Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Jaylaani   

They are strong indeed but they're not going to win shyt. SA will have that trophy in the lock down for little while..

Hahaha. Done post with your emotions yet you the one soundin all angry and $hit hahaha.

Yo lemmy know when the heat atleast make the finals.

We all know the west got this thing on lock. Its had it for years till kobe and shaq had to mess it up and couldnt work together. I agree with Jay you know ma boy Timmy D got the titles on lock so dont even worry bout that one.

As far as the heat thing goes, yeah shaq will get you guys in the playoofs but that about it.

Done with this loser, who's next on the line.

Loser??

wassup wit da name callin u actin like a lil kid

I thought u were a Knicks fan??? Wah u gonna tell us next u rootin for two teams??

Yeah da WEST had it on lock for a while i think it was sumtin like 6 outta da past 7 yrs and out of those 6 yrs half of those trophies were won by Shaq

I like ur final quote "Done with this loser, who's next on the line."

So u come on here to argue to give excitement to ya life

i'm guessin u got a pretty borin life then

I guess this is da high point of ur day

B4 ya wet ya pants think then post sumtin it generally works if u use that method

Talk of New York is.......

Lebron James to the Knicks chea you heard it here first gentlemen lol

Just give them another 2 or 3 years before they start running things, they are BIG market team they could throw all the money around

Hhahaha i didnt know i hurt your feelings that bad dowg. Yo ma bad man. I thought you were a big boy and you could take it. I guess you didnt grow out of them huggies yet huh? hahahaa

Yo no worries man, I'll back off.

Out.

Jaylaani   

Once again, Larry Brown is on the move….now what.

I won’t be surprise if he takes the Knicks job. He is a great coach and a good teacher but a lousy general manager. As long as Zeke keeps him in a short leash and limits him only into coaching activities like Joe Dumars did in Detroit the knicks will be fine. They have a lot of young players who need guidance and Larry is the best in terms of teaching the game. You can’t take that away from him.

With that being said, I can’t stand the guy. I think he is selfish and he has no loyalty to his word. His destructions cost the Pistons a championship. He also destroyed my beloved Sixers with his ill way of evaluating talent. He traded away all of our future super stars and didn’t obtain equal values in return for single one of them. From Tim Thomas to Larry Hughes to Jerry Stackhouse to Theo Ratliff and Toni Kukoc, Bruce Bowan. In return the Sixers Received Tyrone Hill, Dekembe, Aaron McKay, plus some other garbage, role players that I don’t recall at the moment.

Don’t even get me started it with his draft history with the Sixers. Every time I see Paul Pierce my stomach turns. I can’t help but to visualize how great he would look with the Sixers uniform along side of AI.

Good luck Knicks fan....

You honestly believe it was larry brown that got rid of those players? And you call yourself a sixers fan. We all know it was iverson homeboy. The man's been running things ever since he got there. He got rid of all the shooters that ever went there. He got rid of keith van horn, tim thomas jerry stackhouse and larry hughes (mad because he made the cove of cnn si). and dont even get me started on coaches. Its well known throught the nba and nba fans. Just look at o'brien. It is said that it wasnt webber after all but A.I. as usual. It was in an article in the philadelphia daily news along with other media articles

Yo Child u apologizing ahahahahahaah

But its good to see dat u finally got back to wah this topic wazz bout "BASKETBALL" not u cummin here to kill sum time

Final say bout da knicks they aint goin nowhere da best they could do is a first round loss for one reason Marbury is a loser thru out his NBA career he's been here since da 96-97 season and he aint even won a playoff series. Vince Carter even won more playoffs then him (1 series win that was against da knicks and i think that da knicks neva made it back to da playoffs again) and Vince came into da league after Marbury

PS Child did ya check if i made any spelling mistakes too

Jaylaani   

Lol@PS Child did ya check if i made any spelling mistakes too...Capital that was funny.

Child,

Let me say one thing and one thing only..PLAYER DON'T TRADE PLAYERS NOR DO THEY SELECT PLAYER IN THE DRAFT....They can influence the decision process and have an input but, no franchise on earth will let a player dictate their financial and future situation. Don't believe everything you read little boy. He (LB) tried to use AI as the scapegoat after he failed miserably and it backfired. Every single player I mentioned was a personal friend of AI, except Jerry (they only played one year together). Larry didn't even take the time to see how well they could develop together. Same with Larry Hughes and Tim Thomas. Neither one of these guys played more 2 seasons with Sixers. Larry Brown wanted to trade AI to Detroit for the same player he traded two years prior (Jerry Stackhouse) how ****** . It almost went through thank ALLAH for Geiger’s contract.

Did you say AI was mad because Larry Hughes was on the cover of some magazine? I don’t believe that for minute. He used to call him his little brother. He was his Fly brother mate on the court and they hanged out all the time (you getta live in Philly to know the scoop). Besides, AI appears more covers than any other basketball player in his career.

This isn’t about AI or the Sixers so lets stick with the topic.

Speaking of Van Horn, He was a Sixer and Larry Brown traded him to NJ before he was traded back to the Sixers 5 yrs later. I guess you didn’t know that, did you my child?

I know you just want to sound informative but you can't rewrite LB history nor will you understand basketball and how to make constructive criticism instead of being jack asz negative creature against everything.

I’ve never seen you taking a point a view in any particular topic and developing your idea.

Learn how to debate son.

PS. I'm waiting for my report card interms of spelling.

Hahaha. I see you've been a good lil boy jay and used spell check. 3 stars for you!!!!!!Hahahaha

Yo enough of this sixers xrap, we all know elite players demand trades, just like shaq and rudy t. were pushed out by kobe. Come on homeboy if you cant argue properly dont try, seriously you're making yourself look like a fool.

Now breaking news is tha Kwame is with the lakers for Caron Butler and Chucky Atkins is the believed trade. I think this is great for the wiz cause they can now replace hughes for butler who comes cheaper.

The knicks got jerome james as their starting centre. This man was a beast in the playoffs but that about it. Hopefully he can continue that run and once again the NYK will rise to the top of the atlantic. I dont think they're a championship team yet (unless Larry Brown comes too) but i think they definately getting the pieces to do big things.

OUCH@^^^, LAKE IN TRAINING, YOU REALLY GOT CRUSHED BY JAY.

I gotta agree with golden boy here, wizards got rid of a nuisance, and in return got butler, and to sweetened the deal atkins as a bonus.(potential backup for any point man that wizards might put up)

Hopefully they would let my boy juan dixon be a starter in the point, arenas in the shooting position and butler in small forward come tough times atkins can be a back up to dixon.(atkins has experience as a starter, but he would benefit the team by coming off the bench hungry)

I still believe kwame can benefit some team, some day(and I stand by it), and I think that team might just be the lakers, since phill jackson is known to pull miracles, and this is the time for kwame brown to shine, but wizards will benefit off this deal better than the lakers would.

This whole nonsense about big *ss james coming off the westcoast into knicks uniform, that I just would like to see it happen, lets wait until some time around middle of november-december and see what impact james makes, whether or not the offseason moves by isiah will work, or be doomed, once again. (remains to be seen boys)

Kwame story:

Good size and potential talent

Skills:

Good with handling the ball and a nice face to da net player he pretty much wants to be point forward

Needs to work on back to da net game

needs to go str8 up when takin his J and get rid of this lil fade jumper he does

Jerome James

I guess we gonna find out if he a contract player (plays only during contract yrs)

But he's big and gonna help wit da boards if he can stay away from fouling and i cant see him on da floor on da same time as Sweetney da paint would be too clogged for ne of'em to do damage offensively

I saw sum1 write Juan Dixon starting for da Wizz kids he's a free agent and him and his agent came down to da 305 to meet wit Randy Pfund and Pat Riley he'd be good off da bench player for us and his perimeter skillz would excel with playin next to Shaq

But yo Lazy why u gotta bring up stuff dats already gone

Earl Barron 27pts& 12boards & Wayne Simien 20 pts & 10boards seem to be doing good in da summer league Juan Mendez 17 pts 12boards

Woods 17pts& 7boards & Dorrel Wright seems to be missing

Kwame's got potential but the boy aint changing i believe. Maybe he cant handle the pressure but i think it was a steal for the wiz. They got what they needed because blake and dixon are gone and atkins is the back up and caron can do the job at the 2 or 3. The phil jackson thing?? I think the man knows how to finish jobs, like take championship caliber teams and lead them to the title. He's never worked with a team from the bottow up so we'll see.

The jerome james thing, I'm a knicks fan and trust me he aint the end all be all answer for the knicks. His job is rebounding and blocking shots. If he can do that then we're good. Isaih also wants to get swift. If we get an athletic PF then i think we can do some damage.

Either way i see the spurs winning it again as they picked up another argentinian player in oberto. He's 6-10 and was the starting centre for the argentinian national team. Very good rebounder and low post player as he averaged 17/7 in the spanish league and should take rasho's spot.

As far as the sixers, i dont mean to start anythin but i see them makin any noise, i see the celtics and knicks fighting for the resurging atlantic this year, cause gerald green and davis as the second unit are gon be sick this year allong with the kids they got on that team. And simmien is the only dude in the summer league from miami i see doin bigthings. Ma boy from kansas i believe should take the starting job from haslem in the middle of the season once he proves himself.

Jaylaani   

Kwame needs fresh start and this is his chance to show the world that he belong to the NBA and the hype that made him the first high schooler drafted number 1 overall. The down side is, he will be coached by Phil Jackson who can’t teach shyt and he will have a teammate by the name of Kobe.