Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Somali girls and the naked truth

Mr Jibriil,

Brother, I HEAR ya, I FEEL ya, I REPLY to you then, WE must, nock some sense in to them(somali woman), bring them to the docters, for reality check!

To your suprize, there is a man already, actively engaged to deal with this matter.

I get enough complaint already, so much so, I just had to start, a movement that deals with matter.

It's called "AINTI-SOMALI WOMAN" MOVEMENT!

I am the the Head Chairman, of the Dum*est movement, our aim is to tack this essue you have address above.

READ MORE OF US/ OUR MOVEMENT, IT'S IN THIS BLESSTH SITE, UNDER WOMAN[DUMARKA].and it called 'who want's to join (AINTI-SOMALI WOMAN)MOVEMENT.

Thank you!

Thoughts   

Wlcm Doctor,

They call me the doctor too but in a different way, you know.

Well we have many things to sort out coz the west-way of life has made most of us argue. Things which use to be ugly to practise are now fashonable to our youngsters. Boyfriend and Girl-friend holding hands while they snogg away the pint of larger they've just consumed in the hooligan pub, watching what they nowadays call the newly found religion "footie". Those scenes are becoming common in our society, and more somalis are coming to the west hungry for this vulgar practises. My Allaah guide us coz we sure are astray. Modern just has eclipsed on your lustful hearts, the out-come will be un-imaginable. Illaah hana bad baadsho akhyaareey.

mac salaam

QuruXley   

hey this is a nice dicussion.

~why can't somali gurls express their feelings?~

becoz of guyz like u. look at me perhaps. im gurl who knows what she wants and im prepaird to get what i want.but when u don't beat around tha bushes most somali guyz get scared.and they have a bad habit to such girlz hoes.simple as that coz i been their done that.

and we R arrogant coz guyz like u don't know what we R really worth.if u want some go and get it. u can't possible think that u can win a gurl over with just a poems, do u? like u may have seen it takes more to impress us. yeah i know is kinda frustreading but if u can't do more than poems i don't think u shouldn't associate with somali gurlz.

so tha whole reason why tripping now is because u tought somali gurlz where eazy to get.but u have seen that they ain't. so u call us stupid,arrogant,foolish and lack just because ur game is too wack to impress us?

hummmmmmmm..............

check yaself brother.

holla

As somalia woman we need real man you what the promble with our somalia man is that they don't know how to deal with there lady. you as a man have to do don't spect the lady to do all the work for you oh also most somalia man have learn how to kiss and when to touch the right spot.....or how far a woman wants you to go for her..........in other words in order to get what you want, you have to give us what we want and need....... we just need little something, something from our somalia man......keep it real and we do the same..............peace my brothers

As somalia woman we need real man you what the promeble with our somalia man well this is it. that they don't know how to deal with there lady. you as a man have to do don't spect the lady to do all the work for you oh also most somalia man have learn how to kiss and when to touch the right spot.....or how far a woman wants you to go for her..........in other words in order to get what you want, you have to give us what we want and need....... we just need little something, something from our somalia man......keep it real and we do the same..............peace my brothers

Hibo   

What alousy bunch of Moaners. With the exception of afew bright ladies, most of you just jump on the bandwagon and agreing that he was dumped. Why cant you see the real issue here which is your negativity towards your Faraxs as awhole. No wonder we got lousy faraxs. With women like you who wouldnt go crazy? Jibs give them as good as they give and tell them about their fake nature. I would rather be with an ape having seen the work of a half baked somali woman.

MaandeeQ   

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatulaahi Wabarakaatuh

I read somewhere that if u want to c changes around u, U should strat with urself.......

What I'm trying to say here s, it's so obvios that bashing each other, putting down one another N taking sides won't take us anywhere...Y don't we instead look @ our own actions, be truthful n honest with ourselves individually n try to treat the onse that r involved in our lives the way we like to be treated....

If we really want to c a pretty picture of our society, there s no use to take the easy way out by looking around, pointing fingers n blaming the opposite GENDER.......RATHER

LET US START WITH OUR-SELVES........... Analyze our actions, Make changes where we c necessary, Learn from our mistakes N most of all Be Positive.....

Only by doing that we could achieve what we all r looking 4, which s a very strong n stable community, with it's own values, ethics n tradition.....

To make a long story short.......

U WON'T GET WHAT U WANT UNLESS U GIVE IT FIRST..simple as that.... I hope I'm making sense.....

My Allah Listen To Our Prayer N Always Be With US.....(Ameen)

Like DrRomantic said, "I hear ya bro, I feel ya walaalo, like the devorsed day and the darken clueless night, I hear ya with my eyes pealed. "

I am the King of Faarahinata and I can not stand the amount of hert my fellow men suffer, As it's my duty to deal with the problem that aqures in my kingdon, the somalia gilr/woman fanomanium proves to be too big of a case for me.

So we turn to the heveanly plan to ease tensions, as I priscribe to my fellow faaraxinta to chew it daily.

I welcome any solution to this Somalia girl/woman problem.

DrRomantic, has already dealt with numerous cases with success, but one man alone can not fight a problem or sindrom that almost every Faarah Suffers from.

Khat(qaat)existed before time to heal, any problem and pain, it boost **** and granties a total satisfaction for woman and a night to remember.

(I found out that Somali man lack man power in the bed.)

I think that is why most of men get the red card, if you know what i mean;

However, DrRomantic disagreed and blamed the Somalianwoman, I quote him, "how can one taste food with out tangue, so the problem lay with somaliwoman."

"Indeed, one can alway bring an arguement, but will he be able to distinguish whether it is his bassless pride argueing or argueing for the sake of argueing or maybe there might be the self ego facter. If one know's they are right, then there is no point of argueing, because they know they are right!"

By Fahat 21 century.

Although I agree with DrRomantic in almost everything we discussed, I think he is wrong this time, as much as I would like to prove him wrong, I don't know where the arguement will lead to, So for know MrJariil I will follow Fahat's saying and drop it.

bye my brother.

This is dedicated to the one N only MrJibril!!!

First of all, I've had a chance to read your first post and have skipped a few and read more posts...but my question is...Why are you trying to confuse everyone or just me for that matter???

Your first post indicated as to how you were fed up with somali women, but after several posts, u further discussed and summed it all by stating about how fed up you were with their attitude as a whole, (dealing with how somali women approach u, and vice versa)...for instance..."A somali chick would rather look@ a non-somali man, rather than you first"

Now, try to correct me here if i'm just making this up as I go along or if this is the truth, are you basing all these facts you have gathered on personal note or rather just concerned brother trying to address his pple???

On other note, you did deny any talks of how this was based on emotion??? the earlier quote indicated that you have indeed taken this to a personal ladder...

Are you really fed up with the few somali women who neglected to approach u as an invidivual??? if that is the case, don't blame them or whom they approach..is it a possiblity that they are not interested in you and that doesn't make them ignorant or stupid...

I'm not saying u are unattractive man, lol....only you would know that...but i am merely indicating that maybe just maybe, the ones you are fed up with did approach/gave a slide interest to these so called attractive men, don't you agree, brah???

PEACE

PS: Personally, I would rather look@him than any other man in this earth...just becuz he is a great athlete and a well respected individual among his peers...this is indeed a man, so take some lessons MRJIBRIL AKA HE NEEDS TO BE APPROACHED BY TRADING SPACES, LOL... allen-iverson-nba01.jpg

I came in like a shinning light to brighten the reality !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is for all my fellow Somali Male spiceis!

WHO AM I: the voice of all Somali man, the Faraheenta undercover in the states, the masked Farah in Somali and the the faceless Somalian male in Canada.Plus the the Farah who is playing the roll of extras in Great Britain.

Ow brother, brother, deariest brother, I think it about time we join hands to combat, this desease investing in our community, They are the shame we bare today, the useless facter, that will cause the end of 'Somali man'.

They are the sin that drove us out of our land, because behind every commen male their is a WOMAN, unfortunately my brothers, for us it happens to be a 'SOMALIAN WOMAN', the mother of all chaos, the sister of the mayham, the daughter of distruction, don't look too far, for the answer, why our race is doomed, why we turned out to be a blood thurst savages.

I think it's about time we march, hand to hands, united in the struggle of putting to end the fangus, so called "Somalian woman".

Brothers It's know or never!

I can go on for ages just opening the chapter of the pain & suffering this 'WOMAN' have caused us, they are the reason Somali man are disabled, in the way of forward.

Look into the dept of your volcanic hearts, can it bare the heat any longer.

Take a look at the Bushes infamous"axis of evil", who the laible would soot better, if you ask me, I will tell ya, it was invented for Somaliwoman, of course, excluding my mother! and all those mothers out there.

Brothers, somebody once remarked that the mostimportant word in the political vocabulary is 'WE', saying the word, "we" as Somali man, makes my tongue bitter, how I would love to exclude myself from the word, 'WE', but my epadermous flacks at every mension, meaning the word hits far beyond, what the toungue exercises, perhapes even ferther then blood ties.

I strongly urge you, my fellow man to come forth, and join, this movement, that would restore our man hood, return the alian word to us, 'pride', and the uncommen word 'dignity'.

"The time is now, it now or never!"

Fella I as you a simple question, when was the last time you had your chin up and faces a Somalian woman with full eye contact, never ha.

Then come proudly under the banner to march and repersent us. I am not promising a sudden victory, but a faith or a glimmse of hope, i feel you brothers, I feel your pain, it surely is scandles.

I call for our dignity, pride, self steam, most of all man hood, self-respect, I call for a revolusion, I call for a Somali man for a none Somali woman.

I say Somali woman down!

My fellow man it's now or never! come, come in the hundred, thousand, come & defeate the enemy(Somaliwoman).

The future is ours!

--OUR MOVEMENT IS CALL:"ANTI-SOMALIAN WOMAN".

--WE WILL DEMONSTATE IN EVERY COUNTRY, that the fungus(somali woman) is at large!

--WE WILL FIGHT TOOTH & NAIL!

--WE WILL WIN, IN THE NAME OF DIGNITY, WE WILL ABOLISH THIS WAISTE OF LIFE so called in practice "SOOMAALIWOMAN"

--A great anglo proverb 'HELL HAS NO FURY LIKE A SOMALIANWOMAN'S SCORN'

THANK YOU!

I SAY SOMALI MAN FOREVER!

--------------------

I left with an impression that was not told!

Thoughts   

Maxaa kuu geeyey ayaa iga heysato. As the above girl said, lets end the quarell. Everyone has expressed him/herself.

PS: LazyGirl, everyone in this site gets enough attention. Please quit trying hard ;)

Mr.Jibril , I get enough attention as it is, but I can always lend you some of mine...have u forgotten who came up with this lame topic???