Sign in to follow this  
Fazliyah

Breast Reduction/tips,ideas

Buuxo   

^no it will help her with her posture and provide support..therefore she should have less backpain.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Funny how one usually only hears about people making theirs bigger. I guess no one is ever happy with what they have, L0L.

Sometimes it's just too much to handle. Large breasts can cause problems with your back and ribs.

I'm still baffled as to why most of the responses made here are by men. Not useful ones either. Y'all sound like old perverts. Very distasteful.

Sister good luck with the procedure. I can only imagine the grief it has caused you. The beauty and rahma of Islam is that it offers flexibly. Just make sure you do your research first. Also I don't know if this is relevant to you and I'm not implying anything, but some times shedding a few pounds takes them down a lot too.

Insha'Allah it all works out for the best.

Wasalaam

Fazliyah   

Salaam to all my brothers and sisters

just wanna let you guys know that I had the reduction Alhamdulillaah Everything went really well today is my 4th day since after surgery. I am just tired and a sore around the incision sites kids driving me crazy inshAllah I ask everyone to keep me in their prayers

chubacka   

May Allah make it easy for you, also an idea would be to take the kids to their grans or something while you recover if that's possible.

Kool_Kat   

OH HELL! HOW DID I MISS THIS TOPIC?

As someone who had the procedure done in 2004, I know it takes a lot of courage to finally go through with it...It took me two cancancelled procudre appointments til I finaly said it is time to do it... Good for you!!! {Here's an e-hug - not too tight though :D } It just gets better from here, with the exception of the next few weeks...Make sure to keep the area dry at all times...Ahh and Tylenol 3 will be your best-friend...

It took me about a week or ten days, I think, to start to feel better and get back to my normal activities slowly...Luckly, I didn't have any children to look after, I hope you have help around the house with the kids - lots of help...I remember missing to sleep on my sides, gosh how I hated sleeping on my back all the time... :mad: Alxamdulilah, I was able to breastfeed after I had my daughter two years later, which was a major concern for me, although the doctor said not to worry...Had to see it to believe it...

Sorry wasn't much help before your procedure or while doing your research, but let me know if I can help now...GOOD LUCK and INSHA'ALLAH SPEEDY RECOVERY baan kuu rajeyn...

Fazliyah   

Thanks Sis... today is one week I went to the Dr they took out the drains which wasn't painful but WEIRD… I took shower for the first time in a week and then ended having little temperature this evening kind of made me worried ..Alhamdulillaaah

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I would say you keep them like that so that you could feed your children better and make your husband sleep on them ,,,,,,,,,
:D

lol. war wuxu saqanjaansanaa.