Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Little known politician, former demoted and exiled minister, Faroole the President

RedSea   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^Lol, do you know him horta meesha
laangiisu galo
:D

:D

Regardless of laan iyo laan la'aan :D the man deserves hambalyo. Let us hope he doesnt disapoint the people!

Emperor   

^Far from laandeerenimo AT suggests, this man was the most under-rated and under-dog of all the Musharaxiin, not even one single article or interview with radio's dedicated to him during the entire Puntland election compaign, power of voting.

nuune   

One thing I want to know Xaaji Emperor, is this a parlimentary election to elect a president, it didn't seemed a public wide election to me, shalay leeba face t face debate aheyd, bal iga jaahil bixi, whatever it is, it seems a very smart election, smooth, and managed.

PS: AT&T wuxuu ka wadaa laandheernimuu ku helay jagada ninka maadaama uusan sameyn wax campaign ah, waa un loogu shubey!

RedSea   

Reading from what you said about him and how they dealt with him just makes it a bitter sweet victory for the man. Well done. He looks like a decent man, hope he can bring the change you need Insha Allah.

ps. laan has different meaning in af rer xamar lol

Liibaan   

Wareegii Kowaad ee Madaxweyne ku xigeenka oo dhamaadey

Thursday, January 8th, 2009 at 11:18 am

Wareegii kowaad ayaa waxaa ku horeeyay Col.Cabdisamad Cali Shire waxaa ku xiga Dr.Saleebaan Xagla Toosiye, waxaan waxba helin Xasa Daahir Afqurac:

Cabdisamad Cali Shiikh 26 cod

Saleebaan Xagale Toosiye 19 cod

Cabdiraxmaan Xirsi Faarax

Emperor   

Nuune is Parliamentary election, only members of Puntland parliament will cast their vote to elect the leader of the next Administration.

As for laandheerenimo, the President elect nina kama uu laandheere ragga uu latartamay, armaaba isaga rag ka laandheeri jiraan oo uu kaguulaystay...

PS: Faroole wuu sameeyay compaign lacag-na wuu haystay ayaan maqlay, laakiin no one took serious, cid istiri ninkaan baa xataa usoo dhawaan kara Jagadaas majirin.

RedSea   

Emp,

huh! parliamentary? I am disapointed. i thought people were casting their vote through the ballot box. :rolleyes:

AT,

Yh i think what you said was right. AY, Cade Muse and now faroole are from same clan according to the report below. It's new to me. But ok.

http://www.afnugaal.com/ :D

RedSea   

THIS JUST INN:

"

WAR DEG DEG AH:Cabdi-Samad Cali Shire oo ku guulaystay jagada madaxweyne-ku-xigeenka Puntland.

Warkii 08-Jan-2009 iyo Qormadii: NEWS

Waxaa wararka aan ka helayno hoolka doorashada Puntland ay sheegayaan inuu jagadaas ku guulkaystey Col Cabdisamad Cali Shire oo ahaan jirey taliyaha ciidanka Puntland.

Doorashadaas oo aan weli shaacin ayaa ilo wareedyo ku sugan madashaasi waxay noo sheegayaan inuu jagadaas helay odaygaas,iyadoo ay wareegii ugu danbeeyey isku soo hadheen Dr Saleebaan.

Waxyaer kadib la soco natiijad rasmiga ah.

AFNUGAAL NEWS DESK."

Emperor   

Afnugaal website is public enemy number 1, ant-Puntland and big timg pro-Somaliland, no credibility at all, dayniile is much better trusted website

Liibaan   

I agree, afnacas (so-called af nugaal) only knows lies and false information, Dayniile is thousand light years ahead comparing to afnacas

Abtigiis   

Emperor

Odaygu waa qoloma? :D:D Iskadaa warka badan. I have the feeling he is from one of the powerful clans. And he may have got hand from Cadde (who if he realises he is losing) might want another naafo (useless) guy to take over, si loogu darsado; and may tell his friends, hadaad aragataan inaan liico, kan sakaraadka ah ugu shuba.

Liibaan   

BREAKING NEWS: Wareegii Labaad ee madaxweyne ku xigeenka Cabdisamad Cali Shire 34 cod Dr.Sakleebaan 22 Cod Cabdiraxaab Xirsi 10 cod Waxaa u soo gudbey Wareegii sadexaad Cabdisamad Cali Shire iyo Dr.Saleebaan.

Horseed Media