Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

PM aka the self-declared expert on the game of B-ball is predicting that the nets might end up upsetting a higher seat in 1, or 2 in the east and making out of the 1st round, is that your expertise talking or your anger? Please, don't lose your day job.

EEdo take it easy, you are no more expert on the subject of b-ball than the average ali and anisa, we all fans of the game, but if you want to claim the title, you are more than welcome but do it with little less nac nac and ooyin, I know VC is clouding your judgement.

East might be weak during regular season, but when it comes time for playoffs, they will destroy the power of the west, mark my words.

Dallas can win 20 in a row during regular season, but if they don't sweep their opponent in the 1st and 2nd round in the next several weeks, they will not have a chance to capture a title come june, no way, no how.

With respect to Kobe, he can do 50+ in 5-10 games in a row, but he will always be known as the most selfish player this league has ever seen. Maybe with the struggle the team endured during their odom injuries is why their records are the way they are. Lakers back in oct/nov/2006 and lakers in jan/feb/march are different. Kobe is doing some last minute clean-up for MVP consideration.

It isn't about the team, its about him and him alone, as always. The team and its players are left standing around, playing the handicapped role, while he shines. Fankly I don't want to see the suns and nash in the western conference, so if Phil thinks better position in the upcoming days can be improved and get prepared to get deep in the playoffs is for Kobe and his 50+pts per game, so be it. Its a good stragedy on phil's part, but phil knows he the can't aim higher than western conference this season, even if Kobe scores 100 pts.

Lastly, I want to say, what about them raptors? LOL, goodness I hate raptors but they got one of my favourite players in juan, so goodluck to him.

EEdo take it easy, you are no more expert on the subject of b-ball than the average ali and anisa

dang now i know why J-A-brotha used to attack you..J/K.. but anyways i will say it again if the nets play the cavs they will beat them, against pistons? is tough to say.

About Kobe being on fire, you are just too feminist to see the real deal..the whole world can see it but you are too hatefull too see the real talent..How is it about just him? they won all those games that he was scoring 50s or more plus he is shooting more than 50%..

Theres just over 2 minutes left in the 3rd quarter i cant see him going over 50 but then again they are facing the Warriors so anything is possible. But either way props to him and he aint as greedy as y'all make out him to be b/c this lil run he's been he says is due to the return of Odom and Walton. The biggest ball hog this season is by far Melo "scoring 30pts and getting a miserable 2 assists" Coach George Karl.

But im praying that the Warriors win b/c i wanna see Warriors vs Mavericks in the first round.

The suns better pray that the lakers fall to 7th b/c i doubt the fact that they can beat the nuggets in a 7 game series.

PS its good to see the O.G golden child back up on SOL

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

there is no denial the nets are strugling but the good thing is they gonna grap that 8th or 7th spot in the playoffs, and you know after that is all brand new season, i like my chances on them against anybody from the east no matter what seed!

How could I take your side when you make idiotic statement like this son?

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Taliban:

quote:Originally posted by PlayMaker:

..so what is your argument other than being a hater!

It's simple; a rapist will always be a rapist no matter how talented he's.
C'mon Taliban...you're talking it way too far. Just b/c he screwed some white chick doesn't mean he raped her?

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Capital Z:

The biggest ball hog this season is by far Melo "scoring 30pts and getting a miserable 2 assists

Ok..let me break it down for you in simple terms. Melo is a small forward. His job is to score and rebound not assist. That is the responsibility of the guards who have the ball in their hands 80% of the time. Which brings me back to Kobe and his 50+ ppg streak. The man took 173 shots plus he got fouled 7 more times per game while shooting the ball. You do the math, that is 180 shots total (36 per game). Guess how many assists he had? Total of 11 in 5 games. The last time I check Kobe was playing in the guard position with the ball in his hand for the majority of the time. Talking about a BALL HOG.

BTW, Melo is averaging almost 4 assists per game. Just incase!. Not too bad for a forward…

you are just too feminist to see the real deal..the whole world can see it but you are too hatefull too see the real talent

Are you serious? I'm "feminist" and "hateful" over a player who doesn't even know we both exist in this world?

Have you finally lost your mind eedo?

and the eedo comment wasnt directed at you being a female, it was me saying eedo to you as in your eedo, it was all jokes.

Its too bad that you are this sensitive about Kobe and Carter, but please take a breather, no need to get your blood pressure that high, you are not young anymore.

PS:Melo was never a player that was highly sought, not the way many young stars were, including james, kobe, AI on their drafts. Melo is still a young man, who has come to be himself as a player, but he hasn't arrived. He has a long way to go before he becomes a complete player, and for that you can't fault him for taking 30+ with less than 4assist, regardless of his position.

How could I take your side when you make idiotic statement like this son?

What is with the name calling thou hommie..But remember every yr you are wrong when it comes around the playoffs so we will see.

LaZieG, ok so you are not femminst but you are still a big hater who have no clue when it comes to basketball..why don't you just hang around in the women section and let the guys dicuss about this..

(don't kill me that was joke)

4 assist would be good if it were any other ordinary forward but some1 that demands double teaming like Melo he should be able to find the open player and get more assists then 4.Plus I aint the only person that thinks that Melo is a ball hog. George Karl almost benched him over this.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

quote:How could I take your side when you make idiotic statement like this son?

What is with the name calling thou hommie..But remember every yr you are wrong when it comes around the playoffs so we will see.

I actually I called your statement idiotic not you per say.

Me being wrong..I could be I guess. No one has crystal ball and can see the future. What we do here is called predictions……I believe I was right more than you.

Capital,

Look at Layzie’s responds about Melo. That is your answer there.

BTW, I don’t think Carl was benching him because of his play. More of a attitude problem than anything else. Who wouldn’t be threaten by having AI in the roster. AI became instant fan favorite in Denver and Melo felt little jealous.

LayZie,

Lol@eedo...

You can't blame Kobe for being Kobe. Especially when your PG is named Smush. LOOOOOOL.

The man is averaging 31ppg and 5/5 plus ast and rebs. In about 6 less shots then last season. He is not being selfish, he is doing what it takes to win. He averages 50+ in his last 5. His team wins the last 5. Do you see a correlation here?

His team just sucks. What can you do? When Lamar odom and brown are standing around and missing shots and play so passive with that much potential?

SoMa_InC   

Why is there a lot of name-calling in this thread? Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinions and it is your responsibility to respect other people's views without resorting to disrespect him/her.

Peace.

yo Jay could u expand more on ur statement??

what was wrong wit his play?? maybe the fact that he was ball hogging?? I thought he was happy wit having AI in his team didnt Kiki even ask how he felt about playin wit AI??

Yo layzie I'm pretty sure that Melo was 'sought after' Wasnt he a national champion at the high skool level?? Wasnt he a national champion at the collegiate level?? Didnt he sign on with Air Jordan before he began his rookie season in the NBA?