Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Lake   

Raptors lost because they were setttling for jump-shots. They started feeding Bosh in the inside late-game but it was a little too late. Good run though.

Who knew the 2nd round face off would be between Jazz Vs Warriors?(I sure didn't and anyone here who says otherwise is lying to themselves)

Those raptors did it to themselves, they would be playing a 7th game today if it weren't for their coach not nipping it in the butt in those final seconds. He is to blame for that loss. That play he drew on those last seconds had no chance in hell, they looked lost. The key play should have been pass it to bosh, reason being, Nets didnt except Bosh to get that last play(because it would have been an obvious one, instead, they would have assumed it would go to anyone but bosh) then they the nets would be all over it, therefore, they concentrated on just about everyone, and a as result, it paid off. The inbound pass had no chance in hell getting to Bosh's hands or anyone else's for that matter and it was a lucky steal from the nets to have gotten hold of that ball.(sometimes, its just how the ball bounces )

The west series's would be fun to watch, Suns Vs Spurs, Jazz Vs Warriors, can't ask for anything better.

I was very fortunate to have missed watching the opener against Bulls, but it wasn't as thought I missed much, it looked like a done deal but I still say Pistons in 6. Cavs in 5, nets have no shot at going to the eastern conference finals.

Nets's celebration will be short lived, I give them one game win on the series against Cavs.(I can't stand carter's glow anymore than I can stand the nets as whole)

Its a tough call to call on the Jazz series, but I believe Warriors can steal one game in Utah, but this might go right into the wire.

The suns vs Spurs, I'm still taking spurs to come out not only against suns but the west overrall...

At the end, I'm still going for Pistons Vs Spurs series, regardless of how fun these other teams are.(I'm not bought by the hype surrounding these young underdog teams)

N.O.R.F   

It will be Suns year. I hope the Cavs get as far as possible.

Suns vs Pistons would be a good final!

DigibAc   

OMG! Last night Bull v. Pistons.

There is only one way to describe that game: Domination!

The bulls just fail apart. To have your home team fans booing must be the most demoralizing thing a player can endure.

Suns lost the game last night because of the Ref's, if they are letting spurs hold hit and grap they will be hard to beat and on the other side you get stoudumire in foul trouble and keep him on the bench for most of the game..Great game planning, those Ref's from last night should be fined..

Pistons didn't bring pistons basketball, but like I said before 4-2, pistons will close it out in chi-town. Don't start to doubt the pistons, they were the same team who smoothly closed out magic 4-0 and went 3-0 on bulls easily, so for you to start questioning them now, that just tells me how little you know.

PM, poor man, 4-1, mark my words, and I said it before remember that. The only reason why I said 4-1 on cav's favour before wasn't because I respected nets enough to give them the one game, its because I didn't believe cavs were capable of being that dominant, and they came and did just as I expected it by losing that game. In any case, tonight, they will close your dear team, R.I.P carter, and enjoy your summer sucker.

nuune   

^^^ lool, great sport Leezigaal, what a supporter you are, waaw, am kind liking this sports now, but I still need some summary of what is it!

Kulmiye   

I'm big fan of Spurs but it seems like everything is against them... now the whole media is up in them. How far will they go? only time will tell.

"The Spurs are winning the battles on technicalities and letter of the law, but they're losing on spirit and intent. San Antonio hasn't gotten away with murder in this series, just aggravated assault. Rest assured, the NBA would love nothing more than figure a way to get the ratings-free Spurs out of these playoffs and move along Steve Nash and the space-age Suns."

PM, poor man, 4-1, mark my words, and I said it before remember that.

Once again LazieG is wrong and remember the next game is in New Jersey and after that 7th game is anybody's to win, i still think the nets will pull this one off.

The suns vs spurs; what can i say the commisioner is too ****** to recognize there are some gray areas in every rule, there is no way Stoudumire should be suspended in a game like this and it's shame that something like this will change the outcome of the series..Spurs are being rewarded for being dirty team not physical team..

DigibAc   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

Pistons didn't bring pistons basketball, but like I said before 4-2, pistons will close it out in chi-town. Don't start to doubt the pistons, they were the same team who smoothly closed out magic 4-0 and went 3-0 on bulls easily, so for you to start questioning them now, that just tells me how little you know.

you're right about the pistons not playing at their level, the fact is if they are to come ahead at the end of this when they face SA in the finals, they'r going to have to play consistently, and the win that they GAVE to the bulls shows how inconsistent and prone to disfunction the pistons can be.

Playmaker, I would have been wrong if James and Hughes had a good night on that particular game 5 night and still lost, but they both combined for 8/31, on a very important night, and home court and crowd on their favour, and it was very unexpected performance wise.

They could have sealed the deal at home easily if one of them had a good night, but that wasn't the case. I can't predict that two of Cavs best players were going to have a poor shooting night that would have cost them the game, one player yes, but two of them? impossible.

I am sure you guys have seen it or heard about it, Lebron James beat detroit by himself. He scored the last 25pts of his team and 29 of the last 30 pts..The last time that any of his team scored a point was 8 minutes remaining in the 4th qtr..I was stunned by the way he dominated this game, to me this was the best performance i've ever seen..What does Jay have to say now? still want pick Dwade over Lebron?