Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

DID U GUYS SEE THE FIGHT BETWEEN THE PISTONS AND PACERS!!! THEN THE FANS GOT INTO IT AND STEPHEN JACKSON TOOK OVER AND KNOCKED THE FANS BACK AND J. ONEAL TOO SAVED THE ASSISTANT COACH

WOW NBA I LUV THIS GAME HAHAHA

NEXT MEETING DEC.25 IN INDIANA

MERRY CHRISTMAS HAHAHAHA

PLAYMAKER, dio mio, stop before you hurt yourself boy.

Josh howard and M.Daniels are the reason that nash was traded, if you watched the playoffs those guys can play some deffense

Steve Nash was never traded, he was a free-agent. Dallas wanted him, they just couldn't afford him, plain and simple.(Please, let us discuss facts around here and not fiction)

He went with his former team who just so happens to be the team that traded him to dallas in the first place, and unlike dallas mavericks, suns had the cap room and were willing to pay what he so rightfully deserved.

as u dissing me, if u watched the game u would know the raptors were leading by 14, and the nuggets came back on us... so get ur facts straight next time, don't just bla bla..

If you want me to get my facts straight, you need to go back to my previous post and re-read it. I never commented on the lead the raps had over the nuggets most of the game, I just didn't acknowledge it.(HUGE DIFFERENCE, I'M NOT SURPRISED THAT U DIDN'T SENSE THAT@ALL)

Leads come and go, and they are sore losers right now, especially with the loss to the sonics tonight...but you will never hear me admit to any lead raps will have over teams, especially when they will end up losing the game anyway...not worthy of mention@all.

of course kmart would dunk, he is that kind of player, and raps are soft in the middle.. so no surprises there

What do you mean, "he is that kind of player"?

K-mart is a powerforward, its his job to make teams suffer in the paint, thats why he is getting paid the big bucks. Don't you ever forget who K-mart is, and the fact that he brought life back to the nets line-up(along side J-kidd) and made them title contenders two consecutive years as an NBA FRANCHISE for the first time.(their only title came in their ABA yrs)

Qac Qaac   

in case u didn't understand what i am trying to say.. i'll rebeat it again for u... Kmart sucks, needs jason kid to throw alley oops for him, he can't make his own, he got no post up moves, nothing, all his points from 2 hand vicous dunks that's all..

so called expert mr. jaylaani, u don't see the mavs going far in the play off, but some how u see the T-wolves going somewhere far... other Kg, t-wolves suck brothers, sorry to dissapoint u, but 2 old men like sam and sprewell u r not gonna go anywhere with it...

play maker, charles barkley said utah is better than t-wolves, and gues what and i agree.. pls just talk about kg, and forget about the wolves...

gold child i saw the fight it was crazy.. ben wallace, artest is crazy, stephen jackson, jermain o'neal, they all gone, jamal tinsley has heart... i like it... but what's gonna happen to indiana team... i think, artest would be suspended for the rest of the season... jermain o'neal like 7 games, jackson like 15 games. and 7 games for tinsley..

Traded let got whatever you wanna call it the mavs are better with M.daniels and josh howard at the back court than S nash, but nash fits well in his new team also.

Man i saw the fight on the high lights last night, Artest J, oneal and the pacers did what they supposed to do "kick some a$$". I am tired of those ****** fans that think they can do whataver they want because they paid their tickets. I never liked artest but after last night big up to him.

PLAYMAKER, I am not calling it anything but what it is.

There is a huge difference between trading a player and a player being a free-agent. Don't try to rationalize your earlier statement, when you are wrong, you are just wrong.

Tuug, you don't understand yourself, how can you possibly understand me or Jaylaani?

The next time you want to address him, address him by his name.

i think, artest would be suspended for the rest of the season... jermain o'neal like 7 games, jackson like 15 games. and 7 games for tinsley..

I didn't know we had our own David Stern among us here in SOL.

What gives you to determine the length of each player's suspension when the league doesn't even know it yet.(some pple)

Only 4 players are suspended indefinetely, and it doesn't include jamal tinsley.

Artest provoked the fans, but that doesn't excuse them throwing beer at him, and that man sure got what he deserved, but the bottom line is Artest doesn't deserve to be suspended from the league altogether. This man adds spice to the game, when was the last time an nba fight broke down that was worth talking about.(I'm not even talking about that miserable of a fight between the wizards & bulls).

I miss the early knicks/heat fights, and I haven't seen anything close to it for quite sometime.(I'm glad this took place, because artest is an entertainer, and no one can punk him around. lol@him laying there on the announcers table after he provoking b. wallace)

Who else but artest can possibly do that with style and can turn the entire arena into a riot?

Wiilo   

WHAT IS GOING ON I WAS AWAY FOR A WHILE :confused: YEAH I HEARD ABOUT THE FIGHT LAST NIGHT. WHAT HAPPENED? WHO STARTED THE FIGHT? I CAN JUST ASSUME WHO BUT WHO STARTED THE FIGHT? I THINK THAT WAS SOME SHIIIIIIIIIIIIID FIGHT I WISH I WAS WATCHING THE GAME LAST NIGHT.

JECLIYAAAAAAAAA:.................

yo jay was it my eyes or did i read on pg 6 u sayin dat AI is da top scoring guard ahahaahahhah

hommy u jus writin not thinkin Lebron and Kobe are fitin for that spot rite now

If u dun got respect for Howard& Daniels game then wahs wrong wit u dayum ppl com'n Dallas is 4 real if u cant see that then u need to start keepin an eye on'em

Da fite was off da hook did u see'em get like 10 rows deep yo Jackson was jus swingin it one fan got lucky cuz he was bein held back

or da fat guy on da court dat Artest gave the 1 2 punch and J.O'neal came in for da finish

ahahahahah Detriot were double loozers they lost da game and their fans got their @$$ kicked

ahahahahhahha

Oh yeah da Heat are now 7-3 and da real story from las nite was not da fite but Wade scorin 23 pts in da 4th quarter and he finished wit 39 with Shaq bein fouled out but more impressive was da buzzer beat game winnin shot it jus hung around da rim aaaaaaaaaaaand in yeaaaaaaaah

yo and da Jazz r 4 real but i guess Wade was jus to much 4 them yeah 39pts nite ppl vote 4 wade to start in da all star game aint no point for waitin till Jan. and Feb. he da best pg in da east rite now and yeah Lazy he better than AI

Jaylaani   

The NBA is the product of Street life. You can take a nigger out of the ghetto but you can’t take the Ghetto out of a nigger. The NBA is players league they need to learn to respect their fans.

The NBA is so desperste to create superstars and overlook the importance and integrity of the game. Artest has personal issues and the league should have dealt with him long time ago. I’m glad he is gone for the year. Now only if I can see Larry Bird face…

The individual that called me “the assistantâ€â€¦I just happen to like the Sixers. Is that a crime? Besides I never said that AI is leading the league in scoring. I stated his stats (26 AND 7) AND YES NO ANY OTHER GUARD HAS BETTER AVERAGE THAN HE. Kobe and LeBran might have better scoring average but none of them becomes close to his combo. Allen led the league in scoring three years in a row…been there done that.

As far as the mavericks are concerned, yes, they’re not title contender, decent team but not good enough. As far as their off season moves I agree with Lazy. Mark Cuban didn’t improve that team. It is all about addition by subtraction. Here is their off season activities: Jameson and Nash gone. Dampier, Stackhouse and Terry in. In other words, they lost two superstars and gain three bench players. The two players mention by some of you here, Josh and Daniel, they are good role players but nothing more plus Michael Finley isn’t the same.

Any one who thinks that Utah is better team than T-wolves know nothing about basketball including Charles Barkley. Yes, I said it. Barkley speaks out of his *** and he is only there to make fool of himself. It’s all about entertainment.

he da best pg in da east rite now and yeah Lazy he better than AI

The keyword is "rite now"

You said it, I didn't. I will not even argue with you about wade, we all know he is good, but he is not great just yet.

Comparing him to AI is pointless, because we both know what AI brings to basketball all over, to this league and you don't need to go there with "WADE BETTER THAN AI", you only stated that to piss me off, and it isn't working CAPITAL H.(ONLY IN STATS HE IS BETTER FOR NOW, AND HE ONLY PLAYED ABOUT 10 GAMES OR SO..STILL TOO EARLY)

I TOLD YOU THIS BEFORE, AND I WILL TELL YOU AGAIN, LET US WAIT AND SEE HOW THEY FINISH THIS YEAR, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY HOW THEY CLOSE OUT BEFORE THE ALL-STAR BREAK, AND THIS JUST DOESN'T END WITH THE HEAT TEAM ALONE, ALL TEAMS INCLUDED)

To the rest of you, I do not need to address you, because JAY SAID IT BEST FOR THE BOTH OF US.(AFKAAGA CAANO ALLAAH CABSIIYO jay, or HOWEVER THE SAYING GOES)

Qac Qaac   

Utah is better han minnie...

and to prove my pt, T-wolves almost lost to Mavricks with out finley and Newitzky... and u guys thought minni is better than Mavs.. pls give me a break... Josh Howard single handedly beat t-wolves...

i would put, jazz, mavs, and spurs before t-wolves.. sorry minni fans, gotta tell the trueth...

Kg mvp yes, but the team, no where, they going no where.. that's all..

p.s. if u know b-ball u would realize that u r not gonna go anywhere with sprewell and sam cassel old both of them.. done..

Qac Qaac   

pls ppl forget about Minisota, they lost to seattle tonite... they just good team, but don't expect them to contend for a champion... sorry minni fans...

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

[QB] The NBA is the product of Street life. You can take a nigger out of the ghetto but you can’t take the Ghetto out of a nigger.

Wow where is this coming from? saaxiib you sound one of these white pple are envy about the nba players and the money they are making. I am not saying what artest did was right but you don't throw cup of beer on some ones face and expect to walk away from it. the fans are to blame for it and they deserved thee *** whooping they got.