Sign in to follow this  
Major-General Cawad

Six Somali Men executed in Saudi-Arabia

Haddad   

I believe Somalis should direct their emotions and heated arguments towards more pressing and genuine issues. The fairness of the beheading of those six Somalis isn't important. Why? Because some Somalis have personal issues with Saudis or other wealthy Arabs. Blaming others for your problems at home will not solve anything. What's important is the silence death of tens (or hundreds) thousands of Somalis in the past and for many years to come as a direct result of dumping toxic wastes in Somalia. Not enough emotions and heated arguments are directed towards those (the West) behind dumping toxic wastes in Somalia. There's also the issue of Somalis beheading (yes, actual beheadings, not figure of speech) each other. Those beheadings are rarely reported, and seldom shown interest. If your argument behind Somalis beheading each other is: "It's an internal issue"- then you're utterly wrong. If Somalis want not to be beheaded, they must begin charity at home; stop beheading each other. If Somalis want to be respected, they must begin charity at home; respect each other. Somalis will only be able to address the problems they face in exile when they face their local problems.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Amethyst:

NGONGE
, the only think you managed to achieve is lightly(when we all know ur a hefty man) dance around the subject and pretend to be a light fairy hovering over and guiding us. :rolleyes:

OG
sweety, come of it. You have changed ur tone more than once. Now its “corruption on earth†as said by the great
NGONGE
:rolleyes: . I will do whatever I can for those lacking justice and for those unspoken for. You on the other hand, stop being a complete ninny, going wherever the wind blows. This is a Somali site and insulting them is disrespectful, not to mention demeaning their life.

p.s. If you guys fancy debating...go back to my 3rd last post n reply to my questions. Else, put a cork on nacnacda.
;)

You will do whatever you can for those lacking justice? Do they have to be Somali to qualify for your sympathy though?

(No need to reply, silly question really).

Look, I am and always have been indifferent to these instances of rage that we seem to have on this forum. Life is not fair, my dear. It never has been. A story such as this one is really nothing new. If I wailed and whinged for every person who was wronged I’d be a walking wreck by now! If you believe you can make a difference, the addresses of the Saudi ministers are on another thread. Pick them up and write them as many letters of insults as you want (or even beg for mercy for your fellow Somalis). Please though, don’t get carried away in this silly wave of indignation and invite people that don’t know to give fatwas on events they don’t have enough information on nor understand.

As for OG being disrespectful to Somalis, well that is a really vulgar issue and I wouldn’t normally stoop so low as to comment. But, I like you, and should you decide to lower us into the gutter of civilised discussion, I’m sure your enjoyable company will help me withstand the stench. You see, the people here have been insulting Arabs, they felt angry for their fellow Somalis and let rip with unreasonable insults on Saudis and Arabs. Most know that she’s got Arab blood, yet showed no respect towards her (this is where you should have come in with your much lauded wish to do what you can for those facing injustices). The rest is history as they say.

PS

Corruption on earth is the term the Saudi’s use.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

NOGONGE, please translate for her!!

With all due respect to Ngonge dear, I think you have a better chance with the transalation than him... :D:D

Right. So now it translates to "corruption on earth" and not "crimes against humanity"? Well, does the Saudi govt try people for deforestation, using aerosols, and all that corrupts the earth? ... (JOKE). See, words make all the difference.

Originally posted by Amethyst:

Where in the Quran does it say armed robbery warrants capital punishment? Under what Sharia or international law does armed robbery (here with measly knives) does such a crime qualify as “crime against humanity� Does the weapon of choice matter? Knives cannot be equated to heavy artillery, causing damage and terrorizing a whole group of people

Go on OG...answer me. Also, how is it you deduced the verdict to be a result of "corruption on earth". Since when do few people being mugged count as a grave crime against all?

Stop defending the indefensible corrupt courts of KSA.

OG_Girl   

I am not defending Saudis or even Arabs here even though I have all rights to defend my blood! All I am doing is to explain how they got death plenty instead of copping their hands!! I don't know all details about these guys how they exactly been charged, but I know the law itself!All I am trying here is to understand how they got death plenty since they were thieves!! But the point you missing here these guys did not only charged stealing but what means "Spreading mischief in the land, horified citizens" and that can mean many different things, but is generally mean those crimes that the crime affect the community as a whole, and destabilize the society. Crimes that have fallen under this description have also included:

Apostacy (when one leaves the faith and joins the enemy in fighting against the Muslim community)

Terrorism Land, sea, or air piracy

Rape

Adultery

Homosexual behavior

So, now tell me where in Quraan says we have to kill a rapper or even homosexual? This is Scholers ijtahad! We don't find every details in the Quraan we use what we call, Ijtihad or qiyas what is there in Quraan which is Fasad fil Arth or corruption on earth!there is a lot of crimes come under Fasad fil arth and seems these guys came under that case!

Do you know how many times these guys were ganging on the city and horified the peaceful citizens? How long the police been looking for them? How much demages they been caussed?

NGONGE, la tata3eb 7alak , heya bess taby tatahash weyay O yomkem meshkelat al lo'3ah beyny o benha! Allaho a3lam!!

Salam

NGONGE dear, this a Somali website, where Somali issues, affecting Somalis are discussed by Somalis. Where else will it be discussed? Saudionline.com? or Ethiopiaonline? See how silly you came across when you ask why we are too concerned about a few beheaded Somalis? And pointing out the obvious – “the world isn’t fairâ€. So what is your solution? To shut up and watch? How enlightened of you NGONGE!

You see, the people here have been insulting Arabs, they felt angry for their fellow Somalis and let rip with unreasonable insults on Saudis and Arabs

What is insults compared to killing? If your fellow brethren being killed in broad daylight and without justice doesn’t make you the least bit concerned, I certainly will not try and invoke any such feelings in you. I have asked you defenders of the indefensible to bring forth proof that this is right under Islamic law, but have you? No.

I’m not supporting those who bash arabs for the heck of it. I’m voicing my opinion on the law of KSA that is selective in nature, Do you think 6 americans would have been beheaded in KSA for the same crime?. OG girl is not responsible nor related to the entire Arab world. If she chooses to put herself in the line of fire for anything related to arabs, its her own fault. There is no excuse for lacking empathy towards the less fortunate. Even if her own relatives were involved, I expect her to be intelligent and have foresight and seek justice.

For those who have asked the dim-witted Q of why we are not concerned about the rest of the atrocities taking place on home-ground, we are. It just isn’t the topic here.

[EDIT]

OG...finally you write something that makes an aunce of sense. :D

p.s. I'm headin home. Till tomorrow. ;)

OG_Girl   

^^Atleast you satisfied?No :rolleyes:

Before you jump with your fake patriotic, you should ask explaination! I am Islamic Law student and need to understand under which law they been charged! I really needed before I jump up and down like you doing here!Any ways the case I explained. You can go ahead and protest!! Cause to even protest you need to study the case and understand it!Or somalis are so smart to know every thing and don't need to understand or learn the law and how it works before they protest against it?? :rolleyes:

Just incase if you need any help, Law wise You can ask!!

Salam

The politics section is getting really interestng.

For those who have asked the dim-witted Q of why we are not concerned about the rest of the atrocities taking place on home-ground, we are. It just isn’t the topic here.

LOL. Nail on the head walahi. I find it odd that people have to bring up other cases to defend their position on the present one. Past injustices do not justify or excuse present ones. OK?

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

[QB Just incase if you need any help, Law wise You can ask!! [/QB]

Ok Aunt Agony let me ask you this..

Arent those the authority who carried out this law not obliged by law now to feed and look after any dependants those deseased had , for example children, wife, parents etc.

Right OG. And your competence of Sharia just shines in this topic. :rolleyes:

Please dont get me started. I was giving you the benefit of doubt and trying to make a safe exit.

Its quite clear you cant even justify the law you're defending. After 6 pages you have come up with something I can make head or tail of as "corruption on earth". This still doesnt tell me how mugging counts as one.

Do you know how many times these guys were ganging on the city and horified the peaceful citizens? How long the police been looking for them? How much demages they been caussed?

Go on and answer your own Q's.

And

Do you think 6 americans would have been beheaded in KSA for the same crime?

I cant keep repeating myself...so stop making me. :mad:

Taqwa   

Folks calm down!!!!

I would like to remind you of an incident that took place in 1996 in Saudi Arabia involving 11 men who where also convicted of being members of a gang which carried out kidnappings, rapes and robberies. As I recall, the least punishment that was given in this sentence was 3 year prison sentence and flogging of about 100 lashes. The highest punishment was 16 years and about 1300 lashes. Of course to be carried out 50 lashes at a time for health reasons. I have never seen the death sentence being carried out for something as highway robbery in KSA's history.

For the Mufti to put this case under"corruption on earth" is not correct. It is like someone committing zina and being jailed for the crime of theft. My point is and the reason I say this is because when I studied Sharia you would have to have critical reasons for you to consider individuals to be committing corruption on earth. If you amputated these six men, the possibility or the probability of them committing such an act is slim to none. Thus, putting them under the category of "Fasad fiil Arthh" is EXTREMELY rare for such an occation. But I would hate to be the Mufti carrying out that verdict because if by any chance he is motivated by making an example out of these 6 farax's, Jahanum isn't a joke. If you look back at case's during the Rasul's (pbuh) time and some of the sentence's, this would be harsh.

P.S. For those of you living in KSA remember in 1996, execution was like 160 plus. So 35 for this year is pretty good for KSA.

OG_Girl   

Jumatatu, Even you can hire a lawyer and follow the case and there is a chance the law could change, I know, for them is too late but atleast if you feel this wasn't fair , you safe others from same end!!!But that needs understanding and work not just emotions like some people doing here.

Safe exit huh? Funny!! Keep hatting dear but I explainded but you are blind to even understand what you reading!!

And yes I know the answer but you don't deserve any answers! Keep protesting.. This is what I call whackjobs , you just fighting for things your really have no clue about it!!Anyways atleast you understood some thing after 7 pages!! after all you understand some thing :eek:

PS:silence,how old are you :confused: You are talking about 96..lol I was in grade 5 I didn't know these complicated issues !!

Salam

Salma   

OG, bellah 3aleech ya bent al7alal, fukeeena plzzzzzzz, a7s eb9uda7 mn hal topic.

أقولج ماشي Ùايدة، طريقك مسدود مسدود مسدود

icon_razz.gif

OG_Girl   

لا!أنا رأسي ناش٠لوووول. انا على الكمبيوتر اكتب المقال

Ya3ny atasala weyahom..lol

..hope admin wont delete it. This site they have elergic from Arabic icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Salam

Salma   

^^^ LOL @ allergic, I guess its more than Allergic, we need Sigmond Freud here.

Ya salam 3aleek ya Haddad mafy mnnak ethneen.Nobody is questioning about the chemical/medical waste and dirts being buried in Somalia by the west, nobody care about that. Coz it seems "The West is the Best" and what they are doing is not considered "Ilegal and Inhumane acts against the somali nation".

So where is the Green Mountain?? Ist in Oman?