Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Who Owns Shabab

Cowke   

Can anyone input their evidences on who owns this click shabab, i am not talking about the spokesmen or amirs. But who created the group, i want to know the founding father.

I am not to concerned with the spokes people of shabab or amirs as they come and go with time. But who originally master-planned this movement?

Any input would be appreciated

Juje   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Sheikh Shariif

:D:D:D

qolada mudaharadeyso maad ku jirta adna..?

Well it's not Juje, Abwan, Che and Xiin who all supported, defended and at times even sent funds. No Al Shabaab are thier own masters, an organisation that has cripled the ambition & interest of the very groups which created it.

Look at Sharif Hotel & Ahmed Diriye or Abwan, Juje & Xiin they are in tears but a year ago supported and defended the actions of Al Shabaab.

Look at Xasan Dahir, IndaCade & Xasan Turki: or Kashafa, Meiji, Youth Fabregas, and many Cyber Mujahids, who today are confused and deep down resent Al Shabaab power.

Even our secessionists who used to praise the Mujahids woke up after the horrible attack in Hargaysa.

Kool_Kat   

They are not some sort of sports team to be owned by anyone...As for the founder(s), they are xayawaano just like the Shabaabs, only Kabiir Xayawaano waaye kuwaas... :D

Cowke   

Wallahi dad yaab leh baanu nahay. This shabab group is probably the strongest faction in the south today and causing alot of misery and we don't even know who founded it. Cajiib!!!

Some love to say that it consists of all somalis, yes that is true. So was the Somali Youth League it consisted of all tribes. But we can research and find out who founded it.

So it's quite disturbing we don't know exactly we created shabab. Some are saying ayrow, others are saying sharif, others are saying someone else.

This is all speculation. I was wanting some hard proof on this issue.