Sign in to follow this  
B_A_L_L_E_R_Z

New Atlas Shows SomaliLand

The females have a voice, dont they, but the main point here being that, hte so called SOMALIALANDERS think that they got into the world at ls means they are being reckonized, do you know how many memes did the secteray of state realise saying SOMALIA is one, of course you rae distintict people not because you are really but you want to me one.

I am just saying read your history before posting

N.O.R.F   

Aha, nice to see you all coming to your senses, that’s more like it, inaga xishooda and follow the flip side shephard. One sets the tone, then the herd will always follow.

The Somaliland issue will be a long and drawn out affair, some ppl here seem to think we should just compromise all we have achieved/worked/suffered hard for since the civil war. Are they crazy? I ask. But then they will come back with, but we all suffered, I reply with, but you are not seeking independence, then they reply with Somaliland is a one clan entity, then I reply with, if that’s what it takes to say no to our former Barre reminents then so be it, then they reply with, we were also oppressed, then I reply with, not until 1992, so same thing, but what did you do to stop Barre bombing Hargaisa? Nothing, why not, didn’t concern me I was drinking cambo on the beach, so why do you now want Somaliland back, because its part of Somalia and we are all brothers, where was this brotherly love back then? On the beach

:rolleyes:

Ouch,,,,,,

OG_Girl   

Northerner, hoono wan hishoodney dee, stop making us feel guilty and we all were part of Siyad's ragime redface.gif .

some of us are victims from that regime just like you if not worse , don't look farther "Is" moi...even Somali citizen taken from us long far from 80s.. I could easily said I am not Somali cause what happened... But my grand father as a kids was telling us was Siyad Bare and Insha Allah when he dies we will back Somalia and learn Somali ,know our relatives..etc, you don't imagine when he ran from Moagisho how my grand father almost flying to sky cause his personal enemy is gone and he can go Somalia (his land) not Siyad's or his regime or clan whatever you call.

I would say you guys are lucky , they still saying "you" are Somali... haven't experience -like my grand father- Some high official from last regime who speaks like him, share same religion, look ,telling him you are not Somali ( dlka kbah)..damn...I think that hurt my poor grand redface.gif

Ooops I am talking too much redface.gif

Salam

N.O.R.F   

Your right many ppl suffured, some are more prepared than others to forgive and forget the past (mainly due to tribal links) and reunite. But they under estimate the deep rooted feelings of those who don’t want re-unification. I have many family relatives (like most) who passed away during the civil war and then the clan war in Burco. But instead of having some sort of dialect many seem to be transfixed with ‘re-unite now’ instead of ‘ how can we re-unite’.

Its like trying to convince me to walk toward you blind-folded across the M1 (motorway) in the middle of rush hour on a Monday morning. Try taking the blind fold off first and helping me across then I may take a step toward you, if you keep on refusing then fcuk you! (not u OG)

NGONGE   

And again :D:D

Still, if all else fails, how would you imagine Somaliland’s return to the fold, saaxib? Think there would be a way to convince the people that this might be the best option?

On the other hand, how would those vehemently anti-Somaliland view things should it get its recognition? Will they still bury their heads in the sand?

It’s all hypothetical but it’s much better than all this business of “hear me weep, my wound is bigger than yoursâ€.

Try to change sides for one day only and let us see what new madness we're able to come up with. :D

OG_Girl   

Thank you for explaining, I was so confused Somali logic but I think I understood. The logic is " If late dictator was some one some tribal in north , you could forgive or would be easy to forgive"!!! is hard logic to understand some one like me but is your logic and I respect.

Now you making all things is tribal hate , and people want to have Country cause they hate the last regime's clan! waaw ..I would say your self giving others reasons to critise you and call you "clan state" cause of your logic above.

Just my opinion , no hard feeling.

Salam

N.O.R.F   

Still, if all else fails, how would you imagine Somaliland’s return to the fold, saaxib? Think there would be a way to convince the people that this might be the best option?

I have been stating for a very long time that I wouldn’t mind some sort of fedral system where all is happy. Ppl tend to think that we can go back to the old days of having the parliament/business all in xamar. Things have changed so much that this a no longer a possibility. At least I have recognised that, but there are those are dreaming of those good old days on the beach.

Try to change sides for one day only and let us see what new madness we're able to come up with.

Ok its officially change sides day. What shall I do? Mmmmm let me see, I will clean my house, fix up the garden, dust the old car then present myself to the neighbour in such a way that he will be impressed enough to exchange details and start some sort of dialect, but before all that I must look almost as good he does, now back to the beach, is a black hawk i see? burn some tires :D

If late dictator was some one some tribal in north , you could forgive or would be easy to forgive"!!!

Lol, what I meant was, most ppl who talk about re-unification are linked to the old regime or they are from xamar. And don’t tell me this aint true,,,,,,,,

Now you making all things is tribal hate , and people want to have Country cause they hate the last regime's clan

You see, this is what I have to also deal with, OG Girl, your new name is now Twista! You know full well the situation in Somaliland. One clan majority yes, we do not hate any other tribe but if other tribes don’t want to live in S/land then so be. :rolleyes:

N.O.R.F   

:confused: too, OG Girl, do you actually have something to contribute to the topic in hand? ie Somalia/Somaliland/Re-unification/Recognistion?

What do you think should happen and why, how do you feel it can be achieved? etc etc

If you cant contribute then just let the big boys polly, i went to the gym lasnite and arms are aching, dont need to extra typing of blah blah blah if you know what i mean

OG_Girl   

^^^Yes Sir , 7ather ya s3atel beh, 7ather ya basha :eek:

War nda shashada hnaka so behen bal , wah mesha moko hysatet* :rolleyes:

Edit: wah mesha mokadliset*.

Salam

OG_Girl   

No, thanks I am fasting , but you can deliver after an hour and half icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Don't forget you nearly come out from the screen and kill me if you could :( I want my deyah.

Salam