Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Little known politician, former demoted and exiled minister, Faroole the President

Waryaa AT&T, do you know that he got the entire 17 votes of Sool+Ceyn and 8 of of the 9 in Nugal in the first round of the voting. Tell me now reerka rajada siiyaya odeyga.

Xiin, war heedhe maxay tahay PM miyaan laguu soo diri karin? :D war albaabka naka fur dee..kkk

As for Gen Ilka jiir, he was doing well up until he got the blessing of the old man(yey). And this time it did backfire on both. A lot of people may think Yusuf's endorsement will give you the ticket to the top post, but things have changed quite a lot in PL. The old man was for Adde till his resignation and then started campaigning(behind the curtains)for Ilka. But some of the powerful Issims and also MPs have blamed(partially)Yey for what has been happening in PL since Adde came to power and didn't want him to have any say in this election.

Gheelle, bahasha waxaan shiddo ahayn kama helo ninyahow. Waanse kaa furi albaabka inshaa Allah.

Originally posted by The Useful Demagogue:

Xiinoow

meeshi ceebaa ka dhacday. reerkii ma isagii unbaa is doortay.

Reerku wax doorta ma waayaan adeer. Caato & co elected the old man in Nairobi. Likewise, the mps who selected Faroole were quite diverse in where they fall in PL’s clan matrix.

Think about this adeer: If Tarrax of Dhanaan was willing to stick to the old man of Punt in his hour of need, why should we reproach Faroole's political alliance in Nugaal, Cayn and Sool?

Samafal   

Not what I expected but nevertheless better outcome than Cadde returning. Let's remember that when Faroole was Minster of Finance the police and goverment employees were getting their wages and salries on regular basis. So he might not be a bad person afterall.

Emperor   

GT, you are correct in both parts of you comment...

General Ilkajiir's momentum was running high and his victory was already in the mind of every Puntlander until Yusuf Yey publicly supported him... its got him into trouble is seems.

Also we are getting the report that all of SOOL's votes went to Faroole because they wanted to preserve the vice presidency position to their base in which if Ilkajiir won will be in dashes..

Xiinow ineer how are you to suggest this had some clanish input, do you really think they pick Faroole purely because of being the clan and not those who are of the same clan and better than Faroole.

All in all, it seems Faroole paid money and bought the votes, this man had a lot money and stayed in Garoowe the home of Puntland parliament for long while kept a low profile... He humiliated not only Ilkajiir but all the candidates put together including the former President Ade Muse, he's collected 25 votes in the first round alone, that to me ninka quwad ayuu usheegtay nimanka ee wax qabiil ah shuqul kuma lahan. Ninkaan hadii marki hore uu 4 am 6 heli lahaa kadibna loogu wada shubi lahaa ayaa la oran kari lahaa waa loo afaara qabiileeyay.. laakiin C'mon if you can get 25 votes out of the 65 in the first round, thats something...

Puntland's hope is in tatters, ilaahay ninkaan hanoo soo wanaajiyo corruption-kiisa iyo his money laudering ilahay hanaga qabto...

^^Clannish implication clannish input.

Fair it might have been, but the perception of unfairness sorounds it. That's how I see it adeer. And you know me, I dont buy the supperficial uniformity crap around here.

Originally posted by Emperor:

General Ilkajiir's momentum was running high and his victory was already in the mind of every Puntlander until Yusuf Yey publicly supported him... its got him into trouble is seems.

Why would Yey's support for Ilkajir get Ilkajir in trouble? Yey gets nothing but love out in puntland right? If anything this should have helped Ilkajir.

Yet another fart from LazyG. I saw Ibtisam wrote similar thinks on another thread.

Faanto, saas maa u careersaneed? Let it out brotha man, I know you want to.(waligey qof rag isku sheegaayo oo hadana saa u babuursan ma isoo marin abadkey)

Secondly, I'm afraid inaadan Emperor lagu dhihin.

Thirdly, the sham of a constitution that the somalida use is a joke, considering that they emulate the west as badly, got knows they try with a bit of qabiil twist to it. Tan xataa wexey ku saabsan tahay TFG's so called constitution.(only one I had time to go over)

With that said, this was an opportunity for emperor to elobarate on how the P-land system works. Nowhere did I mention that I was slightly familiar with the order of things, therefore emperor had the floor.

Lastly, I can't help but feel sorry for you. I think you need to relieve yourself by submitting another bedtime drool to validate your existence.

TO Emperor: I don't have a problem with anything. I was just asking you to explain yourself because someone else brought up the fact that it was a quick count from the house, therefore I wanted your take on things. What is this candidate's approval rating etc. BTW, I had another question for you but my towel boy aka AT&T is itching to answer it on your behalf, therefore I will allow him to take over the floor and explain the ins and outs of P-land.(lets just hope he doesnt confuse things with the xabashi's system)

PS: AT&T, as far as your ignorant 101 method goes, you are not even close as to correcting anyone, especially not I. Go fill that tink tank of a brain of yours, while you are@ it, Go fetch some food for your mistress aka xabashi.

PsS: You called me, I am here and because you stole the thunder of the thread, why dont you teach me how p-land house conducts their businesS?

uchi   

Originally posted by Emperor:

Also we are getting the report that all of SOOL's votes went to Faroole because they wanted to preserve the vice presidency position to their base in which if Ilkajiir won will be in dashes..

Xiinow ineer how are you to suggest this had some clanish input, do you really think they pick Faroole purely because of being the clan and not those who are of the same clan and better than Faroole.

All in all, it seems Faroole paid money and bought the votes, this man had a lot money and stayed in Garoowe the home of Puntland parliament for long while kept a low profile... He humiliated not only Ilkajiir but all the candidates put together including the former President Ade Muse, he's collected 25 votes in the first round alone, that to me ninka quwad ayuu usheegtay nimanka ee wax qabiil ah shuqul kuma lahan. Ninkaan hadii marki hore uu 4 am 6 heli lahaa kadibna loogu wada shubi lahaa ayaa la oran kari lahaa waa loo afaara qabiileeyay.. laakiin C'mon if you can get 25 votes out of the 65 in the first round, thats something...

Puntland's hope is in tatters, ilaahay ninkaan hanoo soo wanaajiyo corruption-kiisa iyo his money laudering ilahay hanaga qabto...

Corruption, money laundering?? Emperor, where do you get your information buddy? Your posts are a little concerning. Peace.