support his diplomatic endeavours. Is he going to win in this, is some thing else.

Malika   

So finally the peace caravan has set foot in Mogadishu,ah! Inshaallah Kheyr baan uu rajeneyaa Sheikha and all those working toward bringing peace to Somalia.

ps.It's rather concerning how we have turned our chaos/dilema/struggles to SOAP OPERA kind of discussion. :(