Sign in to follow this  
Major-General Cawad

Six Somali Men executed in Saudi-Arabia

king_450   

I, too, am outraged, not only by the beheading of These Somali Thugs, but by the Saudi PR machine its disgust over this barbarism. It is, indeed, Saudis is the theater of the absurd and a festival of hypocrisy. Our Relegion Islam is portrayed as a religion of tolerance. How ignorant can The Saudi be? It is not worth behadig for this instance. Saudis are wrong and they must indulge this. But for the same token these Thugs deserve what they got. How on earth you go another country and endanger the lives of hard working cap driver? Kill them behead them and burn them to hell. May i say more!!!!

shyhem   

Very sad indeed.Suppose this guys were guilty,but how come nobody is questioning the motives of this late brothers.

Based on what i know about Saudi Arabia, this brothers could easily be illegal aliens or in simply langauge good hardworking people without Sharci.

We know very well that Saudi Arabia doesn't have welfare system, which basically means that the late brothers (may Allah bless their soul) had no choice but to rob the same muslims brothers who refused to share the little they had with them.Or the brother could be real criminals who robbed others for fun, either way the crime does not fit the punishment.

I believe the Saudis were indeed too harsh on the brothers for two reasons,

1) they were foreigners,

2)The saudis exploited the socio-economic background of the somalis,.......Socially the brothers are black{low caste in the eyes of the average Saudis} and economically the brothers are poor hence the need to execute them ASAP without thinking twice.

Mafia   

Shyhem,I couldn't agree with you more:

These brothers had been executed for just three reason:

1)they were African Monkeys

2)They are poor, and therefore make Saudi lives tight

3)The Saudis know they won't be held accountable for their injustice....

Very troubling indeed

Haddad   

Originally posted by SomericaN:

Or the brother could be real criminals who robbed others for fun

That's not a proper way of thinking. There are no real criminals who rob others for fun. There are a myriad of reasons why a real criminal would rob others; fun isn't one of them.

shyhem   

Haddad

That's not a proper way of thinking.

So what's the "proper way" of thinking my highly learned fellow.You see commoners like me,have hard time following the proper procedure.I hope, u will be helpful in matters regarding the "proper way".May i add,You are highly appreciated in that capacity.

There are no real criminals who rob others for fun.

Really

There are a myriad of reasons why a real criminal would rob others; fun isn't one of them

I had no idea about that.So where do u get u'r statistics from.I'm hope u are not suggestating you is a criminal, for i have no idea how u come up with that conclusion.

Haddad   

Originally posted by SomericaN:

So what's the "proper way" of thinking...

It's to think over what you write before posting it. You think over whether it makes sense. A simple re-reading will do.

Nephissa   

OG_Girl & Co. You should also defend the helpless and poor people who are receiving the same rulings on them by those in power who are in themselves corrupt and even worse an enemy to the Muslims than even the "westerners".

How can a ruling power based on kufr and nifaq (hypocricacy) be a just and true ruling class to pass Islam rulings - and claim to stand for God? This is a paradox.

Insha, Allah, their time will come - Allah is aware and Allah will bring about the worse punishment to them - and soon Allah will replace thm and their well established worldy riches and leaders.

OG_Girl   

^^What a funny people! Ohh before I forget, I defend people whatever they are poor or rich, Muslim or Kufar! I been trained and thought to defend every humanbeen with in the law and what law allows! There is no such excptions that poor can steal even thought this case "the million times I say wasn't robbery case they been charged under what we call fasad fil arth!

We don't live in Jungle like Somalia!There is law and should be respected or leave the place you think they have unfair justice! This law wasn't for Somalis! It's really simple if you think with your head not with emotionals!!

Anyways, If you have objections, you can hire a lawyer and follow the case! We don't make changes throught insulting and throught weapons. We go to the Court and courts open for all!!

Wondering when Somalis will learn to respect the law , don't you guys see what happened to your country? wasn't the reason all your suffers because you guys no respect what so ever for law , regulations and justice? What is so bad 6 people been killed cause they been charged, when your Parlimant can't pass one Law ?? some times Law sounds injustice or unfair but better than lawless.. see it that way!!Today you want to change the law cause they are somalis, tomorrow we have to change cause they are from you clan, relatives...etc.

Ohh yeah, you will say that is another topic !! Yeah right!!

The law is not to please you or make you happy, when you break it ofcourse the law is against you!

Salam

bilan   

Og-girl, if you were in saudi arabia, they would not allow you to defend anyone so stop this 'we attitude', you are not representing saudi gov. why can not you explain the sharia without insulting entire somali population. yes somalia has a civil war, it is neither the first nor the last country, because our country is not in a good shape does not mean we should be killed left and right plus we talked about somali problems million times, this case is not about somalia. everyone knows there is no justice in saudi arabia and entire third world countries, their own citizens are saying it.

FYI there are somalis in every corner of the world, who work hard, send their children to school, and clearly respect the laws of their host country, so stop painting somalis as savages, who live in a jungle. how come i did not see you outraged when saudis did not respect the laws of their host country and blew up buildings and killed people.

'كلاسيك أنا غاسله ايدي من هذي!!صدقيني هاي ما عندها منطق ولا العقل .

قلت اكسب من وراها اجر واشرح لها . لكن لاحياة لمن تنادي

PS. there was no need to talk about people in a language that you know they would not understand. as long as you are talking about them say your comments in english or somali.

Nomads,

'Mourn the losses, because they are many.'

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

some times Law sounds
injustice or unfair
but
better than lawless..

OG_Girl,

Though the explicit and strong words might have breathed some vulgarity to your tone, truth is, nevertheless, hard to ignore!

Can any one explain to me what the hell this OG_Girl is trying to say? How many times do we have to listen to this lame-brain, conceited Arab–worshipping chic stumble her way through the English language? Please stop "butchering" the language of others. it ain't like chopping up the " humanbeen" body parts your saudi monarch masters are so good at. and it is not "humanbeen" but Human Beings ! The way you constantly misspell it shows how little you and your Saudi masters value the sanctity of human life. I guess they don't teach that in Saudi Arabian schools.

So many people privately asked me to not be as harsh to you as I was yesterday but once again we have you here coming across as a dumb and inarticulate blockhead. honestly I am appalled of your monotonous babble. please, do us a favor and disappear for good and while you are gone, beg these "rich civilised arabs" to get you an english tutor!

Haddad   

Originally posted by macalimuu:

Can any one explain to me what the hell this OG_Girl is trying to say?

What OG_Girl is trying to say has already been understood. A few like you chose not to understand. Why would others explain to you what you chose not to understand?

It doesn't help getting personal with OG_Girl; you lose your objectivity, and most important sound reasoning.

How on earth did we miss this! now, I get it, OG_girl is hadaad's wifey! Aha! it is all coming now and the honeymoon was in Gibraltar? right? I hope your offspring don't turn out to be as narrow minded as you two.

OG_Girl   

Good, Bilan, atleast you got translation for what did I say, I was replying to my friend,very normal to speak our native language!! :rolleyes:

And yes , I can defend legally, if the judge break the law , we can all back to the law and see the Justice and correct it if injustice took place! That is what lawyers for? No!

Hadaad, Don't worry dear, They chose to not understand and that is typical them!!

LooL@Mucalimuu, my wedding is in June, but I did not decide yet where we will go for the honeymoon, maybe in Africa for first time in my life!!

Salam

Haddad   

Originally posted by macalimuu:

How on earth did we miss this!

Who's we?

right?

Maybe. What's the big deal?