Sign in to follow this  
Major-General Cawad

Six Somali Men executed in Saudi-Arabia

OG_Girl   

Mucalimmu, I thought you were better than this! You were saying this was only for dark skinned people!! How about 16 Saudi citizens and Iraqs? Aren't Arabs or aren't humanbeen?

As I said it, we are not talking about how to change the Law of Saudi Arabia.. The topic was is this case accourding " the Saudi Law" or was exclusive for 6 somalis?? These guys beheaded accourding of the Law of the country! If they were innocent they will get their justice afterhere if not God may forgives their sins

3ajeeb ..ele naqoolo n3eedoh??Tra ana wa9alt 7ady o mo 5ale9ah ba7thy..lol

Salam

I think I understand where you are coming from OG Girl, although I do not agree. You are not talking about fairness or whether or not justice was served in this case, but that the law applied fit the crime commited by these somali men. One has to obey the laws of the country, respect it, or deal with the consequences.

Peace

Miss Saudi Princess OG_Girl, your highness and excellency, Looking into the case and fighting for the justice of the voiceless ( 99% of the population ) is welcomed and appreciated but I am afraid that you will end up being barbecued and butchered by these lewd and immoral royalty whom you are so loyal and subservient to.

I love all human beings but my i will fight and die for my Somali people and their pain and suffering bothers me more than anything else.

Amethyst, you say the girls ignoring your bullshit,i am sure thats because she doesn't want to lower her self.. keep the debate and stop the personal attack, or shut the hell up.... :rolleyes:

i am finished Kulahaa...you mean finished your useless talk!!!

amethyst you should be in gunatanamo ur self u discriminating your own ppl by calling them arab wanna-bees where you from East London ??

brain washed ( Fish & chips) i geuss :D

No bud intended...

And mucalimuu..not necessary to be that rude, The girl explained her point, you did the same.

so move on and stop crying out loud like a baby..

acuudu bilaaah...

isku shiiixa :eek:

most of these dim-witts don't have any clue about the concept of due process.

Amythyst and other concerned conscious brothers and sisters out there, let us not waste our breath and energy reasoning with these "Arab-Washed" stubborn somalis for they don't grasp our heartfelt involvedness in this grave injustice.

Sue,

LoL...you are too funny. I have one tussle with OG-Girl, where I don't pat her on the head and tell her she's a good girl, and suddenly I have personal issues with her and -this is even better- I am discriminating against her?

That's just sublime- unexpected, but sublime nonetheless. From what I have seen, OG is perfectly capable of defending herself. Which makes me wonder what your role is here. Have you suddenly morphed into her knight in shining armour? Or do you just like being a dabodhilif? Ironic that u would accuse others of jumping onto my bandwagon when you're happily doing the very same thing. Do you see anything amiss here?

It's perfectly fine if you want to come to your friend's assistance, but not at my own expense. I may have been harsh and brusque with her, but that does not mean I have anything against her. However, even if I did, I fail to see what it has to do with you. So, please, do stop throwing half-witted accusations that you can't prove. Ta

[EDIT] Seems as tho its become 'pals to the rescue' time. A bit late I must say. Everything that needs to be said has been said. :rolleyes:

Curly   

lol, half-witted did you say?!

Excuse me? Did you even read what I had to say? or is the PMS blurring your sight as well as your judgement?

I'm not here to defend OG, but rather point out foul play. And what gave you this idea that me and OG girl are team players? When and where else have you seen me defending her without just cause?

In fact don't even bother answering that! Because I would have gladly come to yours or anyone else’s defence had they been treated unfairly.

Anyway Phanta don’t fret I don’t have the time nor energy to waste another second on your growingly tactless and ill judged tiresome twaddle. (It's not even worthy of that!)

Moving on....

macalimuu your sarcasm is not appreciated, especially in such a sensitive topic. I think you'll find that us Somalis are the ones coming across as the bitter racist people.

I can't believe how many Arab bashing topics we've had just with in these past few months!

Instead of focusing your attention on the Gaal countries who are killing out people on a daily basis you choose to attack the Arabs, whom whether you like it or not are our Brothers and sister in Islam if nothing else!

I guess it's not just love that's blind, hatred is just as handicapped.

Baashi   

Summary

I.

1. Six Somalis have been executed by Saudi authorities.

2. They were thieves.

3. The Saudis have not issued an executive order exclusively for Somalis to carry out this execution.

4. This kind of execution had been in use for quite sometimes now.

II.

1. I am Somali.

2. I’m not an expert in Islamic fiqh but I’ve always heard that theft is not punishable by beheading.

3. I don’t think the punishment fits the crime.

4. My heart goes out for the victims who had to endure such cruel injustice.

III.

1. I never liked Saudis.

2. I know they are racist.

3. I know they don’t accord their fellow Muslims the same respect they have for westerners.

4. I know their rulers are corrupt authoritarian monarchist.

IV.

I don't agree with what other nomads are saying and I want them to see things the way I see it.

:D

Phanta dear I never had you down as bitter hag but you’re starting to prove me wrong.

You obviously have personal issues with OG and I hope you know that is bordering discrimination and hardly the ideal actions of a moderator.

---

I'm not here to defend OG, but rather point out foul play. And what gave you this idea that me and OG girl are team players? When and where else have you seen me defending her without just cause?

In fact don't even bother answering that! Because I would have gladly come to yours or anyone else’s defence had they been treated unfairly.

Who are you kidding Sue? Let's not play games. There's nothing neutral about your presence, because you wouldn't have accused me of discrimination and a personal grudge otherwise. I could ask the same question of you: when and where have you seen me attacking her without just cause? But there would be no point because I already know the answer. You never have. You just felt the need to poke your little nose in where it doesnt belong.

Anyway, I am not sure why I am still engaging in this sorry affair. I guess since you're saving your time and energy for something more useful, I should do the same. Goodnight :D

Haddad   

Originally posted by Baashi:

2. They were thieves.

Correction:

2. They were armed robbers and kidnappers.

A n Egyptian doctor, spent several months in jail and was convicted of defaming a Saudi school principal because that principal sexually abused his underage young daughter. His punishment: 80 lashes in a public square. His daughter gets abused sexually and when he complains, he get public scolding. This is the new Saudi Arabia in the image of those who run it, Also in that same year, Abdul al-Aziz Muhammad Isse, from Somalia, was scheduled to be beheaded for murders that happened before he arrived in Saudi Arabia.

Xadaad , get out of here! how could you say that they were robbers? have you witnessed the robbery? yourself? or you just dumb saudi cheerleader? no one has any evidence of these alleged crimes and the somalis were not given due process. don't defend these corrupt saudis for they are indefensible . they are inhuman and not good muslims, they are eff! hypocrites.

you are a hypocrite too and with your such unconditional arab worshipping, and sucking up, i am tempted to cyber violate you and beat you up, to at least bring your brain washed senses back, provided that you are a somali, which i doubt! my somali blood is boiling so bad that i want to beat up someone right now!

a group of somalis are working on this case and make no mistake these saudis will pay heavily on this! we will never forget it.

i urge everyone to write to their local newspapers and write condemning editorials. i am sure they will publish it voluntarily. that is the least you could do.

Jumatatu   

Quick reminder to those fighting in here please note that the 'admin' has only granted the license to fight in the 'political section' me and Duke (and I've been giving him a hiding lately) and those that take sides. Any other fracas in here is illegal and thus void which could result to serious repercussion . Please take your cat fight to the God forsaken Genaral and Women section where hitting below the belt is the norm and do not mar the reputation of Polical section, we allready have Duke doing that... :D

Haddad   

Originally posted by macalimuu:

how could you say that they were robbers?

That's what they were accused off.

have you witnessed the robbery?

That's not a relevant a question. If I had, it wouldn't have dragged this long.

no one has any evidence of these alleged crimes and the somalis were not given due process.

Contradiction. no one cannot reconcile with were not given.

make no mistake these saudis will pay heavily on this

I don't think it helps to predict.

Juma, if we had a viable functioning government, we would have severed all diplomatic ties and relationship with these cruel Saudis and this kind of barbarism may never have occured to begin with. Somalis wouldn't have been dispersed all over the world as refugees and stateless persons.

our somali dignity and pride wouldn't have been questioned. Nomads and warriors would have stayed fiercely proud in their home territory. the likes of these brain-washed arab suckers wouldn't have had a chance to even converse with us, let alone share a forum of civilised discussion.

unfortunately, we can't have a nation becouse clannish people like you (cheerleeding for your uncle Ato ) and Duke ( cheerleeding for his Uncle, Ina Yeey ) are still caught behind in the primitive clannish culture and are still perpetuating the same clannish system that destroyed us as a people and as a nation among the civilised and sovereign nations on this planet.

Somali and politics don't ryhme togather, contrarily, these two terms shouldn't be put in the same sentence for they are prime candidates for the oxymoron dictionary's top-list. So called somali politcs are joke and pure nonesense. Somali Qabiil politics are the pass-time for the uncultured and illiterate dummies.