Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

UN: Yusuf Inda Cade DRUG trade in Lower Shabele...

^^^ It is just over a year since the barbaric attack was unleashed on the soomaali village called Dhoobley.

Indha Cadde is a criminal who needs to be punished for his wrong actions and inshallah he will be captured then punished according to his previous crimes.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by wind.talker:

Also, the people who are being "trafficked" are paying big bucks ($$$) for it; its completely
voluntary
, and in fact, only the financially-able can do it.

I'm not the expert in this field (no pun) but I think same applies for people who take drugs. smile.gif

And Bossaso just happens to be the closest Somali port to Yemen. Who's fault is that - other than geography.

Goegraphy? Thanks to the Almighty unlike the Lower Shabele, soil property/climate was in your favour otherwise you too would not need excuses for cashing in would you? :D

P.S. The same people who are now being "trafficked" are the same ones who once forced others to flee their homes by ship and by land. Many innocent folks perished in the ocean those days. As they say,
what goes around, comes around.

Who is the "Victim" now Mr. Wind?, and a twisted one to put it mildly.

Is this supposed 'grudge' the real reason for this cruel and inhumane way of earning a living? Human Trafficking is bad enough, your attempt to justify it is even worse. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds and it wont be long before you're preachin Soomaalinimo to the masses.

Rahima   

My dear sis THEY ARE NOT THE SAME.

Yes you are right. CY is worse then the little vermins that came obout in the 90s and for some like this man, in the last five years or so.

What was I thinking, thank-you for correcting me smile.gif .

What I find most interesting in all of this is how you (a CY supporter) have the audacity to speak about the wrongs of other wrongdoers. He admits his wrongs himself for God-sake. And here you are running after Cabdiqaasim and Xasan Dahir, when even if true (who knows you or those sickening media outlets probably made that up too) are just allegations. CY is proven to be guilty.

And anyway, I still don’t see what the big deal is. Qaad (a drug mind you) is rampant in our community. All the administrations of Somalia take advantage of that so I don’t see what the big deal is :rolleyes: . Sure this report is damning, but really the situation our country is in and who our leader is, I don’t see why this deserves the hype you want it to. I can guarantee you that if CY had access to the fertile lands of the South he too would of have done at the very least just what this man is being accused of, too bad he didn’t and that is why you are crying about it :D:D . Now move on boy and stop wailing about Cabdiqaasim and Xasan Dahir in every post.

You want us to believe that you don’t work along tribal lines, but check this out, just in this thread,

Cabdiqaasim- Bad

Xasan Dahir- Bad

Indha Cadde- Bad

CY- Saint.

Hmm interesting. I wonder what the first three have in common, and hmmm i wonder what you have in common with the last. Even i, the novice of this section can connect the dots :D .

Back it up or keep quite. The allegations about Inda Cade and his group have been made by the UN monitoring group. What backs up your above claims Haruun?

His own confession not good enough for you?

:rolleyes:

Cabdiqaasim- Bad

Xasan Dahir- Bad

Indha Cadde- Bad

Indeed they are all bad, for the three are from the same sub,sub-clan which dominates each town in the lower Shabbele. They rule the area with an iron fist and have now been found to dable in drugs. What the elected Presodent of Somalia, who has the support of the people of lower Shabele got to do with this is again a question posed to you. President Yusuf is no saint, but neither does he occupy land wrongfully nor does he support such action.

Also your constant refereal to him shws that you have yet to come to temrs with the implicaion to our society of the above mentioned individuals. They use the sacred faith as a cover for criminality. Te courts can maim and kill a man from the minority clans yet turn a blind eye to the oppresion and aggression and drugs trade of their own. Now thats the worst clanist actions ever and you have always defened such action. For you once denied houses and prooted has ver been looted..

Cabdiqaasim- Bad

Xasan Dahir- Bad

Indha Cadde- Bad

Lets summarise it for you. Xasan Dahir and Inda Cade both ruled Marka at certain times, thus whats happens there now is known to "Shiekh" Dahir. Abdiqasin was a Presidnet of the TFG which armed Inda Cade, the actions of which he has never condemned publicly or privetly. Inda Cade crimes are even being commited today with the severe taxation of the local population by his thugs.

For the people who put Sheikh Xasan Dahir Aweys with the likes of warlord Indhacade, waxaan idin oranlahaa ka fiirsada. Sheikh Aweys is genuinely al-Itihad. His involvement with the group includes battles in northeastern Somalia in the mid-1990s against Col Yeey's Ethiopian-supported SSDF (and, I might be wrong on this, but I heard he was also involved in the al-Itihad that defended Gedo region from the Ethiopian invasion of '96). As far as I know, warlord Indhacade isn't al-Itihad. Anyways, its clear for everyone to see what men like Col Yeey and Indhacade have done to Somali people (you can put those two killers in the same category, but not Sheikh Aweys).

Other than his opposition to the TFG-Jowhar, what other wrong has Sheikh Aweys done? :confused:

As far as Cabdiqasim goes, for those who believe in his innocence, remember the $millions he took in the name of Somalis everywhere? What did he do with it? As soon as he came to power, names like Ina Deylaaf, Indhacade and Yusuf Seeraar (the Guriceel boys) came into southern Somalia's political lexicon. Let's not blind ourselves, fadlan.

BY AYOUB_SHEIKH:

Human Trafficking is bad enough, your attempt to
justify
it is even worse. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds and it wont be long before you're preachin
Soomaalinimo
to the masses.

So, saying human trafficking is a common, worldwide problem (a fact, by the way) is somehow seen as a justification for it? And yes, I know there are many ports in the region, but the distance between Yemen's shores and Boosaaso is geographically the closest. If I'm wrong, prove it.

And the issue of victimhood: As far as I know, we're all victims. But the only people I've seen repeat their victimhood over and over again are the hardline supporters of SL. All I'm saying is build your country on a foundation of unity and common interest, instead of uniting under the banner of "we were once wronged." Tell me, who wasn't? :confused:

P.S. Read my other post on the explanation of "what goes around, comes around." Let me know if you disagree.

Sky   

So, saying human trafficking is a common, worldwide problem (a fact, by the way) is somehow seen as a justification for it? And yes, I know there are many ports in the region, but the distance between Yemen's shores and Boosaaso is geographically the closest. If I'm wrong, prove it.

windtalker, quit with the Rahima tactics. Berbera and Djibouti are closer to Yemen than Bosasso is. As in matter of fact even Port Sudan and Massawa ports are closer to the more attractive destination Saudi Arabia. With that said, the distance doesn't even matter. Yet Bosasso is a haven of human trafficking. There is something wrong with Bosasso to put it midly then. You shouldn't downplay or justify it.

As far as I know, warlord Indhacade isn't al-Itihad. Anyways, its clear for everyone to see what men like Col Yeey and Indhacade have done to Somali people (you can put those two killers in the same category, but not Sheikh Aweys).

That's dumb to think. Aweys is a hypocritical killer who turns a blind eye on the injustices done by his kinsmen and kills and chops off the limbs of the poor Xoogsades of Mogadishu from weak minority groups, such as the Bantus for petty crimes dwarfed by people such as himself. We all know what Allah -swt- has reserved for hypocrites. Their faith is worse than the worst sinners.

This nutcase called Aweys dreams of being the next Sayid Maxamed Cabdulle Xasan, but he fails to understand that no matter how hard he tries, no matter how patient he is to reach that day to head an Islamic Somali republic under his tutelage, he still is an ugly weasel that tries to come across as a wadaad.

For the people who put Sheikh Xasan Dahir Aweys with the likes of warlord Indhacade, waxaan idin oranlahaa ka fiirsada. Sheikh Aweys is genuinely al-Itihad.

What a joke, Inda Cade is aprt of the same group as ina Dahir Aways. The old Colonel oops Shiekh has influance in the region where the drugs allegation surround. In fact while the courts destroy home made brew and close down mini film oulets they turn a blind eye to Mr Inda Cades' gross human righst vialations.

Aways is either blind or ignorant, but I prefer the other argument which is he simply does not want to know what his kinsmen do in the South..

Jabhad   

Duke quote me in full, don't take just take those parts that you like only, or serves your interests.

If Abdulahi Yusuf gets away of all other crimes, he certainly cannot get away the crime mass killings of his own people during the many wars in Puntland as well as the times he was an Ethiopian Stooge during Siyad barre rule.

Try to change your tactics of selling this warlord turned president, to a more realistic ones. Maybe we might listen(atleast those of us who did not suffer his criminal past), if you tell us, the man is a completely changed man and what he did in the past is just a history.

People are controdicting themselves every now and then.

Yusuf Indhacadde, Dahir Hassan Aweys and the rest name them all, belong to the same sort of qashin.

No one can portray them as harmless as they're the biggest evil that has befallen our dead nation and dignity.

These evil-doers don't want to see any statehood, they want to dwell on the chaos and mayhem of the south because they're in the true sense of the word "war profiteers".

They're parasites who feed on the poor and starving masses of somalia and the little livelihoods they have.

First before anyone dares to defend reer isbaarayaal look at your record and what destruction they have brought to our country.

I believe that these guys wouldn't even exist for one day if the colonel turned president play the game to the fulliest.

It only takes to befriend and reconcile with the people of the Gedo, Galguduud, Bay and Bakool. Then kick all the rubbish out of Kismayo and Bay area relocte to either Baidoa or Kismaayo.

Call your friends in Hiiraan and Jowhar to take up arms, sack the prime and the whole cabinet after that appoint someone new from Caydiid's clan,

Now who is left Qaybdiid, Aweys, Seerar and Indhacadde and the pityful Qanyare, wipe them out casar khair badan and there you have it the reestablishment of the nation and statehood of So alia.

Bring all the gangsters and warlords on trail and ship them off to the Hague to be prosecuted for their crimes.

How can someone who is a muslim and pray's five times a day condole Drug abuse?

Rahima   

What the elected Presodent of Somalia, who has the support of the people of lower Shabele got to do with this is again a question posed to you. President Yusuf is no saint, but neither does he occupy land wrongfully nor does he support such action.

He has done worse than occupying land wrongfully, he betrayed Somalia and Somali people. How I’m sure you gasp. We normal thinking unbiased people know ;) , just the brainwashed qabiilist folks deny it.

What I still find most interesting is how you can compare say for example Sh. Xassan Dahir Aweys and CY and then deem the former as worse. Keep digging the hole for yourself smile.gif .

windtalker, quit with the Rahima tactics.

Sky, please get over it waryaa. Honestly, it ain’t looking good for your manliness here. Everywhere you go somehow you have to mention my name. I’d apologies for the trauma if I didn’t find it so amusing :D , but really please enough is enough. I’m flattered really, but khalaas.

That's dumb to think. Aweys is a hypocritical killer who turns a blind eye on the injustices done by his kinsmen and kills and chops off the limbs of the poor Xoogsades of Mogadishu from weak minority groups, such as the Bantus for petty crimes dwarfed by people such as himself. We all know what Allah -swt- has reserved for hypocrites. Their faith is worse than the worst sinners.

This nutcase called Aweys dreams of being the next Sayid Maxamed Cabdulle Xasan, but he fails to understand that no matter how hard he tries, no matter how patient he is to reach that day to head an Islamic Somali republic under his tutelage, he still is an ugly weasel that tries to come across as a wadaad.

Passion driven by such sickening mentality is indeed khasaaro.

belong to the same sort of qashin.

Same clan you mean?

General, Sky and Yoonis,

Boys shaydaanka iska naara. Qabiil is not going to get you far walaahi and as nabiga said such a person (a qabiilist) is not part of us.

I know at the very least the first two will cry and wail but the truth hurts ;) .

Bye now. The rubbish is making me sick :rolleyes: .

Xoogsade   

I have seen the works of Sheekh Uweys on a tape long ago, based on that, I decided he was doing something noble for needy people at the time. The tape belonged to a friend from laascaanood who had no reason to propagate such positive work based on tribe. If Sheekh Uweys changed afterwards, then my views change. I have to see or hear such a change from reliable, untribalist, non A/Y blind supporters. I can't honestly judge others based on A/Y supporter. To me, if you are uncritically supportive of A/Y, you have credibility issue with me no matter how many sunan books or quranic verses you memorized.

This is why I gave Indhacadde the benefit of the doubt when I saw some people pick on him. I have heard the name one time before, when dhoobley was attacked and someone by the name indhacadde sent some supporters of his to participate. At the time, I dismissed both the name and the news as typical warlord mayhem and didn't follow up. Calling him a Sheekh now and grouping him with Sheekh uweys made me wonder if this is a new guy whom people are picking on just because he is from a different tribe they don't belong to.

Anyhow, to any loyal, uncritically A/Y supporter, you have credibility issue as you will always have with others for your blind support. Waxba yaan dadka laga dul eedaamin. Marka hore arka indha la'aanta idin heysa idinka, ka dibna dadka kale wax ka sheega.