Sign in to follow this  
Major-General Cawad

Six Somali Men executed in Saudi-Arabia

Originally posted by General Duke:

I will defend OG-Girl, just this once.

The sister is born and bred in the Gulf , she only knows of a Somalia which is destroyed and of a people who are the laughing stock of the world. Many of her generation have no recollection of our past, and have no memory of the “good old days†when as a nation we had something resembling normality. They associate Somalia with anarchy, hopelessness and despair. A land of famine, full of refugee camps, children dependent on UN nation rations. Somali’s are pictured as maids, hoodlums, petty criminal and marauding thugs.

Precious this one is Duke. You have defended the sister by pointing out her lack of understanding and sensitvity towards others suffering...specially ones hailing from her claimed-country of origin. Classy! :D:D

OG_Girl   

LOOL@Rayah O Sakeenah!!

I don't care who is loosing his patient or not! The fact the death plenty isn't harsh at all .They should know that.

For the person who asked me what robbery armed means.. they robbed taxi drivers with knives and that what we call robbery armed and horrified the peaceful citizens!!Saudi Arabia doing a great services for Moslims all over the world , provides the peace and secure...what you were expecting from them more than what they doing, they doing for your sake and muslims whom come for Haj?No!

Duke, Thanks but not the case I was born and bred in Arabian Gulf but I know our law more than them! That is our country and our Law . If you guys like it stay with respect or leave or face the justice system.No one gonna change the Law cause of bunch of homeless people!!

PS;I feel my people, I do try to teach them , enlight them about the Law of the country but all Somalis are just like you here, they think they can do whatever they want cause they are Somalis and people will feel sorry for them!!

Salam

Haddad   

Originally posted by macalimuu:

I suggest Somalis in DC area to congregate in front of the Saudi Embassy in DC and re-enact a protest

They will need a license, which I think will not be issued, because the US has no interest in such a protest, and because they wouldn't dare embarass the Saudi government.

it will be easily issued to them. This is a free civilised democratic country. All you need to do is get a license from the DC Municipality and police force.

The right to peacefully gather and parade or demonstrate to make one's views known or to support or oppose a public policy is based upon the twin guarantees of the freedom of speech and the right to peaceably assemble.

OG_Girl, I am assuming you live in one of these gulf countries? can you drive? get out and shop without any male companion? you are a second class citizen and if you were even born there, you will always be a foreigner and will never get their citizenship. my father and half of my family lived in Saudi Arabia for more than 28 years. I have been there and lived there. I know it is very conservative but strict and primitive society. don't defend these sick arab a$$holes, specially here in the somali forum. they are indefensible and way too behind from the civilised world.

If you guys like it stay with respect or leave or face the justice system.No one gonna change the Law cause of bunch of homeless people!!

OG Girl,

It's awfully clear that you don't have the first idea about what you are attempting to discuss. You're not only blind, but you also seem to be irrational. I don't care about you or your beloved 'country'. What concern's me is what happens to Somalis, no matter where they are. Your implication that those men might not deserve justice because they're 'homeless' show's your short-sightedness.

In any case, I do believe this is proving to be too taxing for you. Perhaps you should retire and play with you hijabed barbie dolls.

PS;I feel my people, I do try to teach them , enlight them about the Law of the country but all Somalis are just like you here, they think they can do whatever they want cause they are Somalis and people will feel sorry for them!

How magnanimous of you. :rolleyes:

OG_Girl   

^^ Mocalimu, yes I drive Grand Jeep 2005 , go university , work part time in the court! I think I answered you questions!.

Phanta, Listen Don't loose your temper here!What I said was " It's fair since the law was there and justice took place in the court" The Judge did not break any Law but the 6 guys were criminals and get what they deserved accourting to the Law! If I was their lawyer I couldn't do any thing for them but as a Lawyer I would be Divel's Advocate ...that is my Job! But I don't make a law .I protect the Law!!

Any thing you said about my personality ...I ignored..sorry I don't want to get personal here!!

Salam

by OG

For Saudi Arabia doing a great services for Moslims all over the world , provides the peace and secure...what you were expecting from them more than what they doing, they doing for your sake and muslims whom come for Haj?No!

they are doing for the sake of Haj by cutting of somalis head or any human lifs :confused:

Duke your statment mut be very true the way my sis showing her view.

by Duk

The sister is born and bred in the Gulf , she only knows of a Somalia which is destroyed and of a people who are the laughing stock of the world. Many of her generation have no recollection of our past, and have no memory of the “good old days†when as a nation we had something resembling normality. They associate Somalia with anarchy, hopelessness and despair. A land of famine, full of refugee camps, children dependent on UN nation rations. Somali’s are pictured as maids, hoodlums, petty criminal and marauding thugs

Haddad   

Originally posted by macalimuu:

it will be easily issued to them. This is a free civilised democratic country.

Nothing is what seems. Your statement might be true if the US has interest in such a protest. As a proof the US has no interest in such a protest, no protest will take place. Prove me wrong.

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

^^ Mocalimu, yes I drive Grand Jeep 2005 , go university , work part time in the court! I think I answered you questions!.

Phanta, Listen Don't loose your temper here!What I said was " It's fair since the law was there and justice took place in the court" The Judge did not break any Law but the 6 guys were criminals and get what they deserved accourting to the Law!

Salam

So the law in Saudi Arabia is execution for robbery and kidnapping? I thought the laws were based on Sharia Law, which has different punishment for those offenses.

bilan   

let's not generalize entire arab race,somalis lived egypt and syria freely, yemenis and north africans are treated the same way as somalis, because they are poor,so let's focus only saudi government?. while i do not know exactly what these men did, and if punishments fits the crime, either way i do not really trust saudi justice, have you ever heard saudi government executing european or american, how many times did the court found european guilty and only after few months their conviction is to be over turned and released?. why is it always poor people from poor countries are executed?. this is not first time somalis are killed in saudi-arabia

whether somalia has a government or not, is not the issue, regardless somalis are human being and their blood is not cheaper than saudi, or european . and please do not generalize entire somali population as punch of ignorants.

nuune   

So we know that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and as I can see Og-Girl has stated and pointed her own opinion regardinng the LAW, as she is a student of Islamic Sharia Law, and she contributed her input regaring the topic about the killing, and all is coming is everyone quoting her wrongly and calling personality names, all shiiits, insults, what is all this.

if some people got an issue with OG-GIRL, please talk about another place and don't hijack this innocent topic!!

u got insults and shiits when u state ur own opinion regarding a subject, what the hell is this, is this how SOL became, few bunchs of people are ruining this great SITE by running after each other in every thread and topic.

Waa Xildhibaan Maskax Dhuuqe

OG_Girl   

Ya Allah how many times I have to repeat my self here!! socod, brother I will explain this! Stop emotionsls here!I will try to break it down for you!

It's clear these guys did not charge stealing crime here,They been changed which are known as crimes against society or state (FASAD FILL AL-ARATH) in the Quran. A form of punishment is stated for these crimes.

"There are four types of punishment for this crime. To kill (killing in an inhuman way) or crucifying -stoning to death is the punishment for this crime . For treason, stoning to death also. The other two forms of punishment are, (this depends on the type of crime committed and so on), amputation of a hand and a foot or is to cut off a hand and a foot of the criminal! Finally, banishment from their hometown".

All of these types of punishment, the option is given to the judge, what punishment fits for what type crime .

Therefore, the law allowes the Judge in every case to be judged individually and according to every community standard under the civil law allowed in every community provided how are heinous! And this is not against the Share'a Law if you understand it this way.

Salam

if some people got an issue with OG-GIRL, please talk about another place and don't hijack this innocent topic!!

If you actually read all the previous pages, you would see we are all arguing about the same topic, specifically, some of OG Girl's comments. So there's nothing personal going on here. If she found my comments too harsh, well then maybe she won't be so quick to run at the mouth next time.

Either way, am finished here.

Salaamz.

NinBrown   

I am not going to defend the Saudi Goverment and I dont agree with the killings if it was not based islamic law....cos we dont know the ins and outs of the case...few reports from the western media are hardly reliable.

But I must say..what a sad day..for those that got killed and their famalies and many ppl in this forum.

I agree you can protest..but those ppl that are stating ignorant and wrong opinions about sharia law and islamic issues aare on the verge of KUFR.

Macalimu/Socodka aduunka...islamic sharia is is the best law in the world...its devine and has no flaws 100% correct...so if i was u i watch what i write.

Thoses claiming about democracy and free country bullshi..whats Guantanamo bay, how many muslims r in jail in the UK/USA without reason, trail, or representation....so cut the crap about law and justice.

Finally all those ppl insulting the arabs..remember our prophet was an arab..and he was chosen because they are the best of people. And the services Saudi Arabia does for the muslim world are uncountable...from Hajj to the publishing of musxaf and other materials.

OG_Girl   

Or maybe you should stop talking about things you have no clue about it!!

You are from Africa to Europe and think you know how our justice system work! 3ajeeb hadelah al qahooti shafo ne3mah be eropa :rolleyes:

Salam