Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Rokko   

I watched the whole thing that night and couldn't believe it was actually happening..although I wished it continued LOL..

Qac, c'mon now you know MN got one of the best teams in West..as matter fact I was there last night's game, huts off to Sonics, they played like a playoff team but..that's just one game namean..cuz we all know the MVP..KG

Don't you guys think now the NBA is more fair cuz now one knows which team is going all the way let alone gonna make to semi's..due all the offseason trades, I'm luving..once again..

Qac Qaac   

Mobb Deep guess what... Minni lost to Pacers, with out artest, j.o'neal, and stephen jackson, pls don't talk about minnisota give up on them, kg is mvp that's about it... I can't even imagine how bad that team would be with out kg..

lost to pacers the 2nd time of the season, with no one. both time j oneal and artest didn't play.. and your minnie lost to them..

p.s. let's talk about the contenders, spurs, and pistons.

^^^ Erhmm Pistons?!? Ya habibi What world do u live in? this is not the 2003/2004 season, Your comebacks were good, Brejran there you were dishing out some letal comebacks and im like rooting for you and stuff, im sure it was slip up of the tongue! you must Meant the Raptors...ya ya im sure of it... who BTW are now officially in first place, BOOYA mo faya mo fiyah!!!! we are on a one game winning streak who can stop us habibi?

LOL@lazie girl schooling some of you fellas to a ball talk (although she tends to ramble about things she doesn't know about, but for a girl she's coo)

moving right long, Yeah I have seen the fight last week and I was glad Artest was stomping those lame white boys out they provoked him to act into that character its not the man's fault I say. And Steven jackson came out of no where to bring his azz into a situation that doesn't concern him, now thats what you call a team players lol

I thought the NBA singled him out though and gaved him a harsh suspension, the whole year? Damn..don't turn the NBA into no fun league like they did with the NFL..you gotta led things sled David, if it wasn't for Artest CNN wouldn't be talking about the NBA..he brought back some fans back to the league

bottom line artest deserve the whole year...this image of fighting everybody is not tolerated in this league...maybe in the CBA, but not in the NBA...moving along i think some ppl deserve a whole year of suspension from SOL....this is just my opinion...oh yeah i wonder why are lakers have the same record as wolves???...man this year the NBA will be a year to remember...

LOL@lazie girl schooling some of you fellas to a ball talk (although she tends to ramble about things she doesn't know about, but for a girl she's coo)

Little man/Little woman, ramble about things I don't know anything about, what? You are rambling yourself by making a statement such as the one above without facts. U might need to look in the mirror real hard next time.

It might not be fair for artest to get a lengthy suspension such as he got, but he deserved every bit of what came after that outburst.

In truth, the man did what any bloody person in their right mind would do had they been in his situation. The man isn't an average joe, he is a professional sports figure, whether he knows it or not, and he has to act in a professional manner or else deal with the consequences. He asked for time off, and he got an entire season, fair trade if you ask me.

My issue is with the 25 game suspension against jermaine O'neil, I didn't think that was fair at all. I also didn't agree with B. Wallace's 6 game suspension. On one hand anthony johnson got 5 game suspension knowing full well that he didn't do as much damage as B. Wallace and yet only a game separates the two.(not very logical @all)

I can certainly understand the role the media played in these lengthy suspensions, but nevertheless it was a fair call aside from the two errors made with O'neil & A. Johnson.

With that being said, how about them phoenix Suns??

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

quote:LOL@lazie girl schooling some of you fellas to a ball talk (although she tends to ramble about things she doesn't know about, but for a girl she's coo)

Little man/Little woman, ramble about things I don't know anything about, what? You are rambling yourself by making a statement such as the one above without facts. U might need to look in the mirror real hard next time.

It might not be fair for artest to get a lengthy suspension such as he got, but he deserved every bit of what came after that outburst.

In truth, the man did what any bloody person in their right mind would do had they been in his situation. The man isn't an average joe, he is a professional sports figure, whether he knows it or not, and he has to act in a professional manner or else deal with the consequences. He asked for time off, and he got an entire season, fair trade if you ask me.

My issue is with the 25 game suspension against jermaine O'neil, I didn't think that was fair at all. I also didn't agree with B. Wallace's 6 game suspension. On one hand anthony johnson got 5 game suspension knowing full well that he didn't do as much damage as B. Wallace and yet only a game separates the two.(not very logical @all)

I can certainly understand the role the media played in these lengthy suspensions, but nevertheless it was a fair call aside from the two errors made with O'neil & A. Johnson.

With that being said, how about them phoenix Suns??
What are you talking about ? back my opinonated answer with facts? that doesn't make any sense..we're both talking about what we thought about the situation.. what facts?? I honestly think you know jack shlt about basketball..you just watch it for Iverson lol , keep it real isn't that the truth?

And everybody knows artest didn't deserve that that entire year suspension even David admited it, they just gaved him that because of his past , if this was any other players he would have played another game this year.

Yo why you guys righting all these essays? Its not an english class your not gonna get extra marks for writing a whole lotta crap.

All I know is that my knicks got back at the raptors. First game we came out flat but ay home the wack raptors aint got nothin on us

Crawford 46mins(30pts 7reb asst)

Marbury 43mins(18pts 15asst 4reb)

Tim Thomas 39mins(17pts 5reb 3stls)!!!!!!!!!

Kurt Thomas 37mins(12pts 11reb 4stls)

Nazr 33mins(19pts 10reb)

Learn somethin from them rators AKA WASHINGTON GENERALS

Lake-Side Or whatever you call yourself, I can understand why all of a sudden you are confused but I assure you, you are not alone.(U have friends who suffer from this same disorder, they are spread all over the forum)

Here you were all alone, in hopes of having all Eyes On the Lake-side and by doing so, you tried the oldest trick in the book(taking a crack@the layzie one), in which case you failed miserably if I might add.

Let me settle your nerves first.

Out of nowhere you made a bold statement, which was:-

In response to the above statement, I wrote and said:-

In slow language, it means since I'm the one who is rambling about things I don't know about,WHAT WAS IT EXACTLY THAT MADE YOU SAY WHAT YOU SAID?(you have a reason to believe that I don't know what I talk about, what are your reasons, state the facts and don't just talk the talk.)

By not stating the obvious, you came looking same way you were describing me(ramble about things you don't know yourself).

Was that really that difficult to understand, or shall I spell it out for you some more?

The rest of my previous post didn't concern you @all lake-side, only the first paragraph.(I can't for the life of me expect from someone like yourself to understand something so simple as that, not in this lifetime)

And everybody knows artest didn't deserve that that entire year suspension even David admited it, they just gaved him that because of his past , if this was any other players he would have played another game this year.

Who is everybody?(you don't count)

David stern came out and admitted that Ron Artest didn't deserve the lengthy suspension, is that what you are trying to say lake-side?

Anytime a player crosses the line, he is indeed a marked man. Regardless of Ron's past behaviour, he got what was coming to him, there is no "But's" or "Ifs" involved.(END OF STORY)

Qac Qaac   

Golden child, raps beat u guys by 23 pts.. and u say u came out flat come on bro, by 23 ain't flat, simply u suck...

and u beat them by 5, 2 free throws after they missed the tighing basket, and u happy about them..

yo it is really embarrasment for me to talk about knicks.. pls bring the cavs, wizards, magics, sixers, compare the raps with those teams, not a jump shooting, small team, with crappy forwards..

LAKE-SIDE WROTE:

I swear if we could only have duc tape to wrap around this lazie B* mouth..she's always trying to make the most simple shlt personal

Totti some nerve you have to call me out to be civil, yet I'm the one that is being called a B*tch ^? lol(U CALL YOURSELF A MODERATOR? PLEASE...)

What would your excuse be this time around, totti?

WHILE I EAGERLY AWAIT FOR YOU TO TAKE SOME ACTION AND PERHAPS DELETE MY POST, LET ME FIGURE OUT SOME EXCUSE's, shall we begin Totti?

"oopz, I didn't read the part where he called out the B*", totti says or "I didn't know what the B* was intended for", or "I just didn't see it because I was too busy concentrating on what layzie said that I was blind sided with everything else."

LAKE, DOORO KEEP IT COMING.(MORE CALAACAL PLEASE)

ur a girl I automatically have the upper hand on this shlt..please remember that

The only hand you have is up in your behind, why don't you go hide your face somewhere because you are pitiful.

Your Quite right Lazie that particular post by Lake was quite insulting and i should have deleted it on first viewing.

The only hand you have is up in your behind, why don't you go hide your face somewhere because you are pitiful

lates just say your not exactly clean urself sis smile.gif

However it doesnt mean that i took the wrong course of action and i'd like you to accept that smile.gif . I adviced both of you to keep it Civil in light of the tit for tat exchanges that you where both becoming embriolled in.

And dare i say it, we have been here before lazy havent we?

Jaylaani   

Lake,

Let me ask you this..Are you threatening by the fact that the chick has more balls and more knowledge about the game of basketball than your sorry little ignorant *** ? Is that what is bothering you nigger? There is nothing wrong to conceived man. She beat you left and right in this particular debate and yes she is the victorious one.

I know she doesn’t need me to fight for her. She can do that herself brilliantly but I feel so embarrased for the male species up in here calling sisters *****s and what not. She is the only girl here talking to us about sports. Why not embrace her and treat the sister with some respect?

Lets keep the thread going and be civil to each other. Is that hard thing to do? Just because I have different perspective doesn’t mean I don’t respect your opinion.

Lazi,

I don’t even know why you’re keep addressing this jackass. He’s truly speaking out of his *** . He’s clueless and has no idea what the hell he’s talking about. Let it go and talk to the others such Qac.and GC.

Aight back-up chump what's two ppl conversation gotta do with you???...in other words why you gotta stick your nose everywhere layzie is at...???..like i always said we don't have to agree with everybody's opinions...and i have yet to see you disagreeing with layzie mr J-lo...if she's the only chick in here then she needs to stop forcing us with her words..if we don't agree with it then move on to the next subject rather than insulting someone else... i been here with you layzie...and u know it girl...u even cried for my post to be deleted one time...

J-lo man keep playing that superman game....