Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

The Next Somali PM

Abwaan   

Any leak or guess on who will be named for the next Somali PM?

I think it could mean that Omar comes back with Adan Madoobe and Xariif Xassan swapping posts...lol...Don't be too suprised, this is the current Somali Politics.

It was obvious that Xariif Xasan wanted to go back to his old seat of the Speaker of the Parliament. According to someone who knows him well Adan Madoobe will not give up easily and I was not suprised when I heard president Sharif stating that Adan will be included in the next gov...lol. Isn't that another clue that he might take over Xariif Xasan's position (Finance Minister)? If this happens...Somalis need to think about immediately on who should replace the president himself because iyadoo awalba loo dulqaadan waayey shacabka sii baaba'ayey haddan tan wax la qaadan karo ma ahan in mustaqbalka Soomaaliya sidii banooni loogu sii ciyaaro.

Or could it be a totally different scenario. 2 guys that I think Sharif might choose to replace the former PM, Omar Ali? Jengeli who you can say he has been getting ready for this job for a while and Abdulkareem Jama, the president's current chief of staff, who wanted this job back in Jan. 2009.

I heard Ali Khalif Galayr being interviewed on the VOA's Somali section yesterday. I thought that he was like war aniga halla i magacaabo again….lol

Only Allah knows what the future holds.

Haatu   

^ Now is that how we're gonna rebuild our country. Have faith sxb, have faith.

My heart tells me Prof. Gandhi should be PM but my head tells me otherwise. :D Kidding :D

Thankful   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

The next pm will be from Puntland as usual. So no jangali for you

Where is Jangali from then?

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

The next pm will be from Puntland as usual. So no jangali for you

lol...I thought he was from there too. is it just when it suits that Erigave people become Puntlanders...yaab badanaa :D

or is it you trying to hijack him into Somaliland?

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Ayaandarro indeed!!

Weliba mid weyn. i beleive Somalia inay one day sidaan ka wanaagsanaan doonto Insha Allaah, laakiin ifafaalahaasi hadda ma muuqdo shaqo dheerna way u baahan tahay.

Abtigiis   

Omar Abdirashid was with the wrong crowd. Sheikh Hotel, Adan Madoobe, Cabdi Qaybdiid etc etc waa reer-miyi aan wax baran. Markaa markii horeba wax isqaadan kara ma'aheyn. Intay noocaasi soomali madax u yihiina wax hagaagayaa majiro.

Macallin-Dugsi miidhan baa Minister ah oo wax uu kala garanayaa jirin. Qaar kood markii lagu yidhi war why don't you prepare an Action Plan for your Ministries, waxaa laga hayaa inay yidhaahdeen " wixii soo socdaa waa qayb oo Ilaah unbaa og. Kolkaa Tawakaltu cala'laah is our work plan."

Rumors say the PM will this time be from Bay & Bakool ,,, and the head of the parliament will be from Bugland ......

Now so sure though ............

Sophist   

In Nairobi a young Turk name Mohamed Abdirisak will be appointed as the PM by Walad Abdalla even though he is married to a none Somali woman!.

S