Sign in to follow this  
Major-General Cawad

Six Somali Men executed in Saudi-Arabia

J.Lee   

why can not you explain the sharia without insulting entire somali population.

Good Point Bilan. Both OG and Opponents are letting emotions cloud their judgement.

By OG_Arab

I don't speak qahooti language, can you please explain it in Arabic

areey gabadhu afqaxooti ku mahadasho :D

arabaayo luuqada aan ku baree qalin soo qabso :D

OG_ arab Gacan iyo lug baan kuu taagay xataa suul kudarso :D

peace & love to all somalis every where.

NinBrown   

Macalimuuu...sxb i understand u r angry that these men were punished but no need to vent u r anger at OG girl who is only try to explain the Saudi position. The only ignorent person who didnt understand what OG girl said is you....and English is not u r language either...so she can spell it wrong as much as she wishes. (at least she is prficient in arabic..the laguage of our religion)

Didn't the westerners that brainwashed you teach to respect other ppls opinions....even if you dont like it...

Haddad   

Originally posted by wiil_duco:

peace & love to all somalis every where.

You mock OG_Girl, demean her and then use peace & love. If I am correct, you're a male, OG_Girl is a female- so, it's better you act as a male when you deal with a female.

AYOUB   

OG sis no need to dig your heels because it is hard to defend what was done to those men. There are British men who were found guilty of murder and selling alcohol by Saudi courts, who were pardoned by Fahad and now walking free in the UK making money from selling their stories to newspapers. The LAW is not really the LAW, is it?

i didn't read through the whole thread, but do you guys think if those men were Amerikaans the sauidis would've cut their heads off?

og girl, in another post you mentioned that you are half arab, so we all know which side you are on. let me ask you this, what if those men were amerikaans?

GD   

I dont care wat you guys said but i have nt respect for all sauds and i can promise that i will get them soon or later. OG girl i thought you were better then that sis but my advice to you is think before you talk and if you study law doesnt mean you have to protect when the wrong ppl r using the law or the sauds law is there 4 somalis and sudanes ppl.

as every one know there are 100 british and american ppl who done biger crime in saudi arabia and they all in their country selling their storys and making mony but we r somalis and we let our self down. so, shall we call this lesson and try to help our ppl 4 making a peace in back home?

Caveman   

^^^Nin_yaaban

Now we questioning OG_girl’s Authenticity as a Somali…

Heated debate over 6 executed somali guys for abduction/vandalism in Saudi Arabia, I don’t mean to defend the barbaric act of the ruling elite in that kingdom. But innocent people are killed in Somalia daily, then why are we holding higher standards for Somalis who do abduction and robbery into an other country, when in Somalia live is not valued at all.

Haddad   

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

but do you guys think if those men were Amerikaans the sauidis would've cut their heads off?

Unlikely, but not impossible. It's unlikely, not because the US has greater influence over the Saudi government, but because the US has bigger guns. That also applies to governments with lesser guns, like the Saudi. It doesn't apply to governments with comparable guns, like the Chinese. So, you see, this is about who got bigger guns. Not impossible, because the US might conclude there's interest/profit if the Saudi government cuts off the head of a particular American (maybe like an American with prior criminal record). So, you see, this is also about interests and profits.

Originally posted by Caveman:

But innocent people are killed in Somalia daily, then why are we holding higher standards for Somalis who do abduction and robbery into an other country, when in Somalia live is not valued at all.

Good reasoning. I think their excuse will be: "Somalis killing/beheading each other is an internal issue."

LANDER   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Being a Nomad has become something to be ashamed of, people! I renounce my nomadic heritage! Renounce it I tell you! :mad: [/QB]

As you should be Ashamed! :D

But innocent people are killed in Somalia daily, then why are we holding higher standards for Somalis who do abduction and robbery into an other country, when in Somalia live is not valued at all.

Very true sxb "but" i don't know If you are felling the same pain I am suvring for those 6 young somali citiens. well we know alot somalis get killed daily but they are in their homeland not those who run for better life and they don't diserved to die like that. they run away to be killed in somalia Like you mention daily people got killed in somalia. that is way they went to another country. sxb there is nothing we can do for these poor 6 guys except to show sympathy. and experrs our saddeness.here some people are calling their death Great news or add these

They deserved! they destroyed their country and want to destroy other's countries!!

Ilaah ha unaxariisto. we don't know if they did the crime but they did not deserved to die like that :mad:

Originally posted by daddad

You mock OG_Girl, demean her and then use peace & love. If I am correct, you're a male, OG_Girl is a female

okey walaalo sorry xaalqaado adiga iyo OG_carb.

accept my apologies and please keep insulting the qaxooti somali may be in the future the saud' will noted you guys for special achievement in a particular of the killing the 6 skins african man. the way you guys are agreeing their horrible act.

peace & love to all somalis

Rahima   

OG sis no need to dig your heels because it is hard to defend what was done to those men. There are British men who were found guilty of murder and selling alcohol by Saudi courts, who were pardoned by Fahad and now walking free in the UK making money from selling their stories to newspapers. The LAW is not really the LAW, is it?

The most saddening part of it all.

Surely Rasuallah would be ashamed of this ummah right now.