Sign in to follow this  
Major-General Cawad

Six Somali Men executed in Saudi-Arabia

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

"wherever somalis are, way qaribaan,"(something to that like)

Is it modern nowdays to take the mickey or dish out insults on Somalis? Waa Yaab..! Maxaa la oran jirey "wixii xuunba Xawo aa iska leh". I have some news for you dear the Somali race does not need you, I repeat, it does not need you at all. You need it for identity. We may stab,bite,kill each other but you missed the point that we are proud of who we are . We are are proud of being skinnies,chicken legs, Xalimos, Faaraxs, Geeljiire, etc.. And our pride overides anything else. Just cause we are going through a period of civil turmoil doesnt mean we are a society that is into disentegration. Our history proves that and our very existance makes a mark in this World.Our society does not hold a place for pretenders .

You demonstrate for a cause, you don't stand and voice an opinion over a bunch of criminals who were meant to die

How on earth did you come to the conclussion that they were criminals unless you trust the justice sysytem that 'be-headed' them. I can give you a long list of honkies walking in the street of western Europe who committed worst crimes and found guilty by the same justice sytem but pardoned by the Kingdom. And secondly who are you to determine who dies and not dies.

True the hour of death cannot be altered by any human being but its cause vary in justification. The reason behind the beheading of the six Somalis cannot ever be justified by the people who carried out who claim to uphold the best justice system for mankind yet abuse it and twist it to their own liking.

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Mutakallim:

Some folks are, naturally, better adapted to living in the lower spheres of discussion, so their experience will, indubitably, give them the edge. On second thought, I imagine you have already "washed your hands" of this, so I need not at all dispense advice.

With Salaams

PK

P.S. As regards this thread, it is nothing save a storm in a teacup.

This was after all a good discussion but the indifference to the deceased men who had already served their sentence more than they should, has been what ignited the whole debate into a tomfoolery. A lot of Nomads candidly let out a scream of emotional terror because they felt the tragedy deserved sympathy and empathy.

It was a matter of complete indifference vs courage plucked up out of sympathy with the deceased Somalis: My God take them to Janna. Amin

Nairobi (HAN) April 9, 2005- The IGAD Human Rights Watch accused the Somalia Federal Government and the rest of the IGAD Frontline States today of ignoring human rights violations against their citizens by Saudi Arabia because of the desert kingdom's massive economic power.

Despite a history of arbitrary arrests, torture, unfair trials and harsh punishments such as flogging and beheading, Saudi Arabia has never been held to the same human rights standards that EU, UN and its allies apply to Sudan, Mozambiq and Eritrea and other nations accused of widespread repression, the human rights group said.

"The country's strategic position and vast oil resources have led governments and businesses around the world to subordinate human rights to economic and strategic interests," the group said in a 19-page report.

In addition to an annual report detailing the human rights situation in most of the world's countries, Amnesty International issues one detailed report each year focusing on a single country. This year the organization focused on Saudi Arabia. And it coupled its report with a call for a grass-roots campaign to protest Saudi abuses.

"The U.N. Commission on Human Rights has, over the years, publicly expressed concern about the human rights situation in a wide range of countries in all regions of the world, but it has never publicly addressed the serious human rights situation in Saudi Arabia," the report said.

The Somalis Worldwide expressed sadness About The Saudi Executions, while the President of Federal Somalia HE Abdullahi Yusuf in Nairobi did not respond to a request for comment on the Somalis Executions by the Saudi Authority in Jeddah.

report.

The Islamic Law and the Saudi Executions

Since the majority of the provisions in the Saudi Penal Code are based on Islamic law, at least in theory, I would like to examine the Saudi actions under both the strict interpretations of the classic Islamic Law and in light of the expositions by the early Islamic Jurists.

The State Department and Amnesty International agree that both Saudi citizens and foreigners were executed. Amnesty International said, however, that Saudi justice falls more heavily on outsiders and people from the margins of society. It said the system is especially harsh in its treatment of foreign workers, who make up about a quarter of the Saudi population; critics of the regime; and religious minorities, including Christians, Sikhs and Shiite Muslims.

Originally posted by CAAMIR:

Amnesty International said, however, that Saudi justice falls more heavily on outsiders and people from the margins of society. It said the system is especially harsh in its treatment of foreign workers, who make up about a quarter of the Saudi population; critics of the regime; and religious minorities, including Christians, Sikhs and Shiite Muslims. [/QB]

--------

which kinda remains, how come no freaking sheikhs are beheaded, when they daily rape lil boys n women!!

layzie!! 1 of them brothas could have been your husband!! n could have make your dreams come true!! ever think of that!! :confused:

Gelle   

this is miscarriage of justice.Why are some of you protecting these "murders"Gacankudhiglayasha?

Theykilled those men in cold blood,so stop standing up for them,as matter of fact stop standing up for all arbes.This goes out to all

of you that admire and love Arbers! hers a news flash for you! they dont like you,the dont care about you,and last but not lest,they dont give a flyin F about you.

-Lily-   

GOD ALLMIGHTY is the Judge of all Judges and the day will come when no silk rope, nor crown nor passport will protect you from his punishment. May Allah rest their souls, guilty or innocent.

I was planning a holiday to Dubai,Spain is looking far more appealing now...

Isn't it sad when half arab people rally for the same arabs who refer to them as 'Abdi's' (or slaves)? I have seen it so many times it's laughable.

NGONGE   

^^ Heh. :D:D

The Spanish have arrested a few Muslims without charge (like in camp x). I suggest you don't go to Portugal as a sign of protest. :rolleyes:

Haddad   

Originally posted by WaTerLily:

Isn't it sad when half arab people rally for the same arabs who refer to them as 'Abdi's' (or slaves)?

Well, no one is perfect, including many Somalis who refer to certain Somalis as 'Abdi's' (adoon, jareer, etc).

shyhem   

^^^^

It's time to move on, and this story will one day be history.Actually,next time anyone is gonna narrate this story,he or she should start with " Once upon a time in a far distance land called S.Arabia or the desert......

Walaahi I am shocked about this.

Okay them somalian GUYS did something deeply wrong.

But Saudi A. Government shouldn't have done what they have done. :mad: :mad:

I am so hurt by this. Our somalians are just doing wrong wrong wrong.... :( May allah HELP us ALL

:confused:

Haddad   

I called one of the victim's (victims of Saudi Justice System) relatives in Saudi Arabia in order to get some information about the case but I was shocked when they told me they were satisfied with the sentence...

Read the rest of the article.