Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Jaylaani   

lake,

Stop all this girly talk shawty and quit being so defensive like a little *****. This is nothing but a public forum. You’re taking this way too seriously. I suggest you to bring something meaningful to the table or shut the hell up and go play some soccer something.

Happy Canada day my brother!

Yo Jay

Simien is gonna have a big impact this season especially on da boards cuzz in game 7 one offensive rebound dat Rasheed Wallace took ova Haslem late in da 4th Q killed us

and yo Stan van Gundy is an excellent coach how could u be hatin on him?????????? I dun kno why ppl blamin him his orders were to feed Shaq down low on da post but wah did we do Dooling took a shot Wade took a shot and DJ19 took a shot but u cant hate on DJ19 shot cuzz he fed it in low to Shaq and then Shaq kicked back out

Remember wah ppl were sayin bout Lamar Odom b4 he came here All talent but no commitment now look at him he shoulda been in da all star game las yr insteada VC so im expect Woods to come out strong & stop wastin his tyme wit his dayum playin wit his pitbulls

LANDER   

Can't believe the Raptors drafted Villanueva 7th overall, out of all the players there was to pick, Villanueva? these people ain't serious, Babcock better get fired for this after next season.

Yo Lander i kno wah u talkin bout da Raps camp is all messed up but da guy to blame i think is Sam Mitchell cuzz he was prolly buggin Babcock to draft a big man im juss suprised dat Babcock didnt draft Joey Graham's twin brother ahahahahah but if seriously Babcock been messin up since last season

He drafted Araujo high in da draft ne smart GM woulda traded their pick for a lower one and another player

He signed Alston to a 4yr $24M contract and da biggest competition to them was us we was gonna sign him using our LLE which is bout 1.2M

Now all they need is a low post player that would compliment wit Bosh and all their other perimeter players

But yo Lander da draft is gone now Babcock better resign Marshall lucky for them I think but not sure he's a Restricted Free Agent so they got 15 days to match ne offer

But news of da day Terrel Owens goin to Kings Summer Camp and now Master P mite go too ahahah

LANDER   

Originally posted by Capital Z:

Yo Lander i kno wah u talkin bout da Raps camp is all messed up but da guy to blame i think is Sam Mitchell cuzz he was prolly buggin Babcock to draft a big man im juss suprised dat Babcock didnt draft Joey Graham's twin brother ahahahahah but if seriously Babcock been messin up since last season

He drafted Araujo high in da draft ne smart GM woulda traded their pick for a lower one and another player

He signed Alston to a 4yr $24M contract and da biggest competition to them was us we was gonna sign him using our LLE which is bout 1.2M

Now all they need is a low post player that would compliment wit Bosh and all their other perimeter players

But yo Lander da draft is gone now Babcock better resign Marshall lucky for them I think but not sure he's a Restricted Free Agent so they got 15 days to match ne offer

But news of da day Terrel Owens goin to Kings Summer Camp and now Master P mite go too ahahah

Z, You right about the rafer signing and even worst Araujo!! what a waste of a draft pick. Who knows man, maybe he'll shock me this yr and come with a strong season.

But there is no way Mitchell made such dumb decisions. What they needed was a center you know and instead they got another player the size of Chris Bosh :confused: tha flip? someone tell that fool this ain't the NCAA, Villanueva can't play no center. Babcock is got to be the dumbest G.M I've ever seen even them commentators were speechless after Villanueva got announced, forget them... Villanueva was shocked his name was called out so early and you know somethings wrong when even the eager player is shocked. This management is a disgrace to the city of Toronto I bet you if this was New York they're *** would a been fired quick time. On the other hand some teams will be doing damage because of their draft picks, who in particular? none other than the Charlotte Bobcats and Boston Celtics. I won't be suprised if Charlotte finishes ahead of Toronto. As for master P tryin out for an NBA team...aha, what else is new, I remember when he got cut from the raptors this man must think he's getting younger.

Yo Lander da Knicks did have a GM like Babcock his name was Scott Layden he gave huge contracts to Howard Eisley and Shandon Anderson jus cuzz they use to play for Utah while Layden was part of da team but da knicks in recent history did have sum weird GMs for example the two contracts i said before and they signed Dudley to $4M i think but it looks like dat "Zeke" Thomas is puttin a good group of guys but if they could they should trade off Jamal Crawford but that would be hard to do since they juss signed him last season to a big contract but i like there picks this yr so far Shanning Frye, dat midget from Washington Nate Robinson he's 5'8 and finishin alley-oops and doin putbacks i think he gonna be better then Boykins and David Lee is another big body to go with Mo Taylor and Mike Sweetney so they should be more productive but like i've been sayin Stephon Marbury cant lead you nowhere da T-wolves, Nets, Suns all da clubs been productive eva since he left

Nahh you're making yourself look bad by sucking up to her..

I'm sure you would want to trade places with Jay@any given day, but it ain't gonna happen LAKEHEAD.

I know your type and kind you're weak..

Thats just it, you don't know jack about anything, and especially not JAY. If you knew him, you, yourself and your other personalities would all agree that you can't be half the man JAY IS, YOU WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING LAKEHEAD.

you ever had a disagreement with her?

One minute you are calling him weak, the next you are asking him how many disagreements he has had with me, intee lakuu raacaa? (if you want to be his friend, just ask politely)

Even thought its hard to believe, we have had many disagreements in the past, we will continue to have disagreements, and just because you don't witness to any of the disagreements, doesn't mean he is a "YES, YES MAN" AS YOU REFER TO HIM..."THE WEAK TYPE".

this bird is on some other shit, she feels threaten thats why she has to reply all the time sounding aggressive ..

By being threatened by you, you mean exposing your sorry excuse of a human being to yourself, and painting a clear picture so you can take a good hard look@yourself??? In that case, I really must be threatened by you.

she wants us to take her seriously

WHO IS "US"? YOUR OTHER PERSONALITIES?

when really all she says is nothing arguments sounding lame and baseless

If my arguments are sounding lame and baseless all the time, what does that say about you genius.

I have asked you over and over again, point out a time I have sounded lame and baseless about an issue that was discussed in this same thread, or all of sports thread, matter of fact the entire form, point it out sonny and while you are @it, step up and back up it with your own lame and baseless arguments.( Hurry, I can't wait)

Yo sorry for stating the obvious but isnt this da NBA page so who cares who's da bigger man is unless they 7 feet tall then prolly every GM would care

but seriously if y'all beefin or sumtin PM each other or sumtin & lets leave this page to NBA talk

B4 I leave gotta say this HEAT 2005-06 we gonna kill da competition & oh yeah Summer League startin soon

My Knicks had good pick ups at the draft , got rid off washed up C thomas for Q Richardson BIGG

and to that bird you will not be addressed so stay aside let the the boys talk

peace

Yes siiiiiir!

Look who's back again! I havent been on for a while but Qac Qaac how bout villanueva hahahaha. Babcock gotta be one of the dumbest GMs. I honestly think it was Mitchell's pick after watching the interviews but still ****** . Frye, Q-rich and da lil man Nate Robinson gon be sick! Isaih aint done either, they goin after another big man so watchout for the knicks cause they doin big thingz this year.

Now to da Spurs. I know the season is done and all, but I'm a Timmy D. fan, for any1 who says he didnt deserve the MVP and Manu did, come on what were u smokin?? Look at the stats, look at who the only presence on the inside was. Timmy D. does everything defensively and offensively for this team and although his free throws let him down his rebounds, points, and blocks were impressive along with the lil things he does out there. Come on, this team is the cbest team and has been for quite sometime (although i dont like parker's game)and Tim Duncan is always gonna be the MVP!

I knew you had some serious mental issues all along. You don't want to address me but yet you are still addressing me.

...and speaking of "BOYS", don't one have to grow basketBALLS inorder to be a boy.

Speaking of mentals, talk about richardson is bigg???

Isiah Thomas got the worst out of this deal. Thomas could sometimes be useless and lazy, but at the same time when he is really motivated, he can really be make an impact in games, and this is exactly what suns were looking for. A hungry center like thomas who is willing to work hard and be part of a promising franchise like the suns. Can someone tell me what richardson brings to the table for the knicks? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING....if they want another useless "shooting" guard who is willing to just stand behind the 3point line missing one shot after another and making 6 in a row after he has taken about 20 or 30 shots, then isiah has his hands full. Useless richardson will never make an impact in a team like the knicks, but once more isiah proved that he has no business being a GM, and if this doesn't work out this season, he might be looking to just find himself another career real soon.

Suns are just getting better and better without really changing their roster that much, they are getting one of LayZie's favourite player's, RAJA BELL, thanks to ISIAH THOMAS FOR TAKING USELESS RICHARDSON OUT OF THE WAY. DEFENSIVE MINDED PLAYER, WHO WILL BACK UP THE SHOOTING GUARD POSITION AND PLAY SMALL FORWARD AT THE SAME TIME. SUNS ARE JUST BALLING OUT THIS SUMMER WITH ALL THE IMPRESSIVE MOVES THEY HAVE MADE SO FAR. TO ALL Y'ALL PHILLY HATERS, RAJA WILL ALWAYS BE A PHILLY PRODUCT...just remember that

Yo Lazy i think u aint using ur head rite now u juss talkin out of emotion. Think bout it Kurt Thomas for QRich and Nate Robinson. QRich can start for them now and that means dat J-Craw can go back to da bench. Q-Rich is a good 3pt shooter (2005 3pt competition champ only cuzz DJ19 didnt compete) and is a big athletic guy if u watched him back in da Clipps he can post da 2 guards str8 down to da net and lets not 4get he's an exceptional rebounder (especially on da Offense end)If u basing Q-Rich on juss last yr then u wack cuzz coach D'antoni's plan was Nash penetrates and dishes it out and he didnt want nobody on da low post cuzz dats where Amare does his damage.

Now Nate Robinson one word explosive he gonna make a big impact i kno he only 5'8 but do u see his hops and quickness dayum

What did Zeke give up Kurt Thomas a dirty player dat hits da boards has a good midrange jumper which is good for a quick pick & roll and defender dat can handle sum of da big men in da league. Zeke took da chance of tradin Thomas hopin dat Mike Sweetney or even Derek Lee or Shanning Frye have a real break thru season

So i'll let u be da judge of dat deal & hope ur new boyz da Suns re-sign Joe Johnson cuzz they on da brink of doin sumtin special but not next season cuzz dats our time HEAT time

Originally posted by Capital Z:

Yo Lazy i think u aint using ur head rite now u juss talkin out of emotion.

That's basically what it is..she's trying to go against the grain and sounding real foolish **shakes my head**

What have Curtis Thomas done lately? please post his stats..from the last couple of years, he went from a stater to coming out of the bench..meanwhile the knicks got a nice all around player Q-rich for him..

What New York needs is a Big Man, they need one desprately ever since Ewing left it just wasn't the same..They have a solid back court now I hope Fyer comes through big for them..

face it the east playoffs is nothing without the knicks being in there

Yo lake no worries homeboy, the knicks have set their eyes on a couple of big men, kwame brown being the head of the pack. The man needs a change and its reported that nyk will put out (not start) a line up where they have frye at the 4 and brown at the 5 if they get him. Thats a huge difference from thomas and sweetney imo. Anyways i got trust in isaih, the man knows how to deal and has a plan behind it. Unlike the sixers pickin up webber hahaha, or toronto picking up villanueva (imma be using that one the whole year) hahahaha