Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Jaylaani   

North,

Please let me torture these boyz for a minute. You're taking all the fun out of it man. They will behave like little soldiers and stop calling girlz names by the time I finish with them. But I respect you and I will let you do your work.

Khalaf   

^^c'mon brah edit that its not cool, its only kaftan ppl need to chill and talk ball.....NBA got nuttin on college hoops tho :D

Originally posted by Northerner:

Just a Brother, Admin has been made aware of your offensive remarks after a petty disagreement. then you talk of knowing the deen etc. Get a grip man! [/QB]

Originally posted by abuu nuune:

As
Northener
has said, enough warning was given to
Just-A-Brotha
who is using foul language and name-calling.

Just-A-Brotha
, show respect to others, and respect the rules of the FORUM.

Mods be fair sxbs why u only calling out the homie? Ask everyone to respect he aint the only one involved but yall only call him out not cool.

RedSea   

lol..Dont' forget the topic in discussion is the the 'nba',talk about that.

I don't blame mr.Just a brotha,cuz,the NBA and foul language come together don't they?Northerner,you must realize that.lol

Jaylaani   

BTW, what do you really know about the hood. Your soft asz wouldn’t last a day. Don’t you still live with your momma? Look the way you’re reacting to a comments made by a FEMALE whom has you in a headlock? She beating you like the drum and you’re falling for it. You have the weakest mentality I have ever seen in cyber world. Why are you crying over something insignificant? Ain’t like any one know you here and vise versa. This is a public forum please use it accordingly, solely to entertain your self.

BTW, CWebb was waived...what do you think? Where do you think he should go?

LayZie,

Do you smell something?

Red Sea,

All sports use foul language. I even use it when I'm playing SHAX. It's part of the game.

[ January 13, 2007, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: Al Burcaawi ]

Deleted

If you have a problem with a previous post i suggest you go to that post and click on the ' report post ' icon to the right of it. I will then edit it if your concerns are correct/in line with the rules and regulations. Get to know the process, simple!

[ January 13, 2007, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: Al Burcaawi ]

Yes, jay, this place stinks and so does northerner.

So now that your boy webber is out, I guess you are gone from the city of brotherly love eh?

Jaylaani   

I told you right after AI traded that if the Sixers have any class they would have done what they just did. Let Webber go so he can chase his dream of winning championship else where. They just did that and I think Larry Brown has something to do with it. Good move!

Now that Webber is gone, there is no reason for me to follow the sixers or go any of their home games unless I got free tickets of course.

BTW, don't worry about this place. Use it for what it is, entertainment.

LOL JAY, so any take on where webber wants to end up by mondaY?

Did you watch the half time interview on TNT? He wasn't being forth coming about nothing.

This place is sure entertaining jay, because you get to come across these nut heads, every season we have one pitiful son of a gun who steps in here making noise, nothing knew but I hate when moderators just turn a blind eye on others and not so much for me...

Go back and see how many of my posts this retard of a MOD edited of me, compare to what's still out there.

khalaf and mujahiid good lookin out fam! y'all already know the truth sxb, they chat bogus, and yo khalaf big up college ball all day sxb, i bet they can't re-call atleats 20 college names from 20 different teams without having to google, my point is, NBA is one thing, but college is where the heart is at, speaking of NCAA tarheel fan since smith days, rooting for big eat marquette too!

Edited, quit insulting people!

[ January 13, 2007, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: Al Burcaawi ]

Now that Webber is gone, there is no reason for me to follow the sixers or go any of their home games unless I got free tickets of course.

BTW, don't worry about this place. Use it for what it is, entertainment. [/QB]

what a loser, he calls himself a sixer fan, but now after 2 departures he's not loooooool typical *****, u bandwagon ryder, and plz amuuus about use this for entertainment kulaha, entertainment is in real life u loner...my azzz entertainment, u a victim of bullshyt and when the cyber world gets heavy for u..u call it ENT looool who needs a laugh walee

Jaylaani   

Lol@entartainment is in real life. Tell Hollywood that.

Stop insulting!

[ January 13, 2007, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: Al Burcaawi ]

Breast milk smells?? Neva knew dat

yo Jay one more sixers game u gotta go to on January 19th.

yo JAB imma Temple fan dats da only good thing outta philly. John Chaney will be missed. A10 conference is very underrated:Temple,Xavier, Massachussets,Saint Louis,George Washington,Saint Joseph's, La Salle. I know its not as competitive as da ACC but they still need their props tho.

PS Layzie why u cryin for my posts got editted too but so what.

BTW, CWebb was waived...what do you think? Where do you think he should go?

I think Nets could use a PF but if he wants to win a championship he should go to the spurs they are real contenders...BTW i did like the move philly did the right thing..