Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Jaylaani   

You sound like a Laker fan!

I know, I see them around in Philly down playing their love and admiration for the Lakers. They could go 82-0 and I would still hate them with passion.

I'm going out tonight but I will check them out if they are still on when I come home.

P.S. I didn't see the trade. Let me check and I will get back to you.

Indian getta great deal. Dunleavy and Murphy are both good ballers. Plus, they're both white so they fit the team and and larry bird's image...just kidding.

Lazy

"Mo Peterson from raptors? LOL"

Look what happened next Mo Pete took off wit a 22pt game. Yo for da record lazy his minutes weren't diminishing the past three yrs infact they were increasing till this season. He actually average just over 38mpg last season. Someone correct me if im wrong but isnt this his final yr in his contract?? So doesnt that increase his trade worth??

So doesnt that increase his trade worth??

Ofcourse it does, but only those that are looking for cap relief etc, not talent, because he has none.

I have answered your question about carter million times. and everytime, you ask me why I hate carter.

Someone is still bitter..I agree with jay, who wants to play in canada when you are making that kind of money and you are superstar?

I disagree with you lazieG on C/Webb, before he had the knee injury the guy was a force so let's not take that away from him..

Lake   

They're predicting the sorry Nuggets to go to the finals now? buhahahaha...Where ever Iverson goes so does the sheeps

I just picked up Cwebb from free agency..I hope he produces for my fantasy team sake.

Jaylaani   

Tone,

CWebb kicked asz last night against the Pacers. That must help your fantasy team....17 points, 13 rebounds and 3 blocks in 28 minutes.

Jaylaani   

Jordan wasn't the only one. Three judges gave him 8 each. I thought he deserved better but his height hurt him of course.

Green was impressive. Unlike last year, the best dunker won it this year.

The All Star game was terrible.

So they had the best 20 dunkers on TV last night, and it was pool$hit list, c'mon Vince carter at #4, are you kidding me? he should be #1

and Stoudumire didn't even make the Top 15..

This was they list:

#1 Jordan, 2 DR:J, 3)Dom wilkens 4 Carter 5)Drexler.. Shawn Kemp didn't even make the Top 5 ..

What will be your top 5 guys?

This is mine.

1) Carter

2)Jordan, 3)Dom Wilkens 4) Shawn Kemp 5)DR J

Jaylaani   

In a game, I will take Wilkins number one follow by Jordan, Dawkins, Kemp, and Dr. J.

In competition.

Carter is number ONE..Followed by Jordan, Wilkins, Dr. J and Harold Miner aka baby Jordan.

Ameen   

I had the pleassure of watching Vince Carter come into the league and develop into the Monster Dunker he is, that was atleast before he decided that he didnt want to stay in Toronto (shame on him, look up Vince, yes the Toronto Raptors are ahead of yall by 4 games).

But anyways, I wont hate on him so he would be number 1 on my list, followed my MJ. After them it really depends on your style of basketball that you enjoy to watch but to round off the list I would have to say Dom. Wilkens, Kobe (got ta give him some pros) and lets take it back to old school and say Dr.J.

Ameen   

I have another question, so who do yall think will make the playoffs this year from the Eastern Conference?

and Allah knows best

P.S. Yall better not leave the Toronto Raptors off the list :mad:

Jaylaani   

Ameen,

The Raps will win the Atlantic and get the third seat in the east.

It won't matter though because the Pistons will eventually became the victorious in the eastern conference and like they did in 2004 against the Lakers, they will win the title unexpectedly beating up a “favorable” opponent.