Sign in to follow this  
inspector22

Why i'm i not surprised about the culprits behind the recent riots in PL.

Meiji   

^^

Puntland a clan entity will be dismantled the day the Clannist is defeated in Somali society.

Adigu waligaa ku digri "Puntland is clan entity" iyo "Somaliland is clan entity". Bal noo sheeg meesha Soomaaliya ah oo aan "clan entity" ahayn!

I have seen you praise Galmudug and never call it a clan entity. Is it the CHOOSEN "clan entity"? Your selection of which place is "clan entity" is based on clannish sentiments, I guess. Therefore you are no better than the likes of Duke and those who you call “clannist”.

Meiji   

Abdinasir Kadawo,

Galmudug too is a clanist-entity.

I have praised them for the wise decision to de-link themselves from Mogadishu and Banadir politics and focus on the internal development of their regions.

Internal development of your regions=good as long as you dont behave in a way that leads to silly notions of ''Puntlander'', ''Somalilander'' which directly go against the core concept of been a Somali.

You are a Somali citizen, not a ''Puntlander'' or a ''Somalilander''.

Terms like Puntlander comes handy when we don't want to be associated with filthy Moqdishu. Most people are ashamed of the term somalia today, and rightly so.

Why should i not be serious? You don't like the truth, Moqdishu and it's vicinity stinks, that region has destroyed the somali name beyond reperation, those are just facts like it or not.

What, you want people to tell you that Moqdishu is the pride of Somalia, and has conveyed a beautiful and positive image to the world? Sorry bud!