Sign in to follow this  
Candy Floss

confused sistah need advise

hy sol peepz am new here and i was jst needing ur advice here goes my problem

There is this guy that ive been wit for nearly 5 years nw we started seeing eachotha wen were 15 years old, and we love each otha very much, lately his been acting weird, he doesnt wana talk or see eachotha weneva i call him hs making up excuses dat he cnt talk cos he has something to do and all. It feels like he doesnt want me anymore :confused: He used to call me nearly every nite bt for the past few weeks he hasnt contacted me nt even once am starting to loose it. What do yall think i should do ???? ur help needed if u cn gve any thanx :D

Nehanda   

Hey Preedy

Welcome to SOL.

What a dilemma!

I suggest that you confront him in a mannerly fashion. Suggest meeting up with him and communicating your concerns. Do not corner him nor come across childish for instance, avoid nagging and begging. Give him the benefit of the doubt perhaps there is a logical explanation for his silence.

If you are not satisfied with his explanation or he refuses to meet with you, then I suggest you try your outmost to erase him from your life and mind. In order words do not call him nor chase him. Remember you are lady and have a dignity to maintain. Been rejected by one you like very much and known for so long is heart wrenching. However you are a worthy person and with Allah on your side surely a more deserving one will stroll along.

me   

Write him a letter about your concerns. Set up a meeting give him the letter and wait for him to contact you.

Why a letter? because sometimes when people are talking or are in discussion they loose the plot. So prepare a letter that covers everything and even what you expect of him and how he can contact you.

If he is still not forthcoming then do as Nubia suggested erase him (I know its hard 5 years) but wait for him for a while.

Whatever happens DO NOT GO ON THE REBOUND TOUR. Deal with him first then try to move on.

Rahima   

Move on- men are not allowed to have periods of instability or emotions for that matter.

5-year attachment? Dearest the problem is bigger than what you think. Rethink it ;) .

If I had to talk to a love interest for nearly every nite of the past five years, I would wanna few weeks off too. Maybe what was pleasurable and fun just became a job for him. N who wouldn't cut few weeks of work if they could get away with.

me   

Rahima stop being so bitter.

Yo-Yo-Ma it becomes teadius sometimes but most females don't get it. Anyhow good advice only please.

Confused sista whatever happens do not get in fight-mood, try to find a solution.

Shakti   

Preedy, just coz I like ur type of question im gone give u a range of answers and u pick the one that DOES not apply or speak to u.. ok?

2. call his mum up and say the following “ dear momy bear, ur son & I have been playing together for the last 5 years but these days he wont play with me anymore :( why mommy bear..why?..p.s ur son wears size 7 shoes"

1. gather and invite all the village people including the village elders and break a stick up his As$( ur bf) …

3. call him over and cook him a fantastic dinner . Let him taste it and take the plate back in the kitchen and tell him the kitchen Is closed! now f.o (not to be mistaken with f.u)

one last remark

Naya stop calling him and beat him at his own game.. when he calls u, give the cold shoulder.. let him come to SOL with same question as u…… Make him wish that he wasn’t born, let him see the fire in ur eyes, burn him alive…oppps going a bit to far..sorry

Anyways’

Men r beating with games not with kindness.<< devil angel..

So start playing with him..

NGONGE   

Ah! To be young again. :D

Now where is that Dorothy Parker thread I posted a while back! Hang on, I'll bring it back up again. smile.gif

Shakti   

^^ me, whats wrong with being alone??

Sorry to disappoint u but I have a 53 royal blue faraax waiting for me by the metro stop..

so f.o, not to be confused with f.u

me   

They are not waiting for you they are waiting for a brain transplantation.

Secondly everything is wrong with being alone :(

Thirdly navy blue huh? I didn't know faraxs came a greta variety of colours. I thought faraxs were judged on weight and mass. We learn something new evry day ehhh?

And finally 53? have you counted them or is it just a random number.

Hey Preedy

Since you have invested five years into this relationship, what I would advice you to do would probably in your mind be the hardest thing to do...He pulled the disappearing act on you and simple fact of the matter is that the guy you dating is not interested in you anymore...He might not have said "i don't like you anymore" with words but he gave you plenty of actions to that affect...This is the universal truth, if a guy is really into a girl, he would do whatever is necessary to get her and keep her...Your guy isn't that into you anymore and you need to do the only smart thing for yourself...STOP CALLING HIM AND MOVE ON...Yeah i know right now you figuring out what you did wrong or what not and blaming yourself for his behavior...STOP IT AND MOVE ON...If you believe you deserve to be treated better then delete his number and never look back...Best of lucks to you...Ciao

I agree with TRUTH' up there ^

Walaalo for five years ama you guys should already know whether or not you want to marry each other(Personally 5 years is more then most since 5 years worth of accumalated zina is a nasty thing to enter one's marriage into) or if you guys are not meant to be.Has he always spoken about his future and ALWAYS included you?If yes then I guess you should demand what the dealio is (maybe his family have voiced their opinion over the relationship ect ect)There could be a million reasons why he is ignoing lakiin he should be man enough to tell you damn it so you can get closure and move on.You are entitled to that much sistergirl.

Sida kale his actions speak for themselves.If he respected you as much as you assumed would he be ignoring and belittling you like this? :confused: