Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

UN: Yusuf Inda Cade DRUG trade in Lower Shabele...

Almost forgot, as far as the origins of the people exiting through Boosaaso, HornAfrik wrote a story. Once again, I urge folks to read and understand the message, and not necessarily go for the messengers' throat (since I didn't write the article below). ALSO, FYRKANTEN, I hope the article below answers your concerns about the PL leadership and your allegation that they somehow condone human trafficking (if they did, they wouldn't crack down on traffickers - albeit, its a bit too late). And even if some PL ministers engaged in such activities, I wouldn't be surprised. These folks is corrupt, man.

Hoos u dhac xoog leh ayaa ku yimid dadka tahriibka u aadi jirey xeebaha Puntland si ay halkaasi uga dhoofaan

October 10, 2005. HornAfrik. Mogadishu, Somalia

Hoos u dhac xoog leh ayaa lagu soo waramayaa inuu ku yimid dadka tahriibka u aadi jirey xeebaha Puntland si ay halkaasi uga dhoofaan, kaddib markii dowlad goboleedka Puntland ay soo saareen sharciyo adag oo tahriibka lagula dagaalamayo.

Waxaa maanta aad u yaraa dadka ka amba baxaya boosteejooyinka laga raaco gaadiidka aada gobolada dhexe, kuwaasoo tahriib ku aadi jirey wadanka Yemen, iyadoo maalmihii la soo dhaafay aysan jirin dad iyagu ka amba baxaya boosteejooyinka.

Mar aan wax ka weydiinay dadka dalaalada ka ah boosteejooyin kaasi iyo sidoo kle darawalada wada gaadiidka ay raacaan dadka tahriibayaasha ah, ayey sheegeen iney ugu badan tahay sababta joojisay dadkii faraha badnaa amarkii laba maalmood ka hor ay soo saareen maamul goboleedka Puntland, kaasoo ay ku sheegeen in cidii lagu arko iney ka ganacsanayaan dadka tahriibka ah iney mudan doonaan xariga saddex “3†bilood ah, isla markaana lagala wareegi doono doonyaha ay dadka ku daabulayaan.

Nin lagu magacaabo Maxamed Muumin ayaa sheegay in hakad aad u weyn uu maalmihii lasoo dhaafay ku yimid gaadiidka qaada dadka tahriibka ah, maadaama ay yaraatey buu yiri dadkii tahriibka aadi jirey.

Boosteejada laga raaco gaadiidka aada gobolada dhexe ayaa waxa ku yaraa gaadiidka laga raaco, iyadoo darawaladana ay sheegeen hadda maalintii ay baxaan laba gaari, halka markii hore ay ka bixi jireen ilaa sideed gaari.

Magaalada Muqdisho oo ka mid ah goobaha u badan ee dadka tahriibka ah ka bixi jireen ayaa muddooyinkan danbe waxaa laga dareemayaa hoos u dhac ku yimid, kaddib markii bishii aynu soo dhaafnay horaanteedii xeebaha Soomaaliya iyo Yemen ay ku dhinteen dad gaaraya laba boqol oo tahriibayaal ah, kuwaasoo ay ku amreen naaquudayaashii doonyihii ay la socdeen iney ka dagaan, halkaasoo guud ahaantood ay ku baaba’een.

Maamulka Puntland ayaa amarka ka soo yeeray ee uu kula dagaalamayo kooxaha ka ganacsada dadka tahriibayaasha iyo doonyaha ay saaranba haddii uu dhaqan galo, waxa ay u muuqaneysaa mid soo koobeysa ama soo yareeyneysa dhibaaadii dadka tahriibayaasha ay kala kulmi jireen inta u dhaxeysa xeebaha Soomaaliya iyo Yemen.

http://www.hornafrik.com/Newspage/news0102.htm#8

P.S. When I implied that the people fleeing to Yemen via Boosaaso are mostly from southern Somalia, I'm called a tribalist, etc. So, I suppose we can also accuse HornAfrik of being tribalists as well, huh.

Duke for posting news items? The nigga posts anything that he thinks lands Col Yeey potential political points: for instance, since Indhocade is accused of having drug farms, the TFG-Jowhar gets moral backup to fight that kind of "evil." You get it, right? Its all about political points, buddy.

Indeed, this is the politics section. Also it angers me when people dont reply to the topic. Rahima, Xoogsade and Juma all tried their best to divert from the theme of this thread which was Mr Inda Cade's alleged involvement in the drugs trade. Now why does that not surprise me. The farms have been turned into a narcotics den, by a so called "Shiekh". Who happens to be supported by a so called"Islamic court" who happens to be a protege of "Dr" Abdiqasin and who is in an allaince with the "JVA". The fact of the matter is if this is even half true, then you ahve lost the moral argument as Mr Wind blower stated above.

Gabbal   

Also it angers me when people dont reply to the topic.
Rahima
, Xoogsade and Juma all tried their best to divert from the theme of this thread which was Mr Inda Cade's alleged involvement in the drugs trade.

War gabadha ka dabo har! Haven't you and Sky baited her enough :confused:

What amaze me: that some people here are portraying that human traffic as a something bad or wrong. If you don’t know most of Somalis living in Europe. Have used human traffic agency’s to come here, except a small group that come before 1991.

Human traffic has been what kept large parts of Somalia alive. What kind of opportunities lies in a country where there is no rule and law, where everybody fears for their own life’s each day ? To be honest nothing right now. So I’m glad that the Bosaso port authority allows on a certain degree human trafficking. Because this opportunity allows the youth of Somalia to earn hard currency in foreign countries and sent it back home, where it is most needed.

As few others already said: lets stay with the topic and what was Indhacade and his alleged drug farms not human trafficking

Xoogsade   

Yea, what was the subject all about? And who is Indhacadde? I don't even know what clan he belongs to(I can guess the main one but don't know the sub-one of course, never asked) let alone can say anything factual about what he did or does. Definitely, I am not going to judge him based on some complaints. I for one get accused of many things. I take the articles or comments in here mostly as what they are: Emotional tribal outbursts in support of A/Y and in Demeaning anyone who is considered a threat to his more-loved-than-everyone-else's-life screwed up presidency.

Rahima   

War gabadha ka dabo har! Haven't you and Sky baited her enough

It’s called Post Traumatic Stress Disorder :D . Sadly it is the result of previous encounters. They still cannot get over it; somehow my name keeps popping up in places I couldn’t care any less about, but glad to be of such service (at least i know my posts are been read, can't say the same for all though icon_razz.gif )

Rahima, Xoogsade and Juma all tried their best to divert from the theme of this thread which was Mr Inda Cade's alleged involvement in the drugs trade.

You have to care to respond dear. I couldn’t care any less about this man or any of the other god-forsaken leaders. If he is a drug dealer then CY is at the very least just as bad (watch the reply to this HA :D ,lool). Not everyone has an attachment to these men. If I was up to me, I’d ‘get rid’ of some and ask all the others to leave politics or they will be dealt with the same fate.

Also, I would never reply seriously to this topic were it not for Sky caring to remember me so kindly smile.gif . You have to believe that the Somali media is credible to take notice of any of it.

Yes you are absolutely right, there is also another boat full with Puntlanders. Happy now.

No, still Somali (not to mention Muslims) dear.

There is no point for both of us to discuss if Puntlanders are trafficked as well or not. The facts are out there. If you start to ignore facts, because they hurt you. Than my darling you are suffering from cuqdad qabiil. Something I diagnosed from you a while ago.

It’s Ramadaan Sky, fear Allah :D . Who are you trying to kid. The exchange was simple, someone posted the tragedy, everyone made duca, you came in with the crap its southerners (like it matters) and of course had to throw in a good-will duca, I replied with ‘yeah because southern Somalia is so bad’ and bam waad xanaaqday :D . Bulls eye I say-looks like I got it. Listen mate, so far no one has mentioned qabiil, you have done so twice. We were discussing your attempt to degrade southerners and southern Somalia.

Cuqdad, Cuqdad he says. Waryaa I’ve never experienced anything leading to cuqdad, but the point still remains and stop diverting away from it by making baseless and really worthless claims :rolleyes: . One article, one incident and all of a sudden it is fact for all cases. Reassess that thinking will you (not here but in your mind, i'm done with this exchange).

In the end, you (as in Sky) posted that it was southerners (even if it was who gives, innocent people died) in order to take the attention away from folks thinking that it would be PLs. You were corrected and couldn’t handle it (obviously, just look at it here months later :D ).

That is how that thread will always be remembered, now let it die.

Xoogsade   

How is ma lady Rahima? ii warran abaayo? Just keep at it sis, we will have to teach the brethren here how to sit down with a female and discuss issues of importance :D You are the voice of reason as many others are representing the somali girl's views who are mostly unbiased and more sensible than male somalis.

Definitely, I am not going to judge him based on some complaints.

Let's call a dheeman a dheeman, widaay. Indhacadde was accused by the United Nations (Qaramada Midoowey), an institution that doesn't take fact-finding tasks lightly, I am sure. Here it is the official UN report that Soomaali website based its story:

L ocal administration of Lower Shabelle

78. Sheik Yusuf Indohaadde is in charge of the local administration of Lower Shabelle; he assumes the role of governor. Indohaadde’s headquarters and state house are located at Buulamarer, situated on a large, active banana farm north-west of Marka.

79. The geographical area under his control includes the seaports of Marka and Baraawe — he has his own fishing fleet — and an airport at Marka. The local administration also includes prime agricultural lands — including numerous "drug farms" on lands that were taken from the local farmers.

80. In order to exercise control over his geographical area, Indohaadde has his own militia, made up of men from his clan, and other militias from the same clan group, [qabiil]. Indohaadde also has a large number of personal bodyguards, individuals who are most trusted from his own clan.

Tax revenue

81. Revenue for Indohaadde’s arms purchases comes from traders, businessmen, the Marka and Baraawe seaports, the airports, checkpoints, farms, NGOs, the fishing fleet and other sources. Indohaadde’s representatives collect taxes on a weekly basis. Every month, from the moneys collected, he pays militia members, his "inner circle" (advisers and closest associates) and the elders of the clan and makes purchases of arms. After those payments are made, the remainder, which is approximately equivalent to $50,000, reverts to Indohaadde himself.

82. Indohaadde collects revenue from NGOs that want to operate in the area under his control; they must obtain Indohaadde’s permission and must pay him a sum of money to conduct their activities. He receives at least 15 per cent of any NGO benefits that are offered to the local population. The fees paid by an NGO for the buildings they use are split between the owner and Indohaadde. He has a say in the question of which Somalis work for NGOs — members of his own clan — and gets part of an employee’s salary. He also has a network of people that monitor the activities of NGOs to ensure their compliance with his financial interests. If an NGO does not comply with his requirements, he forces it to leave his area.

83. Indohaadde also owns drug farms in the area under his control, including at Janaale, Shalambood, Qoryooley, Buulamarer and Kurtun Waarey; the exact number of farms is unknown, but Monitoring Group sources estimated that as many as 10 may be spread throughout his area. He is alleged to be dealing in marijuana (probably in the form of hashish).

84. Indohaadde’s drug farms are a sophisticated operation involving irrigation

systems, fertilizers and herbicides. The workers on the farms are experienced in the drug-growing business and receive a good salary to maintain the high quality of the drugs. The drugs undergo a drying process and are packaged and concealed to avoid attracting attention. The product is graded: poorer-quality product is sent to Mogadishu and neighbouring countries for local consumption, while the higher quality product is put into trucks and transported to airstrips or the Marka seaport for further transport to the international market.

85. There are about six harvests per year. Indohaadde is expanding his drug farming operation, by increasing either the number of farms or production per farm. He allegedly receives a total of approximately $100,000 per harvest for all of the farms. Indohaadde has a "special representative" who handles drug-farm operations on his behalf and uses his militia to guard his drug farms.

He can call himself "sheekh" or whatever, but under the eyes of local population, he not only an oppressor, a clanish, an illegal and forceful landgrabber and despot, but also now is an official "sheekh" drug dealer. He degrades the sheekh title.

The UN report itself is generous calling his authoritarian leadership "adminstration." It doesn't even deserve to be called a regime, for a regime has some accountability sometimes. I can understand other "secular" warlords doing similar things because they don't hide under the cloak of Islam, but this guy is disgusting and shameless, walaahi.

Xoogsade   

Okey, gartey, some questionable character the man is if what was submitted as a report about him is true. Where does Sheekh Dahir Uweys fit into this equation? What about him now? In the late 1990s, I watched a video from Marka and surrounding areas. What was on the tape spoke of a better change than the marauding malitia men who robbed and killed people at will. Taped were the elders from Qoryooleey, Marka, Jamaame and etc who were showering praises on the change God has brought to them. In fact, some were very emotional in the interviews. They even had a segment about Qoryooleey inwhich they interviewed the Xamaali men in the market who were happy to keep their meager earnings whereas in the past, they were robbed. There were also other segments about court procession where the Elders of the areas, aided/guided by a sheekh, meted out punishments on violators. That is the last time I checked about MARKA and surrounding areas. I thought those people earned what they had been praying for. Oh yes, there were also a segment about Marka Prison camp where they rehabilitated the looters. Some of those prisoners actually said they were forced to pray and learn about islamic Caqiida. This Indhacadde Dude waa gadasheyda, and to be honest, I don't follow too much about who is who. My first reaction to any political figure is "Oh Boy, there goes another crook" and that where I stop. In a place like this section, I reply to people's comments if they are obviously biased. I am somali after all and CAN'T TAKE BS from anyone.

PS: Some might disagree anything good done by others just because supposedly, the man doing it comes from another town and doesn't belong there. Please, if you think that way, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME REPLYING. As for this Yusuf Indhacadde, I will see what more I can learn about him. Surely, you can't be Sheekh and own Drug Farms. I wonder why the tribal Elders on his payroll aren't talking if their tribesmen are held hostage as pointed out by the report?

Again we seem to be avoiding the topic. What has boat people got to do with the illegal looting of farms, taxing the local population without given them a service, and then selling drugs to the children of Somalia. I dont hide that I never liked the clanist so called @Islamic@ courts and the individuals like Xasan Dahir and Abdiqasin, but even I was taken a back by this report. It highlights why these individuals are so against this government. Because they fear the local oulation which they ahve wronged for the past decade or so.

Look at this, all the twons of the Lower Shabelle have "governors" from a single clan. That does not even make up a minority of the people there... Stop avoiding the issue..

Dont look far people Inda WAS a creation of "dr" Abdiqasin Salad xasan. I know Xoogsade, Rahima, Horn and Juma know who saint Abdiqasin is you... The whole network in lower Shabbele up to Kismayu is based on drugs, looted property, charcoal industry which ahs left the poor people of the region in a very bad situation. They have the arrogance to label themselves "Islamic" Courts..

Daroogada Sheekh Yuusuf Indhacade iyo xiriirka Dr.Cabdiqaasim

Posted to the Web Oct 14, 04:21

Warbixin ay dhowaan soo saartay hay'adda Qaramada Midoobay ayaa lagu sheegay in hogaamiye kooxeedka Gobolka Shabeelaha Hoose Sheekh Yuusuf Maxamed Siyaad (Indhacade) uu gacanta ku hayo beero lagu abuuro maandooriyaha daroogada, isla markaana uu maandooriyaha uga soo go'a beerahaas u suuq geeyo dalka gudahiisa iyo dibadiisaba.

Qaramada Midoobay oo baaritaan ku sameysay dhaqdhaqaaqa Sheekh Yuusuf Indhacade ayaa soo ogaatay in hogaamiye-kooxeedkan gacanta ku hayo beero tiradood lagu qiyaasay ilaa 10 oo dhamaantood lagu beero maandooriyaha Xashiishka, isla markaana suuqgeynta maandooriyahan uu ka helo lagac gaareysa $600,000 (Lix Boqol Kun Doolarka Mareykanka) sanadkii.

Warbixinta Qaramada Midoobay ayaa toosh cad ku ifisay hogaamiye-kooxeedkan sheegta in uu Sheekh yahay mujtamacana isu tusa in uu yahay nin diin, damiir, iyo dadnimo leh.

Waa kuma Sheekh Yuusuf Indhacade?

Indhacade oo haatan sheegta inuu yahay Gudoomiyaha Gobolka Shabeelaha Hoose, wuxuu ka tirsanaan jiray maliishiyooyinkii gacanta ku dhigay degaanka Shabeelaha Hoose dagaaladii sokeeye kadib, waxaana la sheegay in uu mar madax ka ahaa isbaaro tiilay wadada dheer ee isku xirta Afgooye iyo degaanada uu haatan gacanta ku hayo.

Dowladdii Carta intii aanay dhalan wuxuu Indhacade madax u ahaa koox maliishiyo ah oo gacanta ku haysay magaalada Marka.

Cabdiqaasim Salaad Xassan iyo Yuusuf Indhacade

Dhalashadii dowladdii Carta kadib, Cabdiqaasim Salaad Xassan oo madax ka ahaa dowladdaas ayaa Indhacade u magacaabay inuu noqdo Gudoomiyaha Gobolka Shabeelaha Hoose, wuxuuna Cabdiqaasim gacanta u geliyay Yuusuf Indhacade hub iyo dhaqaale fara badan.

Hubkii uu Cabdiqaasim gacanta u geliyay Indhacade iyo dhaqaalihii faraha badnaa ee uu Cabdiqaasim ku taageeray Yuusuf Indhacade ayaa sababtay in Indhacade u awood sheegto hogaamiyeyaashii Maliishiyooyinka ee gacanta ku hayey degaanada Gobolka Shabeelaha Hoose, sida Jannaale, Shalambood, Qoryooley, Buulamareer iyo Kurtun Waarey, wuxuuna Indhacade noqday hogaamiye ay ka weecdaan hogaamiyeyaashii maliishiyooyinka, isla markaana ay maamulka degaanadaas isaga uga dambeeyaan.

Taageerada uu Cabdiqaasim siiyo Indhacade waxey aheyd mid socotay sadexdii sano ee uu Cabdiqaasim madaxweynaha ka ahaa Dowladdii Carta, wuxuuna Cabdiqaasim dhaqaale fara badan oo uu magaca Soomaaliyeed uga soo qaaday Beesha Caalamka u leexiyay taageerada Yuusuf Indhacade iyo laba nin oo iyaguna gacanta ku haya degaanada Baraawe iyo Afgooye.

Burburkii Dowladdii Carta kadib, wuxuu Cabdiqaasim wixii hub ay laheyd dowladdii Carta gacanta u geliyay Yuusuf Indhacade, waana hubka maanta Yuusuf Indhacade ka dhigay hogaamiyaha ugu awooda badan Koofurta Soomaaliya.

Baaritaan uu sameeyay Warsidaha Aayaha.com ayaa lagu ogaaday in ilaa maanta uu Yuusuf Indhacade ka talo, tusaale, iyo amar qaato Dr. Cabdiqaasim Salaad Xassan, isla markaana aanu marnaba fulin qorshe uusan Cabdiqaasim la ogeyn.

Hadaba su'aasha cid kasta is weydiineysaa waxey tahay hadii Sheekh Yuusuf Indhacade qorshe kasta oo uu fulinayo uu kaga amar qaato Dr. Cabdiqaasim, raad intee la'eg buu Dr.Cabdiqaasim ku leeyahay daroogada uu Yuusuf Indhacade ku beero degaanada Shabeelaha Hoose, isla markaana uu u suuq geeyo magaalooyinka kala duwan ee Soomaaliya iyo dalka debediisaba?.

Warsidaha Aayaha.com wuxuu weli ku guda jiraa xiriirka u dhaxeeya Dr. Cabdiqaasim Salaad Xassan iyo daroogada uu Yuusuf Indhacade ku beero degaanada Shabeelaha Hoose, iyo weliba xiriirka u dhaxeeya Indhacade iyo shakhsiyaad kale iyo ururo diimeed ka jira Muqdisho, wixii kasoo baxa baaritaankeenana waan idiin soo gudbin doonnaa ee ha u daymo la'aanina.

Aqristow, hadaad hayso macluumaad ku saabsan arrinkan aan baaritaanka ugu jirno fadlan noogu soo *** Editor@aayaha.com

Aayaha.com

Editor@aayaha.com

Where does Sheekh Dahir Uweys fit into this equation?

:D The man is funny, he Xasan Dahir claims to champion Islam yet never speaks against the actions of his kinsmen. Anyhow "Shiekh" Inda Cade & "Shiekh" Awayes are always togetehr and share the same millitias. Mr's Awayes and Salad Xasan controll Marka which is now the base of the alleged drugs operation. What does islam say about drugs and illicit trade? Your whole arguments are bankrupt..

Xoogsade   

The reason I asked the question was, I look down on Guulwadeynta and learning about political figures more than necessary, so if I can ask another Guulwade, that is a short cut. Thanks. You have been useful saxib. Now I know, Show nimanku waa hal qabiil awoowgood lagubta :D

^^^ Irony wont hide anything dear boy. The reason you are making unwaranted jokes is that you have no leg to stand on. You cried allot about Amxaro yet accept drug dealing fake religious men, who are causing more harm to the Somali people than any Amhar right at this moment