Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

If Lander and the other fake piston fans are reading this, let me start by saying "I TOLD YOU SO".

Lander, call me a psychic, call me phil jackson, whatever you gotta call me, but I sure know my boy horry, and I told you just couple of nights ago what he will do. Everyone who watched lastnight knows that if it hadn't been for duncan missing those crucial three throws, spurs would have been up by 3points and this sh*t wouldn't have gone to a tie, but then again, let us thank Duncan the soldier.(he will come out of this struggle soon enough)

Lander, if I were you, I would never step up to the Lazy one ever again and bs about how good your maryooley pistons boys are, because I TOLD YOU COUPLE OF NIGHTS AGO, AND I WILL REPEAT IT AGAIN, ALL WE NEEDED IS JUST ONE WIN OUT OF ALL THOSE GAMES, AND WE GOT IT...GO HIDE SOMEWHERE LANDER, BECAUSE YOUR MARYOOLEY BOYS ARE GOING HOME FOR THE SUMMER WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR, I HOPE THEY REALLY TAKE A GOOD LUCK AT THE FINALS ON TUESDAY, BECAUSE IT WOULD BE THEIR LAST APPEARANCE FOR A LONG TIME COMING.(IF THEY ARE REAL MARYOOLEy, THEY WOULD PUSH FOR A GAME 7, BUT ITS HIGHLY UNLIKELY)

^The series Aint over.

You may wanna hold your celebrations.

Sheed W. F****KED up for us. Nigga goes to double team PARKER when he leaves HORRY alone.

Who leaves HORRY ALONE? *&^$(*^#%!!! i tell you!!

SJ   

^^^Parker?? You might wanna watch the game before you start swingn homie.

I bet ya If Rasheed Abdul stole that ball in the process, ppl would be talking what a great defensive play he made.

Lazy-Xaliimo: IF THEY ARE REAL MARYOOLEy, THEY WOULD PUSH FOR A GAME 7,...

seems like they're real moryooley!

LANDER   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

If Lander and the other fake piston fans are reading this, let me start by saying "I TOLD YOU SO".

Lander, call me a psychic, call me phil jackson, whatever you gotta call me, but I sure know my boy horry, and I told you just couple of nights ago what he will do. Everyone who watched lastnight knows that if it hadn't been for duncan missing those crucial three throws, spurs would have been up by 3points and this sh*t wouldn't have gone to a tie, but then again, let us thank Duncan the soldier.(he will come out of this struggle soon enough)

Lander, if I were you, I would never step up to the Lazy one ever again and bs about how good your maryooley pistons boys are, because I TOLD YOU COUPLE OF NIGHTS AGO, AND I WILL REPEAT IT AGAIN, ALL WE NEEDED IS JUST ONE WIN OUT OF ALL THOSE GAMES, AND WE GOT IT...GO HIDE SOMEWHERE LANDER, BECAUSE YOUR MARYOOLEY BOYS ARE GOING HOME FOR THE SUMMER WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR, I HOPE THEY REALLY TAKE A GOOD LUCK AT THE FINALS ON TUESDAY, BECAUSE IT WOULD BE THEIR LAST APPEARANCE FOR A LONG TIME COMING.(IF THEY ARE REAL MARYOOLEy, THEY WOULD PUSH FOR A GAME 7, BUT ITS HIGHLY UNLIKELY)

:D Sounds like you spoke too soon Layzie, I told you long ago not to sleep on the pistons but I see you still snoring on them. Holla back after game 7. :D

^LOL.

I told her to hold her celebrations on hold.

Parker?? You might wanna watch the game before you start swingn homie

The point is he left a SPUR[A very Good One]wide open for a THREE.

Weather it was Tony,Manu,Nazr or TIM he left HORRY wide open.PERIOD.

Now Get off my ^^$%%$$(*()&*()$, WILL YA? :D

Boys, I am sure u know no team has ever come back down a 3-2 series and won an nba final in the other team's home.

I am a firm believer of "first time for everything" but its highly unlikely that pistons will pull a miracle.

The spurs were just out of fuel lastnight. Couple of stops, a free throw here and there, and this game would have turned to a celebration instead of a game 7.

Good news is, we still have a season next season.

The bad news is Lander was on hide-away, he was hoping pistons would pull out a win so he can step up here like the maryooley he is and talk some more bs.

To the person who said to "hold celebrationS"

I could care less who wins this series, I just thought I point out to old boy lander that game 5 went down the same way I had explained to him previously.(eat your heart out lander)

STOIC   

Good news is, we still have a season next season

That is so long as Tim Duncan, Ginobili,and Parker are around.Pistons the most battled-tested group of veterans in the league won't go away neither :D

mojam   

Detroit is going to bring it home again baby!.... YEAH.

Seriously does anybody think Detroit can pull this off in game 7?

Lazie, How many times you have to eat your own words back..Pistons are very talanted players unlike the media hyped of the spurs..and don't even mention T.duncan the guy didn't even want the ball at the crunch time and he supposed to be the super star?.

If i remember right last yr you was on the spurs boat before the lakers knocked them out..And you know Tony parker and and ginobli can not handle the game 7 pressure, while Chuncy, hamilton and sheed shine on the pressure time..

I am not of either teams fan but as a basketball fan i like what the pistons are showing so far, they just play ball especially when they seem they have they backs against the wall. they did it against the heat, they did it so many times last yr, being down 3-2 and also 3-1..

Go Pistons they made me a believer!

shyhem   

This sh!t belongs to San Antonio and ain't none detroit can do about.

One more last time i say don't mess with texas......go spur

Lazie, How many times you have to eat your own words back..

I'm forever gonna eat my words, but all y'all piston fakers will choke on your own words caawa.

Playmaker, every man who plays for the league is talented, and so is each team that exist in this league, or else they wouldn't be professional basketball players, would they now?(dont ever bring talent into a ball discussion booooooooy)

and don't even mention T.duncan the guy didn't even want the ball at the crunch time and he supposed to be the super star?.

I will mention timmy, I will always mention wake forest's finest. He is not suppose to be a superstar, HE IS A SUPERSTAR.

A back to back MVP OF THE LEAGUE, 3 -time NBA FINALS MVP, THE HEART OF THE SPURS, SPURS START WITH DUNCAN, AND SPURS END WITH DUNCAN, PERIOD and you , a little person have a nerve to question his superstardom?(WHAT A NERVE YOU HAVE PM)

Timmy said it best caawa, "I DON'T NEED TO LISTEN" HE MEANT LITTLE PPLE LIKE YOU WHO ONLY OPEN THEIR MOUTH WHEN A FUTURE HALL OF FAMER DOESN'T PERFORM UP TO HIS ABILITY ON FEW GAMES.(FOR HEAVEN SAKES< THE MAN IS INJURED, HOW MANY MORE MIRACLES CAN HE PERFORM, HE DID GET HIS TEAM TO THE FINALS, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT OF HIM<<

I'M FINISHED ADDRESSING YOU PLAYMAKER, GO TAKE TIME OUT.

LANDER, DEAR LANDER, LANDER LANDER LANDER...

Was IT JUST YESTERDAY I WAS TELLING YOU THAT TIMMY WOULD COME OUT WITH FIRE, OR WAS IT YESTERDAY? Hmmm, not too sure.

6:18 left in the third quarter, defensive rebound, but back the ball, and a foul....dude dives on the floor to grab the ball, calls time out. Timmy feeding his teammates on all ends of the floor, timmy shooting a three, was it just me or did you see all of that? Timmy with 10pts in the last few minutes of the 3rds, hmm, or was that TIMMY REALLY? I DON'T KNOW LANDER, SOMEONE IS GOING HOME EMPTY HANDED, AND IT AINT TIMMY.

TIMMY HAS TWO TROPHIES, PISTONS HAVE NOTHING, ZERO, NADA...

I SUGGEST YOU GO ON HIDING LANDER, FOR A VERY LONG TIME, BECAUSE THIS IS THE LAST TIME IN A WHILE THAT PISTONS WILL SEE A FINAL, UNLESS THEY COME TO WATCH AN NBA FINAL FROM COURT SIDE IN THE NEXT FEW SEASONS.

PS: HOW MANY MORE NASTY DUNKS CAN GINO---WHO, DO ON Y'ALL? HOW MANY? WAS ANYONE COUNTING??

Jaylaani   

Guys,

She told you before and she's telling you now time after time that she knows what she 's talking about. Once again she is whipping you all.

I must admit, I thought the Pistons was gonna do it..I guess you can't question the heart and the desire of Timmy. The man was on mission last night. Showed that he doesn't need David Robinson or any other big man with him down low to be effective. He dominated the Pistons' frontcourt in both side of the floor and his passing was magnificent down the stretch.

One thing I noticed in this seies is that Hamilton is very limited shooting guard. He came short both in game 5 and 7 when the game was on the line. HE CAN’T CREATE HIS OWN SHOT AND HE IS TERIBLE ONE ON ONE PLAYER. When Bruce and them figured out they don't have to defend him with the ball but rather deny him getting the ball behind screens, he became liability.

However, every one knows the Pistons out played the Spurs for the middle four game including the game the gave away (game 5).

Congratulations to the wizard, the best basketball player on earth Mr. Timothy.