Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

yo Jaylaani u sure she knows what she talkin bout

she said that Tim Duncan hit a 3 in game 7 and we all kno that he didnt and she pick'd da spurs to win da championship when??? when they made the finals

She also said that da Nets would challenge da HEAT (always gotta use them in my arguments ahahah) but 4get dat next thing up is da draft and this yrs draft looks very deep too bad we gave away our 2nd pick to da Raps

and what bout these trade rumours i keep hearin bout Q Rich got traded to da Knicks for Kurt Thomas and a future 1st round pick and this otha rumour that i'm crossin my fingaz is tru is we trade EJ6 to da Blazers for Derek Anderson and Darius Miles.

If Riley could change Lamar Odom's career and now hopefully he gonna get da chance to change D.Miles and dun 4get we still got Qyntel Woods

Oh well you finally got one right lazie, But i still think Ginobli should've won the MVP.. Tim duncan didn't have good final performence..

LANDER   

What can I say Layzie it was a good game, damn that Ginobli! but I'm still trying to figure out how Duncan won finals MVP, that dude is softer than a marshmallow on an open fire. :D

Jaylaani   

Lander,

Let me tell you how he won the MVP. 21 ppg and 14 rebounds against arguably the best frontcourt in the league without any help down low from his teammates. He out played the Wallaces and McDyes in both sides of the floor and he willed his team to the victory when it counted. Just watched him in the second half of game seven and you will see why this guy is far from soft. He is the most fundamentally sound big man in the league since Hakeem and he knows how to win period. Yes he has boring personality but that has nothing to do with his game. He’s simply the best. The saddest part of the whole thing is that the Spurs have become a dynasty, which is baaad for the league. They give terrible interviews and they play boring basketball as a unit but they win.

Capital,

Don’t pin point what she said per say but over all her argument was good.

Speaking of the Heat, they had a great run this year but that is where the puck stopped. The Heat isn’t going to win championship with D. Jones running the point. Yes Dwayne is the man but you have no one else in that team. Shaq’s days are numbered and say good bye to Zo and E. Jones Plus, you need coach. As far as the draft is concerned, I have no clue who is who. There a lot of Ok players but there are no super stars in this year’s draft. Let me ask you a question. Do you think the Heat will win a championship because of a draft Pick? I asked you this just because you mentioned a lot of times how you guys traded your second and whom you think should be picked in the first round.

Mursal/Guhaad, what sort of moderating do the two of you do around here?

Allowing such wasaq to be said in sports forum, "does it pay to ride her" and for me to have to come here (not a mod) to have to see this hours after it has been posted, before the moderators have?

DO not bother answering that and come up with an excuse like "we didn't see it" i am sure u have and thats all I need to know.

Getting back to the filthy creature, I am sure it pays alot more than your cheap a*s can ever afford, I hope that answers your question.

and as far as

she said that Tim Duncan hit a 3 in game 7 and we all kno that he didnt

Tim's shot was good as a three, too bad if the refs have to count alil foot that sticks in the 3 point line and to call it a "20 footer" rather than what it was suppose to be, a 3 point shot, smooth as ever.

I still stand by my comments, Nets could have given y'all a run, but at the end of the day where are your heat capital Zero? the same boat as everyone else...Whatever happened to "heat will dominate the east"? Y'all got beat with the best record in the east and in your home, and you have a nerve to question my knowledge for this game?

You were the same "know it all" kid who said D-jones will save the day, what happened to him? a pathetic back up pg will save an entire team, and I don't know what I am talking about?

mojam   

That was a good game 7. I really tought Detroit had it in the third period but that damn Duncan had other plans.

I just felt sorry for all those school kids singing Detroit Bas-ketball all afternoon! ;)

Qac Qaac   

guys stop being mad... just exchange comments..no need for bad temper

anyways... now every1 could see what kind of player ginobli is... manuuu giinoobliiii damn he is good..

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Lake Da agony:

^^

Shit is pathetic..does it pay to ride her........, let her defend/talk herself

I suggest you to remove that flag in your avatar you filthy mouth. You making a lot of people look bad. If you read my post before you responded than you would see I only expressed my point of view. Just because I agreed her side of the argument doesn't mean I was defending her, not that there is anything wrong with that.

If her knowledge of the game threatens your manhood, I suggest you to grow some balls and stop shyting all over the joint.

Yo Jaylani wah u mean by a draft pick???

Ofcourse they can is this guy serious

lets take a walk down memory lane ight

The season was 1996-1997 the San Antonio Spurs All star Center David Robinson got injured da whole season and so his team did poorly dat season. They won da lottery and Picked up a PF/C from Wake Forest by da name of Tim Duncan he became da rookie of da year and da next yr was Finals MVP since then won the title two more times.

So ur question was could a draft pick win u a title

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah

and yo Jay too bad EJ6 still has 2 yrs left in his contract and we also picked up Zo's contract we gonna be resignin Haslem but our biggest threat to losin him i think are da Cavs i think da only guy we'll be losin are Dooling we only payed him 800Gs aahahahhahah prolly Laettner and Anderson and maybe Steve Smith so da only core guy thats out is Dooling but what have been sayin this whole time Riley can find cheap back-up PGs ex: Anthony Carter, Mike James, Rafer Alston las yr Keyon Dooling so im guessin dat our core is cummin back for another run but now we added NCAA senior of da yr Wayne Semien to go and hit da boards for us and we're persuing Antonio Danials and Earl Watson to fill up da spot incase Dooling leaves and dun 4get we still have Albert Morellas playin ball in Europe and no coach??? are u serious did ya forget who was da Coach of da All-star East was Stan van Gundy and our assistants are Keith Askins who played for us for nine years and Bob McAdoo one of da best shooters eva to play basketball if ya dun kno him than ya dun kno NBA history

Capital Zero ahahahahahhahhaa actually found it funny but im gonna tell ya this for da last time so listen EVERYONE

Shaq can make other players seem better then they really are ESPECIALLY PERIMETER PLAYERS THAT ARE GOOD 3PT SHOOTERS AS IN DJ19

da reason Riley/Pfund signed DJ19 was exactly for dat but i think he mite go back to da bench and Wade slide back to da 1 and EJ to da 2 if Woods progresses well this summer or if we could get a SF say sum1 like Michael Finley who is gettin released by da Mavs for a cheap price cuz wit Shaq makin 30M a yr and EJ makin 15M a yr we ova da cap

yo Qac its good to see u back on da NBA page again so wah u think of Charlie Villenueva???? do think he's juss another trade bait or do u think it was a good pick or do it was it Sam Mitchell tryin to ba a GM??? but Joey Graham good pick on dat one and also on Roko Ulic heard good things bout dat kid but da Raps biggest prob right now is Donyell Marshall hopefully he gonna buy a house in Florida and be playin in Miami ahahhhahahaahaha

Tractor came out last week and said he would love to play for da HEAT another post defender/rebounder off da bench wouldnt hurt

MIAMI were da present and da future

Jaylaani   

Whuz up Capital,

I like your passion that you have for your team but whuz up with all theses “WE†stuff. Do you own a share of the Heat if so, would you hook a bother up?

I know a player of TD caliber would change the complexion of a team within a season or two but heat didn’t have the #1 Pick, two or three in the draft that is why I was saying who the Heat draft this year will not make or break the short term future of this team.

The Heat get lucky drafting Wayne Semien. I think he will be very good back up in both forward positions however, don’t hold your breath in Woods talent. The guy came in with a great talent but never materialized it in the pro.

Speaking of the coach. You saw what happened in the eastern conference finals. He was simply out coached. Couching the east all star has nothing to do with his talent. The heat had the best record in the eastern conference that is why he got the call not because of his talent in coaching basketball.

I still believe the Heat’s chance was this year and that window of opportunity is closing down fast. There are other teams breathing on their neck and Detroit still has few more years left in them.

Good luck.

Go Sixers.

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

quote:Originally posted by Lake Da agony:

^^

Shit is pathetic..does it pay to ride her........, let her defend/talk herself

I suggest you to remove that flag in your avatar you filthy mouth. You making a lot of people look bad. If you read my post before you responded than you would see I only expressed my point of view. Just because I agreed her side of the argument doesn't mean I was defending her, not that there is anything wrong with that.

If her knowledge of the game threatens your manhood, I suggest you to grow some balls and stop shyting all over the joint.
Nahh you're making yourself look bad by sucking up to her..U have to cosign to her every chance you get right? I know your type and kind you're weak..you ever had a disagreement with her? this bird is on some other shit, she feels threaten thats why she has to reply all the time sounding aggressive ..she wants us to take her seriously when really all she says is nothing arguments sounding lame and baseless

Jaylaani   

Lake,

Just because I agree with her instead of your clueless argument doesn’t mean I kiss up to her. This is a free speech environment and you’re entitled to your lame pathetic opinion so knock your self out but don’t expect others to like with you’re saying.

In my opinion, I think you know nothing about the game of basketball... Never played it and definitely you don’t understand its dynamics…so don’t try to run with the big bulls you hear…every time you open your mouth, fart coming out of your mouth not words. So chill and take nap little boy.

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Lake,

Just because I agree with her instead of your clueless argument doesn’t mean I kiss up to her. This is a free speech environment and you’re entitled to your lame pathetic opinion so knock your self out but don’t expect others to like with you’re saying.

In my opinion, I think you know nothing about the game of basketball... Never played it and definitely you don’t understand its dynamics…so don’t try to run with the big bulls you hear…every time you open your mouth, fart coming out of your mouth not words. So chill and take nap little boy.

Never played it? don't understand it? that has to be the most ediotic shit ever said in history..the irony of you telling anybody to shut their mouth cuz nothing but fart comes out of it