Sign in to follow this  
Major-General Cawad

Six Somali Men executed in Saudi-Arabia

OG_Girl   

Phanta, I am not Arabian princess, I am just showing otherside of the story dear! That is up them if they believe Arabs are monesters or not. Arabs never been a good example of Islam and wont be in near future.

Somalis have high expectation from Arabs as sister FF put it and I fully understand it But we are not Evils walking on the Earth.

FF, wasn't for you.Acually you are only reaonable person here icon_razz.gif

Salam

mac sokor....all of you that feel sorry for these men should think twice

Somalis in the middle east especially UAE...think they own the country nearly 30% of them or maybe even more don't own ciqamas. They get up to all sorts like selling the Somali passport to Nigerians etc. Doing all that they expect the Arabs to feel sorry for them and host them since their country is messed up(i wonder whose fault is that). Somali meel walba eejogan ceeb un ba ka racda

Shirwac   

Add this to the lis, right next to women can't drive -- Africans get executions for minor crimes.

There is no where on this planet where someone looses his/head for abduction and robbery except in Saudi Arabia. How came the Saudi rpince who smugled tons of drugs from Columbia to the US and UK didn't get the same treatment? How many of those 36 victims were Africans? I always say those Arabs were racist case in point. May God or Allah or whoever is in charge of this HEll we call planet earth, have mercy of their souls.

PS -- It doesn't matter which Somali city they are from, they are our brothers.

QUOTE]

April 4, 2005 1:05 PM

Saudi Arabia executes six Somalis

RIYADH (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia has executed a gang of six Somali men convicted of abducting and robbingtaxi drivers in the Red Sea port of Jeddah.

The six men had lured taxi drivers to a remote spot where they hit them and threatened them with knives beforerobbing them and taking their cars, the Interior Ministry said in a statement on Monday.

The punishment appeared severe even by the strict code of Islamic sharia law practiced in conservative SaudiArabia, which calls for the amputation of the right hand for theft.

Execution is usually reserved for murderers, drug traffickers and rapists. The ministry statement said the menwere put to death for "sowing corruption in the land and damaging security".

Jeddah residents say growing numbers of illegal African immigrants, who are either smuggled across the RedSea or overstay after coming for the Muslim Haj pilgrimage, have triggered a sharp increase in crime in the city.

Monday's executions, which are usually carried out in public by beheading, brought to at least 36 the number ofpeople executed in Saudi Arabia so far this year -- already one more than the number of recorded executions lastyear.

Source

Ya akhi, Jaddah not Mogadisho!! :mad:

Salam [/QB]

OG_Girl   

^^True, They break country's Law and expect people will host them!!

Aqli African wallahi!! :mad:

Salam

Mafia   

What the Saudis had done doesn't conform to Islamic Sharia law. As you all know, stealing is punishable by mutation of hand, not by cutting the of head. And what is even more intrigueing is that those Saudi laws are only applied to Blacks and Poors around the world. Look up the nationalities of those excuted, not even a single one of them is of Saudi nationality!! The very basic principle in ISlam is "fairness". is what Saudis are doing fair??? Absolutely not!! all the 36 people executed this year, and all the ones executed the years before are foriengers (Mostly Africans and Asians). SO, be assured of onething, these so called "Saudi laws" are very unislamic.

If those six guys were American, the thoughts of imprisonment wouldn't have even come to mind to those Saudis, let alone execution!

I guess, there isn't much we can do. ca we??

Shirwac   

Originally posted by Harvard-Mafia:

All the 36 people executed this year, and all the ones executed the years before or foriengers (Mostly Africans and Asians). SO, be assured of onething, these so called "Saudi laws" are very unislamic.

Woow that is some ISH. Are Saudis in Somalia we can execute?

Haddad   

Originally posted by Harvard-Mafia:

What the Saudis had done doesn't conform to Islamic Sharia law. As you all know, stealing is punishable by mutation of hand, not by cutting the of head.

You have no knowledge of the particulars of what the six Somalis have done, therefore you can't know What the Saudis had done doesn't conform to Islamic Sharia law. I don't know the term you're struggling to use, but it's not even remotely related to mutation. Simply using cutting will do, instead of terms you don't understand its meaning. Maybe you meant amputation.

women can't drive, segregeted school girls burn in fire becouse the male fire fighters are not allowed to rescue females and women are not allowed to join the police force and become fire fighters.

Filibinos, Thai, pakistani and bangladeshi women/maids are mere chattels (not human beings with rights and dignity ) for these big bellied dress wearing arab men.

here is a popular Saudi Joke.

Three women in flight, flying in Suadia, the national airlines: One white, One Arab, the other black/African ( Sudanese, Ethiopian, Somali, Chadian ). Saudis hypothetically joke and ask their kids if the plane takes a sudden noise-dive, who will be found first of these three women? Guess what the populare answer is ? AL-Sanduuq AL- Aswad meaning in arabic the black Box ..i.e , the black lady, the sudanese, somali, ....

that is how racist saudis are. you somalis are just Cabdi or slaves there.

[quote ] And what is even more intrigueing is that those Saudi laws are only applied to Blacks and Poors around the world. Look up the nationalities of those excuted, not even a single one of them is of Saudi nationality !! The very basic principle in ISlam

true....true.....!!!

yaa cadeen karo hadeey nimankaan geeysteen falalkaas????

-----> :mad: :mad: <------ If you don't have money you will loose your life no dout about that. The Law aplais the poor and the outsider.

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Aqli African wallahi!! :mad:

Salam

Ok, I'm new here, so wud like to say Hi to all.

OG I read some of your post and your general arguement in supporting the killing of the 6 somali men seems to be-they broke the law so they deserve what happened to them. I too agree that ppl should be know and respect the laws in the nation they reside, if not out of respect for the ppl of hosting nation then out of respect for the rule of law. I was shocked when I heard this today but wasnt surprised at all. These six somali men, based on the story on the papers today, were guilty of robbery and kidnapping. Those acts are universally accepted as unlawful but are they crimes worth the death penalty. This is not a matter of being soft or tough on crime and punishment, its not about whether u believe in capital punishment or not, it is wether the crime fits the punishment. So irrespective of the laws of the nation, in this case Saudi Arabia, these crimes are NOT worth the killing of these men.

As far as Im concerned these men were murdered, in cold blood. May Allah punish those responsible.

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Phanta, I am not Arabian princess, I am just showing otherside of the story dear!

No OG, you're not showing any side of the story, you are just being plain offensive with remarks such as:

"they break country's Law and expect people will host them!!'"

"they destroyed their country and want to destroy other's countries!!"

I'm losing patience with your drivel.

Talk about derailing from the topic!

OG_Girl and like-minded chaps, I dont think any1 here is condoning their actions. We are discussing if the punishment was fair. People break laws all the time, regardless of where they maybe situated. There are thousands of arabs breaking the law in foreign countries and no1 beheads them. Before you can hand capital punishment to foreigners in your lands, you need to make arrangements with their home country and agree the punishment is fair. Meel cidla ah ayaa masaakiintan laga helay. Their misfortune is not that they they were caught, but they were poor Somalis.

Please understand what I am talking about!There is Law whatever you think is fair or not! should be respected.The topic is not whatever is fair to you or not. There was a court and a judge decided to be beheaded accourding facts he got front of him

This is the topic dear girl. You seem to have your head in the clouds and bent on demeaning Soomaalida. Funny how when it suits you, you become on of us.

Don't expect people conmdom cause they are Somalis when I know Somalis break all laws on the Heaven and Earth!!

Why are you singling out Somalis? I doubt the most heinous crimes were committed by Somalis in KSA.

Arabs never been a good example of Islam and wont be in near future.

Isnt this contradictory to your whole argument?

Again I find your harshness towards somalis unjustifiable.

I take it you maybe doing it for debates sake and playing the devils advocate, but I hope you realize we are talking about people's lives here. Its grossly unforgivable for you to say they deserved it OG. It was unfair and totally unjustifiable. You very well know that this would not happen to a group of American or like men. Hypocrisy and double standards is the order of the day in KSA....and they have shown it on more occasions than one.

Lastly,

"The death penalty is meted out for murder, rape, apostasy, armed robbery and drug trafficking."

You may want to substantiate this with proof. Its nothing like I have heard. While ur at it, give us "ur definition" of armed robbery cuz I know we aint thinking the same thing.

Saudi Arabia is a weak, decedent, corrupt and cruel country. However all this ranting and raving is not getting us any where. We all know what the Gulf Arab;s are, we all have heard the stories that are brought from those nations. Yet is this about the six poor fellows who were executed? How is this helping them?

I will defend OG-Girl, just this once.

The sister is born and bred in the Gulf , she only knows of a Somalia which is destroyed and of a people who are the laughing stock of the world. Many of her generation have no recollection of our past, and have no memory of the “good old days†when as a nation we had something resembling normality. They associate Somalia with anarchy, hopelessness and despair. A land of famine, full of refugee camps, children dependent on UN nation rations. Somali’s are pictured as maids, hoodlums, petty criminal and marauding thugs.

I am saddened by this news for it means even in the holly land we get no respite from this curse. May Allah forgive them and our transgression.

I suggest Somalis in DC area to congregate in front of the Saudi Embassy in DC and re-enact a protest skit depicting the barbaric slaughter of these unfortunate poor somali immigrants as a protest to shame the inhumanity and savagery of saudi cutting throat punishment and sentence. they should show and appeal to the American public that this is a public event that is cheered by Saudis.

The six somali youth didn't even had any legal rights before courts, they were not given a chance to consult with a lawyer or either defend themselves, they had no legal representation. none of their relatives could visit them in jail for the fear of being deported and incarcerated. the somali youth were held in prison, abused and paraded as slaves and then sent to a court that codemned them to death. within a day or two, their heads were cut by a huge fat black man wielding a razor-sharp sword. six heads severed, six bodies with no heads were all burried in a make-shift burial ground. their bodies will be soon exhumed and then cremeted.