Sign in to follow this  
Major-General Cawad

Six Somali Men executed in Saudi-Arabia

OG_Girl   

Why shut up now? Be sad as much as you want but the fact they were deserved dear!!

I say it again, they should know the law of the country before they do this! and yes they destroyed their country.. Saudi Arabia not Somali..There is owners whom protect their country not punch of criminals in Somalia!!

Bad law better than lawless! Somalia and Somalis have no respect for the Law and they want to mess every where they go!!

I don't care Saudi goverment but I am advocating the Law I study. Law is to protect you ! We need law whatever you like it or not and we should follow it instead complaining about it!

Salam

No pretext can justify such cold-blooded injustices done to African Muslim immigrants in Saudi Arabia. This execution was done to scare away the penniless African immigrants. These Somalis, specially, The Awad guy and OG_girl are brainwashed by that primitive Arab way of life they were brought up with and cannot think beyond that. To Hell with Sauid Arabia and may Allah destroy that fradulent bigoted kingdom.

Sky   

^^^^ Aamiin to that.

og girl u make it sound like the only ppl in this world who break laws are somali. just becuz of these 6 men who were punished too hard you conclude that somalis are born criminals.

may ALLAh bless you. bey bey.

Haddad   

Originally posted by macalimuu:

The Shariah is outdated and should be revised. cutting throats is so primitive and cannot be justified.

The Sharia' isn't outdated; it's uptodate for every time and place. What's outdated is human laws, like those advocated by Democracy. With human laws, cutting throats wasn't primitive yesterday, it's primitive today, it willn't be primitive tommorow, it will be primitive after tommorow, and soforth. Don't be surprised if the West adopts in the future cutting throats or other Islamic corporal punishments. The Sharia' will be consistent and effective throughout time, because it's divine.

Taqwa   

Looooool Wallahi wan qoslaay. Waxaan isku dhaliyeey ciyaal casiir. Waryada, naaga dhaaf inantan yaar.

May Allah have mercy on their souls.

OH MY GOD OG... nothing justifies the taking of life walaalo. If you want to take that higher moral stand, advocate for laws that protect all and sundry and are fair. This clearly isnt fair and therefore isnt a topic about the necessity of law and order. People make mistakes all the time. When punishment is dished out, it should be proportionate to the crime. Car theft and threatening dont count as grave crimes against humanity. If these guys wanted to commit murder, they could have just as easily. I'm in no way justifying their actions, but as Somalis who are perpetually troubled, I dont expect others to take advantage of it. These guys were clearly singled out and made an example of. What a bleeding shame that some of us dont even recognize it.

Taqwa   

^^^ Afkaga pepsi iyo strawberry cheese cake lagu qabaay. Bal yarta wax ka sii maybe she'll be less hostile to these 6 poor farax's.

P.S. OG My applogy walaal, I was under the influence of Somalinimo. smile.gif

^^They deserved! they destroyed their country and want to destroy other's countries!!

abaayo r you okey . these are your fellow brother in somalis. having said that saud's have history of killing incsant ppl and taking their belongs spcialy somalis couse of luck of government.

ilaah ha unaxariist.

OG_Girl   

^^ Please understand what I am talking about!There is Law whatever you think is fair or not! should be respected.The topic is not whatever is fair to you or not. There was a court and a judge decided to be beheaded accourding facts he got front of him. If I knew the details I would understanded it more!

And please don't make it this Law in Saudi Arabia is selective for Somalis as you putting it. No one hates Somalis and taking advantage of situation in Somalia!!

Don't expect people conmdom cause they are Somalis when I know Somalis break all laws on the Heaven and Earth!!

Silent, appology accepeted brother.

sky.african, thanks for the Dua.

Salam

og-gal! i hope u getting married to faraax!! i can wait to make a true nomadiyad!! lol...

i guess u n the sheikh's hang out at the same club!! hey, do u know how many pakistanis or indians guys get rapped by the sheikhs ppl every year!!! alot!!

how many sheikhs go jails!! ZERO!!

I GUESS MISSED-UP LAW IS WORTHLLESS TOO! I THEN RATHER HAVE THE WESTERN LAW!! EVERY MAN AND HIS GUN!!

NASSIR   

The question we should all be asking is that whether the execution of these men is justified in Islamic (Sharia) law? according to the crimes they have committed.

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Bad law better than lawless! Somalia and Somalis have no respect for the Law and they want to mess every where they go!!

I Salam

Please spare us your wrath that these men were too destructive in their own country to deserve such a barbaric killing.

I do not have sympathy for these men because they are somali--that is not of great importance to me. I feel sorry for them because they were not given fair sentence for the crimes they have commited. And I would feel that way for anyone---regardless of nationality or religion.

One of the great things about Islam is its sense of justice, which was obviously overlooked in this case. Some might wonder why certain people are alot harsher on the actions of Arabia as compared to other muslim countries: The simple reason being that we expect Arabia to be our example to look up to. It contains two of the holiest cities in Islam, and that was where our blessed Prophet (scw) and his companions were raised and spread the message of Islam. So it is very important to us...and we care what happens there. It is not out of malice or jealousy--but genuine concern for the plight of the muslim ummah.

Of course, there are some losers who just are haters. icon_razz.gif

OG_Girl   

^^For all these who are crying for these people; The few years I am dealing with courts and law where I live thought me not to be so emotional like most of you here. I would leave with this Quote:

“Justice? - You get justice in the next world, in this world you have the law.â€

When, There is a law written says : "The death penalty is meted out for murder, rape, apostasy, armed robbery and drug trafficking." You should know it before you do ****** things. These guys were punished under "armed robbery" Law which is death plenty!!

Judges don't make Law they follow the Law of the country!!

Salam

6 executions? Good lord. As if there wasn't a shortage of Somali men already. Samir iyo imaan to their families.

OG-Girl,

Seems as though you're fully stuck in 'Arabian-princess' mode today. Give it up, girly wurly. :rolleyes:

To Hell with Sauid Arabia and may Allah destroy that fradulent bigoted kingdom.

I don't think we can condemn the whole kingdom...but the ruling family needs to go, I agree.

^^For all these who are crying for these people; The few years I am dealing with courts and law where I live thought me not to be so emotional like most of you here. I would leave with this Quote:

Was that directed at me? If it was; you'll have to excuse me dear. I don't have time to reply to it...for the computer screen is getting hazy through my tears, my nose is dripping and I'm beating my fists on my chest with pain and deep anguish.

*cries hysterically* :rolleyes:

It's funny how emotions are thrown up as excuse to undermine or put down a person's opinoin.

If not OG: :D You'll have to excuse me then.