Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

UN: Yusuf Inda Cade DRUG trade in Lower Shabele...

Xoogsade   

Can you point out where it says in my earlier posts "I accept drug dealing religious men?". You have the whole day to show for that, and when I come back, you will pay for it and be a victim of your own malice as usual if you haven't pointed that out. Now, on my way out.

PS: One needs a way out only when they lost an argument and want to save a face. I don't need to save a face here(very important for me to stres this) or lost an argument. I don't write whimsically, or about bigotted death wishes on others. As for the jokes, they are a way of communication. They serve their purpose. It pleases me to write facts that pain some people as they are and as I know of them, say my unadulterated view with confidence regardless of who gets annoyed by that. I stand by what I said and say always what I mean as much. So I shall see where I said "I accept drug dealing religious men". Awalba qof hadalkiisa credibility sidaa uwayn aan lahayn yaad ila ahayd, That is why I said I don't judge people based on Some complaints. This challenge will be yet another chance for your self-review and for people to see one more time that you just utter nonsense as you see fit. Don't disappoint me fadlan.

^^Why are you personalising the issue and avoiding commenting the whole topic.

The UN's report confirmed a supposed Sheikh indulging drugs, Subxanaalah.

Why do they call him Sheikh, is just an insult to the precious word.

Xoogsade   

Tukaale, I commented but may be it is not to your liking or to the liking of anyone who expects something other than what I have expressed. I wrote the same thing you wrote(sheekh and drug dealing are not compatible), but as common in places like this, the willfully blind, can't see anything because that is their choice, to be blind.

Adiga qudhaada, maka soo saari kartaa meesha ay ku qoran tahay "I support religious drug dealers"? Can you? On behalf of Duke? I don't mind.

It should be enough that I said earlier according to the report, the man is/has questionable character, it is still written up there, and at the end, I also said that you can't be sheekh yet own drug farms(The same thing you just said above}.

Oohinta orgiga ka weyn ma maqashey? Waxbaa idin cunaaya runtii, but I will make sure no one gets away with comments they can't back up with evidence. I disdain lowering myself to the level of people bereft of any sensible thoughts and argue about nothing, however, sometimes I can't and won't let naked lie slide by if I can help it. Anything else you wanna say tukaaloow?

Gabbal   

I cannot find a UN fact-finding report as dismissable. Indha-cade should be tried, convicted, then shot! Diinteena should not be a masquarade and a cover up.

War waxa dhan oo Soomaaliya haysto waa nacalat.

Abdulahi Yusuf waa nacalat, Caato waa nacalat, Hiiraale waa nacalat, Qanyare waa nacalat, Indha-cade waa nacalat. They are ALL nacalat and a curse onto the nation and people. :mad: LET SOMALIA BE FREE dammit!

Acudi-bilaah soonki baaba iga jabay yaan umalayn.

^^^Ninyahow sii may wax ka yihiin? Yaad nacaladaysa? Miyadan ogayn in aan qof muslim ahi la nacladii karin mise waxaad tahay reer shabeelle?

Kuwaas baa wax walbe ay arkaan nacladaan.

Bal isku noqo illahana subxaanah dambi dhaaf ka dalbo.

Rahima   

What has boat people got to do with the illegal looting of farms

Not sure, but that is how I came to join this discussion, otherwise it has no meaning. If the man is guilty (let alone an accusation) then so what? He just joins the long line of loser leaders. You make it sound like it is a new phenomenon :rolleyes: .

Dont look far people Inda WAS a creation of "dr" Abdiqasin Salad xasan. I know Xoogsade, Rahima, Horn and Juma know who saint Abdiqasin is you... The whole network in lower Shabbele up to Kismayu is based on drugs, looted property, charcoal industry which ahs left the poor people of the region in a very bad situation. They have the arrogance to label themselves "Islamic" Courts..

War iska aamuus pls, you of all people have no right talking. You support CY for God-sake, and not because he is president. For the vermin’s in Somali politics, there are ranks of verminity (yes me own word :D ), you support the quarterback (amongst those which are alive) so please let it rest. The hypocrisy is seeping out of your seams :rolleyes: .

And really, what are you looking for anyway? People to respond to nonsense. I personally (I don’t know about others) don’t care if he is or is not a drug lord. If it was up to me, I’d get rid of all of them anyway (including this man), for no reason other then them doing nutta for 15 years.

Xudeedi   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

I cannot find a UN fact-finding report as dismissable. Indha-cade should be tried, convicted, then shot! Diinteena should not be a masquarade and a cover up.

Acudi-bilaah soonki baaba iga jabay yaan umalayn.

Indeed he is by the far the worst warlord in the South but what is even more worrisome is his portrayal as a religious pundit who rules the people he occupies and taxes with iron fist.

This is what a friend of mine wrote a while ago.

Until now, these multitude militia factions hold hostages of the defenseless urban and agricultural societies that live in areas starting from Mogadishu south to Kismayu. They operate under the commanders of a previously unheard number of warlords, who in their daily pillaging, killing, raping, and extorting the locals, have carved out notorious names such as Indha Cade, Galaal, and etc. They have even begun to arrogate proprietary rights to their clans about the territories in which they have forcefully occupied and ruled under martial law.

LINK

This topic is about Yuusuf Indhacadde and his drug trade. Did I see anywhere in that Qaramada Midoobey report talking about Cabdiqaasin Salaad Xasan. Folks, we need to stick to topic at hand.

C/qaasin faraha ka qaada, because some of you seem paranoid, if not obsessed, of him, mentioning in any chance you have that he is behind all the bad things that happen in the intricate politics of south.

Judging from your posts, C/qaasin seems as though he has all the strings behind the scenes the mess the south is in. One time it was C/qaasin who broke power of RRA, siding with Xaabsade; it was him who tried to equally cause discord in Buntlaand by siding with Jaamac Cali Jaamac; another time he is attributed to be Hiiraale's boss, now behind Indhacadde's actions. You guys are giving him too much soft power, indeed. He may have nominated Indhacadde to be a "governor" of Shabeellada Hoose, laakiin dowladiis see u dhamaatay faraha uu kala baxay, as it seems.

C/qaasin can be blamed in many things, but, but, but at least sounded and acted like a statesman, never was a stooge of Sanaawi. What can we say about C/llaahi Yuusuf's character in this respect?

^^^ MMA I disagree, Yusf Inda Cade was appointed by Abdiqasin, he is a close aid to Abdiqasin and we never heard Mr Carte speak against these actions which you attribute to only Mr Inda Cade.

Abdiqasin either is an ignorant, happless fool who knows nothing, or is part of this netweork, which one is it?

I would say that an operation this large could not have happened without the knowledge of both Abdiqasin Salad and Xasan Dahir..

War iska aamuus pls, you of all people have no right talking. You support CY for God-sake, and not because he is president. For the vermin’s in Somali politics, there are ranks of verminity (yes me own word ), you support the quarterback (amongst those which are alive) so please let it rest. The hypocrisy is seeping out of your seams

My dera Rahima, are you dreaming again. The UN report never accuesed Puntland of dealing n drugs nor selling charcoal, nor occupying looted property. I support the elected President of Somalia, pure and simple. You compare the incomparable, even know when such a damning report comes out. You tunr a blind eye, you hide behind rhetoric of "they are all the same" . My dear sis THEY ARE NOT THE SAME. The men who occupy looted property, who destroy the natureal habitat to make a quick dollar, who have brought issery and near slavery to the local population are not the same as any faction or group in Somalia. From Somaliland to Puntland , Hiiraan, Gedo and even parts of Mogadishu. These clan sourts are the champoions and now beloved Abdiqasin.s mask has been uncovered...

Another question how come the BBC has not spoken about the alleged drugs trade and its link to the Xasan Dahir and Abdiqsin..

Xoogsade   

Indha Cadde, was he part of Al-itihad? honest question, I don't know about it. I want to know what kind of wadaad he was prior to these allegations.

Jabhad   

Why do they call him Sheikh, is just an insult to the precious word.

The term "Sheikh" linguistically means a man of old age. Later it came to be a title meaning leader, elder or noble or a Bedouin tribal leader.

Coming back to the topic, this warlord, killer, drug dealer,represser is no different than all the other warlords including warlord turned president cabdulahi yusuf who stole, dumbed dangerous waste into our sea, gave illegal fishing rights to forigein companies without consulting people of Somalia, and most serious crime of them all killed countless of innocent people. The list is endless.

warlord turned president cabdulahi yusuf who stole, dumbed dangerous waste into our sea, gave illegal fishing rights to forigein companies without consulting people of Somalia, and most serious

Back it up or keep quite. The allegations about Inda Cade and his group have been made by the UN monitoring group. What backs up your above claims Haruun?