Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Lake   

This girl is acting like she's saying something new...I stated that point she made awhile back ago..Here is what your boy Jay has to say about it

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

quote:How do you support a team that isn't your home team? I don't understand...unless if you're some *#@*&^# that follows around some baller that she happends to think attractive...That's exactly the reason you like the 76ers, don't even front...That's why your ball talk holds no weight

This says enough about this creature walaahi. Who said we have to be limited to our home teams? I live in Philly but I hate the Eagles. I don't like the Phillies and I follow the Blue Jays in Baseball. There're people who live in US and Canada and follow soccer teams in Europe.

[/QB]
Quote from Jaylani ^^^^^

Listen you little twit, talking about two different things in the same paragraph and later taking my words out of context, all of a sudden means that I said Kobe played in the opener? (I didn't even realize I wrote that part in there until you posted my own quote)

I told you before, and I will tell you again, get yourself reading the previous discussions, page 41 to be precise of this same very thread and after reading my November 7 post regarding this same opener game, I would like you to go stand infront of a mirror and slap yourself 3x.

I mean, its one thing to get excited about getting something on LayZieGirl, but get your facts boy, before you hurt yourself.

Wasn't it enough that I knocked you 50-0 over the yrs, and you still looking for your 1st win, but the thing is, this is a sports section, not the little girls corner who seek to get even.

As for the rest of you coming of out the closet, Is that the best you could do? You think I will cry like you? LOL Your days are numbered, enjoy while it lasts.

I did wonder out loud yesterday when I said, what would she bring next, lol and you brought hysteria.

You are that bent out of shape all because I refuse to believe your phony self? LOL, what will do you, force it down my throat because you swore in the name of allah, which by the way, you should have your tongue cut out immediately, bringing illaah into a sports section.

Waryee get your emotial self out of here, this is not for cross dresser's like yourself who are soon going to have s*x change. SEriously, you need help.

LOL@JAY AND PM, acuudi billaah, who knew I had this much influence on these girls. and Z, dont even sit there and saay you dont care, if you didn't care about my opinion you wouldn't be looking to twist my own words just so you could find something, which is absolutely zero as the evidence lies in previous discussions.

[ January 05, 2007, 06:20 AM: Message edited by: Northerner ]

Jaylaani   

Score:

Layzie: 5

Capital and his little side kick Just: 0

You guys need to man up and let it go. The girl have you both in a headlock!

BTW, I would rather chase a chick than a dude. You should try it some times...girls are a lot fun.

Lake   

^^^

Your e-simpin is just utterly real pathetic homie

She basically said how can some of you support teams that aren't your hometeam...answer her question. We all like to see your response..it will be greatly appreciated

aaaaahhhhhh hush up, why u still talking diarrhea out ur fat lips, swearing on allahz name kulaha, i shall have my tongue cut?? i know more of the deen than u and ur doll combined so lets not assume, quit talkin u sound ugly by the post

ahahahah Jay tellin me to man up ahahahhaha

forget playing da hero u playing assistant to sum ahahahah. Yo my bad didnt even ask if u was a girl or guy juss assumed u was a guy but im really starting to doubt dat. U even said dat u too scurred to walk in sum parts of ya town ahahhaha.

To Layzie wah eva u wrote i didnt read cuzz I kno its jus str8 garbage & could u lend me dat tape wit da lakers oct.31 game i wanna see how kobe played a team game ahahaha i wanna see how he passed da ball to his teammates ahahah.

[ January 05, 2007, 06:22 AM: Message edited by: Northerner ]

N.O.R.F   

I have gone through the posts and edited where i thought degrading words were used. This is the fault of all of you for having a lack of respect for oneanother. I didnt realise adults needed babysitting.

Its just a game people and yes we all disagree on certain things but come on now this is rediculous.

Just a Brother, Admin has been made aware of your offensive remarks after a petty disagreement. then you talk of knowing the deen etc. Get a grip man!

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Capital Z:

ahahahah Jay tellin me to man up ahahahhaha

forget playing da hero u playing assistant to sum ahahahah. Yo my bad didnt even ask if u was a girl or guy juss assumed u was a guy but im really starting to doubt dat. U even said dat u too scurred to walk in sum parts of ya town ahahhaha.

To Layzie wah eva u wrote i didnt read cuzz I kno its jus str8 garbage & could u lend me dat tape wit da lakers oct.31 game i wanna see how kobe played a team game ahahaha i wanna see how he passed da ball to his teammates ahahah.

What is my gender get to do with this bro? My agreement with Layzie has nothing do with my man-hood. I think she knows what she's talking about and I respect her opinion. Is that a crime?

JUST A SISTA,

DEEN KULAHAA, KUTAABKA KA DHEEROW, IBNIGAAGA HALADAJIYEE.

[ January 05, 2007, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: Northerner Al Burcaawi ]

Jay, why bother explaining yourself? Its going to get through only half way, thats what happens with half brains.

Anyways, speaking of editing, mr moderator, doing the job half way isn't the way to go and if you had done your job a long time ago, this thread would have stayed clean the same as your football threads.

I attract children who love playing at the playground, but when the playing gets rough, they all end up having their feelings hurt, is that my fault? I think not...

nuune   

As Northener has said, enough warning was given to Just-A-Brotha who is using foul language and name-calling.

Just-A-Brotha, show respect to others, and respect the rules of the FORUM.

sxb moderator listen don't abuse your authority by leaving me responsible for all this, and cheap shooting me with 'get a grip man' ok why don't you get a real job for humour lol anyways, how many times did this girl indirectly insult us and use words as proof "twit" and countless others? like come on sxb, i understand if you want to follow jaylenos way of pulling cyber skirts, but look into the posts more, before you go on a rampage

N.O.R.F   

JAB, go to the specific post and click on the 'report post' icon to the bottom right of the offensive post. I will edit any offensive remarks.

ps cheap shots like chasing skirt is what a child would imply.

To everyone, try to grow up a little bit between now and the next time you visit the forum!