Sign in to follow this  
Major-General Cawad

Six Somali Men executed in Saudi-Arabia

I urge all the Somali commodity leaders in Europe to go to London and take part in the organization and financingg of demonstrations being planned there to condemn the inhumane murder of six young Somalis by the kingdom of the so called “Saudi Arabiaâ€. Make initial contactt with the editors of the http://www.ruunkinet.com/...

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

We don't live in Jungle like Somalia!There is law and should be respected or leave the place you think they have unfair justice! This law wasn't for Somalis! It's really simple if you think with your head not with emotionals!!

redface.gifredface.gif

war ileen gabadha waa sacuudiyad. bal ila eega sideey u hadleeyso soomaalia waxeey ku sheegtay Jungle iyo dad doqoma ah waxaan ka xumahay dadkaan walaalaheey ah oo micna darada qoorta looga jaray.

laakiin taas waxaa ka siidaran gabadhan caqliga yare oo sidii mecheal jaskson diirka noo soo kala badalaneeyso. meeshaan oo dhan wexeey ku qoreeysay waxaa u badnaa in aay raali katahay wiilal walaalaheed ah oo qoorta laga jaray in ay ku farax santahay. Cajiib ilaah caqli iyo damiir ha ku siiyo

Og_girl

^^They deserved! they destroyed their country and want to destroy other's countries!!

Cajiib miss lowyer thanks for insulting your homland.

Ya akhi, Jaddah not Mogadisho!!

wooow how do you know they were from muqdisha not Qabri dahare or OG land.

Bad law better than lawless! Somalia and Somalis have no respect for the Law and they want to mess every where they go!!

only for the last 14 years we had no goverment and you are insulting us by that warba adaa haaysid

[quoteI don't care Saudi goverment but I am advocating the Law I study. Law is to protect you ! We need law whatever you like it or not and we should follow it instead complaining about it!

wagaree waa la yaab sharciga aad bartid mawaxuuku saabsan yahya in aad ku xaartid soomaalid :confused:

Aqli African wallahi!!

abaayo weeydii awoowgaa in aad tahay africaak mise carab.

neve main waxaa tahay Arabian princess

ila soo socod sii markii lagaa soo tarxiilo wadanka aad isku dhajineeysid.

waxba yaan la isku wareering

General DUK say it all.

The sister is born and bred in the Gulf , she only knows of a Somalia which is destroyed and of a people who are the laughing stock of the world. Many of her generation have no recollection of our past, and have no memory of the “good old days†when as a nation we had something resembling normality. They associate Somalia with anarchy, hopelessness and despair. A land of famine, full of refugee camps, children dependent on UN nation rations. Somali’s are pictured as maids, hoodlums, petty criminal and marauding thugs

OG_Girl   

wiil duco, I don't speak qahooti language, can you please explain it in Arabic icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Oh yeah, doesn't matter even if they were my relatives..Justice for all. If this was wrong is wrong not only cause happened to Somalis only !!

Salam

NGONGE   

Originally posted by LANDER:

Wow, this is news to me. I seem to be behind these days. Those somalis were criminals lets not forget but the injustice is rather flagrant yet to be expected from Saudi's. As duke alluted to in an another thread, I guarantee if the perpetrators were westerners King Fahd would be on his royal knees *** kissing. I think living in Saudi Arabia alone is a gamble for the poor man, your odds are much better in the west. Yes it's sad but true, the Kufar treat us much better than the bedouins of the holy lands.
The craddle of islamic civilization (and all "civilization" for that matter)is being destroyed thanks to these bedouins whom historically did little more than wander the desert and milk camels for ions, yet today have the audacity to consider themselves the "gate keepers" of islamic civilization.

I just read that one (I was bored). :D

Being a Nomad has become something to be ashamed of, people! I renounce my nomadic heritage! Renounce it I tell you! :mad:

OG_Girl:- I see you have managed to create quite a ruckus. Naughty! :D Your arguments are not susceptible of refutation, thusly the riff-raff of the SOL fora are attacking your person. While I believe you have some good "comeback" insults of your own, I beseech you not to reply in kind. Should you stoop to thier level of disparagments and ad hominems, then they will beat you by experience.Some folks are, naturally, better adapted to living in the lower spheres of discussion, so their experience will, indubitably, give them the edge. On second thought, I imagine you have already "washed your hands" of this, so I need not at all dispense advice.

With Salaams

PK

P.S. As regards this thread, it is nothing save a storm in a teacup.

Ehelada lix dhalinyaro Soomaali ah oo lagu dal daley Isniintii dalka Sucuudiga ayaa falkaasi wax laga xumaado ku tilmaamey.

April 06, 2005. HornAfrik. Mogadishu, Somalia.

Cabdixakiin Yuusuf. Muqdisho, Soomaaliya.

Ehelada lix “6†dhalinyaro Soomaali ah oo dhowaan dowlada Sucuudigu ku fulisay xukun dil ah kuna sugan eheladaasi magaalada Muqdisho, ayaa ku tilmaamey falka dilka ah ee loogu geystay dhalinyarada Soomaaliyeed mid aan waafaqsaneyn shareecada diinta Islaamka iyo xuquuqda aadanaha.

Lixdan dhalinyarada Soomaaliga ah oo ay daldaleen maalinimadii Isniinta aheyd dowladda Sucuudiga ayey ku tilmaameen ehelada wiilashaasi oo ku nool magaalada Muqdisho, mid aan ku banaaneen diinta Islaamka, waxeyna tibaaxeen qaraabada wiilashaasi iney tahay wax laga xumaado wiilal dhalinyaro ah oo aanan geysan dil in lagula kaco sharciga intaas la’eg oo muddo lix sanna ahna ku xirnaa xabsiyada Sucuudiga.

Waxeyna shaaca ka qaadeen in lagu xirey is qab qabsi ka dhashey tagsiile Bakistaani ah oo lixdaasi dhalinyarada ah markii ay isku af dhaafeen lacagtii kirada ay u awood sheegteen oo ay tagsiilihii jirdileen, isla markaana ay ku soo baxeen ciidamada ilaalada wadooyinka Sucuudiga, dabadeedna xabsiga loo taxaabey, iyagoo aan wax maxkamad ah la soo saarin sida ay sheegeen waalidiintaasi.

Mid ka mid ah dhalinyaradan lagu dal daley wadanka Sucuudiga oo lagu magacaabo Cabdinuur Maxamed Weheliye Allaha u naxariistee walaashiis oo lagu magacaabo Ubax Maxamed Weheliye, ayaa HornAfrik u sheegtay wiilka walaalkeed ah oo qoorgooyada lagula kacey inuu ahaa xaasle dagan guriga wiilashaasi daganaayeen islamarkiiba guriga ay hareereeyeen ciidamada ammaanka Sucuudiga, balse aan wax shaqo ah ku laheyn falka dhalinyarada ay tagsiilaha kula dagaalameen, oo kaliya guriga wada daganaansho uu ka dhaxeeyey.

17 bishii Maarso markii dibadbax ay soo abaabuleen qaar ka mid ah hey’addaha xuquuqda aadanaha iyo ehelada wiilashaasi uu ka dhacey fagaaraha Tarabuunka oo looga codsadey in dowladda Sucuudiga oo Muslim sheeganeysa ay sii deyso wiilashada mudada lixda sanno ah ku xirnaa xabsiga ku yaala magaalada Jiddah, oo ay ku xukuntay dowlada Sucuudiga iney qoor goyneyso.

Wiilashaas magacyadooda waxey kala ahaayeen: -

1- Cali Shiikh Yuusuf.

2- Cabdinuur Maxamed Weheliye.

3- Cabdulaahi Xasan Cabdi

4- Cabdulaahi Aadan Cabdi

5- Cabdifataax Cali Xasan

6- Xuseen Haaruun Maxamed

Waxaa la xirey wiilashan 05/06/1995 markii tagsiile Bakistaani ah ay isku qab qabasdeen lacag ah ay uga kireysteen tagsigiisa.

bilan   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Good, Bilan, atleast you got translation for what did I say, I was replying to my friend,very normal to speak our native language!! :rolleyes:

when you say someone does not have neither the common sense nor the brain to understand you, is not replying to your friend, i have no problem whatever language you two use,but since you are talking third person and the comment is directed towards her/him, you should have said it in somali. that is all i am saying.

OG_Girl   

Mutakalem,

أنا جالسة اكتب رسالة التخرج، Ùالأخت اوجى تتسلى معهم ;) نعم غسلت يدي من هذا المنتدي

Thanks ;)

Bilan, no need to look for translation. Don't bother others!! I am talking to Mutakalem!

bilan   

oh do not worry about them :D , there is something called software translators, plus i am sure you would not mind translating them yourself ;)

Tuujiye   

OG-GIRL.....my goodness sweety..I had no Idea that you hated us somalis that much...

I never liked the arab countries anyways or their laws because is a law that was created for them by the Americans.

Now OG you said

^^They deserved! they destroyed their country and want to destroy other's countries!!

If you know some thing about the deen, you would know that, you don't kill someone because they stoled something.

But what made me mad is that, you don't consider your self somali at all!! and we treat like you are a somali sister!!!Walaahi thats sad..to kiss the butt of some people that you don't belong to.

It doesn't matter if you are half arab or not..

you also said that they distroyed their homeland and they want to distroy others!!...Are you saying is their fult at what happened in somalia.Them six young men?...

listen OG..you are way out of line when you talk like this....If you seen their news, all you will see is punch of imagarents getting their heads cut off!!you will never see a Saudi getting his head cut off..And the most crupted people in saudi arabia are the ones in the kingdom...

OG-Girl I wish if you would take one side...

You also said something about of them being from mogadisho, NOW This says something alse about you and is not that you are half arab...

OG-Girl I respected you alot and you were the last person I thought would talk like this...

Wareer badanaa!!!

Haddad   

Originally posted by Maskax Taabte:

I never liked the arab countries anyways...

When you include never and anyways, the statement becomes obscure.

Jumatatu   

GJ1.gif

This is the picture of one of the victims of severe unfair punishment carried out by the Saudi Regime.

And by saying this was naked injustice of any form it doesnt necessarily mean I hate the Saudi's. And yes it was abuse of the living rights of the victims.

For those of you living in London there will be a massive(and I mean massive) demo infront of the Saudi embassy date and time to be announced soon on major Somali websites.

Tuujiye   

"obscure."..lol..hey home boy, This is how we talk in North America so don't mine my English..

And yea I don't like Arab governments...

But I have no problem with arab people.

Some of U believe that Arab use sharica law, but their is no sharia LAW today in this world..people could say they have sharia law but we all know as long as us muslims bleed, their is no sharia law..And even before y'all think their is one, do you think the USA will alow it? they just alow rules for them stuupid kings because they sucking their money..

The holley lands of MAKA and Madina have so much durt in them now and is not funny..I'm not saying anything bad about the Holley lands that is not true.. Saudi Arabia and any Arab countries in the world have crupted governments that obey the American polisies...I Prey that one day the arab Citizens will stand and fight agains theses really thiefs..who are breaking the rules of humanity and the rules of ALLAH...

Wareer Badanaa!!

Juma saaxiiboow marxuumka ka bixi sawirkiisa meesha - dad ehelkiisa ah aa meesha ku jiro oo mar kasta eey dhibeeyso in la soo xasuusiyo arintaan foosha xun.