Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Castro   

Lebron James is basketball royalty. It's anyone's game right now. The home field advantage should come in handy.

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

I think detroit and spurs are history tonigh..Lebron is doing his thing and wallace is doing all the talk..

Ah so close yet so far..

Mavs & Cavs are history smile.gif

West Coast Finals:

Dallas Mavs v. Phx Suns

S.A. Spurs...RIP

Now, thanks to Dallas, we are guaranteed a new championship team.

p.s. Spurs-Mavs playoff series has been one of the best in a very, very long time.

I agree Dallas Vs Spurs series way the best ever, i liked the was dallas played.. I didn't like Avery johnson interview after the game he sounds like little fag..This is what he said "OH my god how about the mavericks" lol.. The whole interview was a joke..

lol@^^^, I didn't know you would be this bitter about carter's loss, that u start to hate on other team's coach. Avery is a good guy,and yes he has an annoying voice. I kept telling you and jay all along this season, mavs are great to watch, but lastnight's game against suns they were pretty much a step behind all game long and playing catch up won't win you games, but I'm sure they will have alot more fire power than what they showed lastnight come game 2. I'm expecting a Mavs Vs Heat finals, and may the best team win at that time.

PS:I still can't get over how bitter you are playmaker, hehe.

Baluug   

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

.............hmmmmmm........basketball.....sucks....

Waryaa MC Broke,

We didn't ask your opinion but what sports do you like anyway?

LazieG! I am not bitter i already got over that loss even thou it was dissapointing after they stole that first game i though they will kick a$$, but it is what it is, It is over!

I m not dissing Avery but c'mon you got admit when he gets interviewed is like watching the comedy channel..

BTW, I wanted dallas to win in that series and i think they will go to the final because they are better team than the Suns regardles of being down one game..

Like i said before, you need to get over your hate or seek for Help quick..Just my advice as a brotha..

SJ   

hahah, mc xammar! you are right we ought to watch the mighty oilers whipped the lame ducks! its bout time the damn canucks win it all.

playMaker, coach avery sounds like a preacher. every time i watch his post-game conference, its like sitting in sunday service all over again.

head n suns should be send home so we could watch some real game ball..the sooner the better.

N.O.R.F   

Ok people question:

What is the semi circle in the key? The one under the rim? Is this a new thing?

hahah, mc xammar! you are right we ought to watch the mighty oilers whipped the lame ducks! its bout time the damn canucks win it all.

Hey couz, what's up with the hockey talk man? you know that is not even a real sports..

I am surprised by the way detroit is playing right now, is like they have no answer for the big fella and wade is doing his thing..

Qac Qaac   

Detroit won last night game 5.. and if they get a win, which i hope they'll the heat is past and history... i like wade, and dislike the rest of his team mates, zo, walker, payton, j will, shaq i don't dislike him, but he won 3 already.. that's it..

al though i am wishing, wishful that my home boy nash wins it, with this weak team.. woow he is really mvp...

oh yeah and about the hockey.. go oilers go.. edmonton should win it.. we want a canadian team to take it..

what's with this ppl hating on b-ball, r u kidding me..

^^ Miami will win the series - no doubt about that.

the oilers, yes, my future hometown, hopefully the cup will stay in Canada this year!

Miami lost the game last night because they didn’t make their foul shots. If they made them then it would probably be another game. And as for the series it is obviously clear who is going to win these series. Miami overclassed Motown in game 4 which was essential for Detroit to keep a realistic chance to win the series but they didn’t. So let see us what game 6 got in stock for us, sorry I mean; let see If Detroit can stop the machine that is called "Wade" :D