Sign in to follow this  
SOO MAAL

Aqoonsigeena waxaa saldhig u ah inaan xuduudaha soo xidhano

SOO MAAL   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

Cadaadiska ay Somaliland ku hayso reer Sool waad iska garanaysaa, laakin Puntland dadka sida General Duke ma oga in ay Puntland cadaadis ku hayso. Cadaadiska aan ka hadlayo waxa weeye, reer Sool way isxukumi karaan hadii loo amaan galiyo dhulkooda, umana baahna Somaliland iyo Puntland toona. Sool aad ayey uga danbaysaa meelaha kale waayo waxay noqotay meel loo soo dagaal tago (battleground). Somaliland iyo Puntland waan in ay ka baxaan, Sool loo daayo Garaadkeeda in uu xukumo waxna ka qabsadaan.

Somaal, hadii aad ka soo horjeedo Somaliland iyo Puntland, maxay kula tay haday Sool is xukunto iyadu lafteedu oo local government ay samaystaan?

salaam calaykum.

Salamo calykum,

Red sea waa runtaa Puntland iyo Somaliland qas , dhibaatu iyo cadaadis uun bey ku hayaan reer sool iyo north central guud ahaan

north central inay sameesatu maamul goboleed u gaara waa xal wanaagsan, anuu saasaaban taageersanahay

haddii Somaliland iyo puntland midoobaan xal wey noqon kartaa, waayo anuu waxba kama qabo hadii sool somaliland ama puntland ka mid noqotu? waayo soomaalidu isku wadamid

waa runtaa laba dhinac baa ku dagaalamaya oo dan ka laheen dagaanka? lakiin somaliland iyo puntland maxey ka dagaalamayaan ma iyagaaba jaar ah

Somaliland ama puntland waa inay ka caawisaa reer Sool sidey ayagu iskugu filnaan laahaayeen oo maamul u gaar ah dhisan lahaayeen?

horeba labadeenu waanu isfahamsaneen?

ee dadka aaminsan sool baanu rabnaa inaanu aqoonsi ku gaadhno iyo ingriis baa na mideeya iyo kuwa aaminsan anaga iyo sool qabiil aan jirin baa na mideeya ayaa ani ila khaldan

^^^ Saxib, If the people of SOOL, SANAG and CAYN want to go it alone, no problem, if they want to stay with Puntland no problem, if they want to go with Somaliland no problem. Every clan has a right to its own territory, like anyone else.

For now they are part of Puntland, as of choice.

Your remarks that Puntland causes mayhem is regretable one, If you could clarify it for me it would be great...

I for one belive these clans will do well in any situation as long as they want it and stick by it...

SOO MAAL   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^ Saxib, If the people of SOOL, SANAG and CAYN want to go it alone, no problem, if they want to stay with Puntland no problem, if they want to go with Somaliland no problem. Every clan has a right to its own territory, like anyone else.

For now they are part of Puntland, as of choice.

Your remarks that Puntland causes mayhem is regretable one, If you could clarify it for me it would be great...

I for one belive these clans will do well in any situation as long as they want it and stick by it...

Saxib, for respecting the people of Sool to decide for their own region

And did I said anything wrong about Puntland? no

I said since Laascaanood is ruled by Puntland administration presently, Puntland failed to protect safety of the people of Sool, unfortunately the fact is murder and killing of innocent people became a norm these days in Laascaanood, because of lack of good policing!!!

Even if the police catch the murderer, the police will release the murderer, because of widespread corruption

Although, Somaliland and Puntland both rule some portions of north-central, these administrations they want to rule North central region by any means, and at the same time they are reluctant to address real issues that benefits the people’s wellbeing, hospitals, education, security, and reducing the widespread corruption of their local administrations, their troops, and their polices

I guess they want to keep Sool in desperate situation incapable to be self-sufficient

^^^Saxib, Bad policing is the fault of the whole administration, the VP, and minister of Interior are from SOOL, so why then blam this other Puntland, I also know that there is a case for this in Bossaso, Galkacyu and other Puntland towns which also suffer from bad policing... I want to know why you try to seperate the admin and the state into them and us? The SOOL, SANAG CAYN clans have been integral members of the Puntland admin from day one.

Your comments were that Puntland is not interested in SOOL, and that it and SOMALILAND are equal in their agenda?

Again I kindly ask for clarification, do you have any substantial evidance, i.e in terms of spending and policing policy its negligance of this area in comparison to others...

SOO MAAL   

Duke

I am blaming the whole administration/apparatus; I cannot only blame individuals when that’s how the system works! Of course individuals are also guilty by association with the corrupt administrations.

Bosaso and Garowe might have the same problem in lesser degree, but the Sool problems have a political dimension, now that’s the impression of the people of Sool

^^Saxib, I thank you for your fankness, your position is noted. I totally disagree with you on this and belive that Puntland as it is serves the interest of all the clans who live there.

If there is a perception that the people of SOOL are being marginalised then that is the fault of the administration, I also agree that it is corrupt.

It is important to note that if the people of SOOL want nothing to do with Garowe then that is their choice... Lets not waste time on this issue, in my humble opinion SOOL, SANAG, CAYN can go their own way..

SOOL is puntland for now and the forwseeable future. The instability of the fronteirs of puntland can not be blaimed on a man in dubai formore than garowe. This is coused Afqudac (Prsident but acting president for the most part)from ceerigaabo and Xaabsade (Minister of the interior)laascaanood who seem to be concerned more with money rather than security and stability. Also at foult are the poelple of Sool and sanaag who voted all three of them instead Mahamed Abdi Xashi. I too believe that certain people in puntland are being marginalised but not Only sool, sanaag (Bari iyo konforba) and cayn but also Goldagob, burtinle and bosasso. This shameless president cantinues to marginalise all but his sub-subclan. Sad as this maybe, it is no couse to call for "Sool, sanaag and cayn to go their way". we must wait for the next election and make sure to learn from the past. If puntland can not be united, how can we call for the unity of all Somalis?

RedSea   

Assalamu calaykum,

Mr. Soo Maal, as you have said, we have both indeed came to common ground before and know one another's position. I am very aware of your position, and you and I had numerous times came to good and healthy conclusions, which is very welcoming from my part.

To add few comments from my perspective on this issue regarding the situation in Sool and Sanaag. As I have brought up, it would definately be something that would benefit the people of Sool and Sanaag if they had the say and power to decide what goes on in their home regions. It doesn't make anysense, if a man who earns multi dollars from his comfy seat in Hargeisa or Gorowe to try to dictate the residents in Sool of how things should be run in their respective states.

Mr.Duke, just because AF Qudhac is from Sool doesn't mean he will do something to improve the situation in Sool. Afqudhac is sitting in Gorowe and I don't know the last time he thought about building a hospital or small facility that would benefit the residents of Sool. He is currently runing on a course designed by Cadde Muse and he is not there to reprensent the people of Sool,if he did he would have done any good for them. He is there to earn name and money for himself and that is a fact that no ones can overlook.

The same goes to Somaliland, the likes of Qaybe,Somaliland's speaker of the parliament is from Caynabo, Adan Cade, minister of agriculture is from Sool, yet these two men never went down to Sool except for special occazations to places under Somaliland authority. They never built or even hinted about doing anything for the sake of their home region in which they stand in its name. Cade Muse and Qaybe never wonder outside of Hargeisa to Sool or Sanaag to see what is like and what can be done to improve the lives of those people.

The solution to this problems is to let the people of Sool choose a new leadership that resides within Sool and does things to improve his/her home region.This could be the Garaad Jamac if it's possible.

The Sool and Sanaag region have been neglected by the claimed adminstrations of Somaliland and Puntland. Hargeisa and Galkacayo are as peaceful as any place. While places like Adhi cadeeye (Sool) and Majiyahan( Sanaag) are made to be political battlegrounds and locations where men settle their disputes, how unfair is that?

I am positive that Somaliland would take an arms very swifly if this was taken place in Burco, and I am sure Puntland would have already been in war with Somaliland if the battleground was near Gorowe, but since it's happening in Adhicadeeye (Sool), then I gues there is no problem to them (Hargeisa and Gorowe) since they don't have to worry about being disturbed of their sleep.

Another disturbing case was the flu shot case, which were coming from Somaliland . To be honest it wasn't coming from Somaliland to show leniency to those in Sool but it was rather a political game being played by Somaliland, and in turn Puntland refused the flu shots to come through to Sool, because they not Somaliland are in charge of anything that is given to Sool and Sanaag. While this going on the people of Sool and Sanaag are caught in the middle, and in the end no flu shots were recieved after it was turn political game.

Allah knows it best, xaqa in laga hadlo oo aan lagu hadlin magaca siyaasi xun oo mujrim ah ayaa ka fiican wax kasta.

Assalamu Calaykum.

Liibaan   

General duke

waxka soo qaad malaha soo maal, wax lasii kala qaybinayo majiro

waana nala xumeeya excuse ma noqonaso, maalinta danbe qof kasta baa naqonya dowlad gaar waayo madax banaani buu rabaa

Soo maal,

Waxaan umaleenayaa ninyar baa tahay ama waxba waadan ka aqoon siyaasada Somalia

Why you promoting smaller sub clanland, in Somalia we have enough of something land? Now you want to bring sub-clan land when we were tire of clan lands

soo maal I don’t understand why you advocating for more divisions, I thought you were for midnimo

Puntland is a confederation of clans, and everyone is equal and no clan is marginalized, Puntland doesn’t mind if Burco joins Puntland?

On the other hand, Somaliland is secessionist entity and it’s about colonial legacy, if Garowe wants to join Somaliland, Somaliland will not accept

Do you get soo maal?

Bad casow

Let me tell you something, people of Sool all the time choose union over division, simply because unity is better than division

It’s unwise to recommend people of Sool, to make their own clanland, let people decide for their own

How if we unite all northwest, north central, and northeast? Do you mind? Dadku waa walaale aan mideeno

me   

Mr. Red Sea,

Why do you support clans and object to unity?

I am perplexed by your consistency when it comes to clans. You want the North Western clans to secede, you want the North Central clans to have their own administration, and you want the North Eastern clans to have another administration. So where do you stop, when does division stop accrding to you? Because the only problem these people have is not that they belong to different clans, their problem is that there is bad administration. And one good administration would solve those problems.

They don’t care if it’s their brother ruling the country as long as they can have a productive life. Their children can go to school, that they have a job, that when they get sick they can go to hospital and afford it, that their property is protected and that they feel safe. People want to live thats all.

It seems to me that you have too much respect for clans. Leave this clannism pro, its time to think for the good of us all. because we either go down togther or we all prosper. LA MA KALA HARAYO!