Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

[QB]
J.A.B dont even sweat layzie man. She doesnt have a clue bout NBA. Just read what she posted

This is the problem when kids drop out of school. Nothing will make sense in life, thats why education plays a bigger role in one's life. Start hitting the textbook Z. More reading, less nac nac.

ok wallahi cadiim u are seriously insane and quit callin ppl drop outs, and than don't hate them for proving to u that they are majoring in a certain degree! what the hell u just called the guy out, obviously he's gonna say he's a student of such and such, and then she fascinates about oh golly i feel good go tell me ur whole post secondary history?? wallahi ur too lame! nuff said! and for the record yo sxb jay, quit co signing man, is layzie gonna marry u anytime soon, its like u waitin for a proposal thru all these chat ups u going on. and yo u from philly lol, tell me what area, i kinda know my way around still, south west philly especially..anyways, dont' call me the new kid on the block and wallahi nobody is madd at u or layzie but yall discussions weigh one another, if one gets dissed, yall kiss butt for one another..and i have to go but sxb if u in philly i might go this summer,..call a brotha out on the court so u can get posterized lol not on no internet thing u feel me....and lazie pls quit talking out ur **** u make me sick, go jog and do something, ball aint for u, with u and ur tv info u bring on here,

lol jay, yes waan arkay Saddam, its sad and those cowards oo wajigooda cover up ku sameeyay as if they will get a beat down later on, hahah sad sad.

Jay, can you please give a tissue to our beloved sista ^^, SHE just had a nervous breakdown, hahahaha.

Jaylaani   

I will see you at the court on 19th and Washington. That is 4 blocks west of Braod St. If you know Philly like you're claiming to, be there dawg and bring your own ball too.

Did you say South West? That is the projects man...why you wanna go to south west Philly?

Layzie,

Did you see the way they were talking to him? I mean, the guy is about to die have respect...these f.ucking shiica have no conscious walaahi. And do it in the eve of the Eid...I don't get that

Please don’t get me wrong. He deserves to die but the timing was horrible. It was nothing but a revenge.

P.S. yarku hayska ooyaa iska daa!

LOL@jay, I highly doubt she knew what she was saying. Watching Beenie Segal or Eve does that to pple, stay off BET abaayo.

First she steals a quote from an assistant coach, now she is repping hoods she hasn't heard off except on T.V. What's next?

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Jay you told me you live in south philly!

Yeah South Philly is my hood bro. There is big deference between South Philly aka little Italy and South West Philly.

see what i mean, lazie horta u hide behind the truth, i just said u said the dude is a drop out and now u sayin i dont want to hear ur major??? and now your laughing about it hysterically??talk about changing the subject in hide mode, just admit u hide behind questions adigu. nobody stole a quote, according to wallahi cadiim if u was a tru muslim u would believe me, i mean who would lie by saying wallahi cadiim! thats like an ultimate, but ur wack u die hard hater, u can kneel down and salute to me! the thing wit u is that u laugh of ur posts, but deep ur in vexx mode, wallahi i can tell, u play sarcasm to a nxt level to hide ur lil emotions ...now fall back u been exposeeeeed, loooool jay u wack dawg, south wessst is the projects where real ballers come from, how am i claiming, if i been to philly, why is it hard for lazye to believe me once again??lazie unlike u, ppl leave there houses u phat tard..wallahi u too lame..step ur humour up, yo capitalized if u went to UAE beaches, lazie wont believe u lool..but yo dawg jay sxb wallahi playin me will make u look like a waterboy, real ballers around here, dont trip loool not no girl team ballers like yo chick here, kulaha coach asked me to play, wtf u talkin girls team, maybe they didnt have enough ppl on the team loooool get outta here with that bullshyyt ..girls shouldnt even argue about ball..nuff talk.. yo cap, tone, wallahi yall niggazz better than these 2 wackos sxb, wallahi they suck in real ball, i say wallahi coz i been around such ppl all my life, ppl who posts about ball topics since dinosaurs age (2002) for these two but really they only know tv ball, street ball is too much..look at this dude sayin..swp is the projects loool well duhhhh, and dats ur own city dawg, dont tell me u aint gon' walk dem streets to shoot some ball...nukkka plz man, u on some feminine talk

not practice, yall talkin bout girls team, not practice, i mean girls team?.looooool iverson impersonator..not practice...girls team?? i mean girls team......wtffff lool lazy not pracitce girls team????looool wat u talkin bout girls team????? lool

not practice, yall talkin bout girls team, not practice, i mean girls team?.looooool iverson impersonator..not practice...girls team?? i mean girls team......wtffff lool lazy not pracitce girls team????looool wat u talkin bout girls team????? lool

Jaylaani   

Are you okay kid? Why are you getting so sensitive about nothing? This is the cyber world man. Don't take things too personally. That isn’t healthy.

You can go to South West Philly and hang out Woodland Ave with the crack heads all you want. I have no problem with that son. I was just concerned about your safety. This is no Jane and Finch with thug wanna be Jamaicans. These nigerz will shoot you for just looking at them..

[ January 05, 2007, 06:12 AM: Message edited by: Northerner ]

Jaylaani   

It was and than this Kid showed up and f.ucked it up for all of us...

[ January 05, 2007, 06:13 AM: Message edited by: Northerner ]

yo layzie here's sum1 dats wants ur approval

Jay

“Auch!

Capital,

Until you fax or scan your degree to Layzie you will be considered high school drop out in SOL…LOL!

P.S. Layzie doesn’t need my protection. She is the only chick in the sport section amonmg guys and she’s making all of you cry. In that regard, she must be crowned the victorious one.

From Capital to Play to the confused kid Tone and the new kid on the block named Just…y’all ganging up on her for the simple fact that a girl, a Somali girl at that, knows more basketball than all of you combined.”

yeah Jay she knows more ball info then me

ahahhahah

She's claiming to watch a game dat she really didnt even watch

She was talking bout Kobe playing with his team and passing the ball. Too bad dat he was on the inactive list back in Oct.31

ahahahaha

P.S. Dats how Jay came to her rescue. Who called it y'all

yo Jay notice da way i didnt give J.A.B any props unlike sum1 we kno. Cuzz real men stand on their own two feet they dont run after a skirt for her attention. Real talk. Man up hommy seriously man up cuzz u lookin real sad rite now

fo da record who's approval were u looking for layzie when u told us dat ur uni coach asked u to play ball for them or that u say dat ur taping Laker games. See da difference btwn me and u is dat u called me a dropout (see how i didnt run to da mods and cry unlike sum1 here) and i told u da truth. but in ur case no1 said u had no game u juss started talkin nonsense as usual and no1 cares dat u tape laker games.