Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Somali girls and the naked truth

Hibo   

Ur soo rite walaal! Very well said Janna-Doon, May Allah (SWT) give u what u want which, indeed is what we all want, Ameen!

Hibo   

Well, Jano-doon

You are somehow right to lebel men loosers and drag abusers, I as an individual have grown up in places where drag using is somewhat common, i never took drags though. So, that gives me the rite to ask Somali men to change too.

Jana-doon, you mentioned your trip to Hargeisa, good to hear that, but hargeisa is different compared to what we see in Europe.

The matter here is the percentage of women who get assimulated with the western cultures is larger than the percentage of men.

This fact is that though most men chew jaad and their hopes in becoming active family members is bleak, women are in a different circle, much worse circle. I agree the course of these problem is men but women are making it worse. And we need to work together to end these cultural erosion.

Not all men are jaad chewers and loosers, I for one is in vain about about whats happening to us in the diapora. I have started this topic to first raise this issue with women then men. I wont just accuse women and let the men sleep in marfishes.

There must be something we can do about whats happening to us, for the better of our society it is good to acknowledge when a brother/sister spots a catastrophe coming towards us.

WE have to change, sooner than later.

Hibo   

Unfortunately most of our people are very naive & they love clans & they think they know soo much bout Politics, lol.

Perhaps we may be able to change the lifestyle of the next generations but this one, I don't think there's much hope.

But we can always dream of better days!

Just put ur hands together & say a little prayer!

Love ExDane

p.S I love the way MrJibriil said sumthin like;

'Not all men are like dat'

Hehehe wink.gif remember ur own words and how much u generalized all of us Somali sisters?

U joker!

Anyways it's all love

Hibo   

First off ALL N*GGA WHERE YOU GET THE NERVE TO BE TALKING ABOUT GIRLS LIKE THAT, YOU STILL MAD I SEE, WHY DONT YOU JUST SAY THAT THEN ONE AND ONLY GIRL YOU LOVED HAS DUMPED YOU, BECAUSE YA COULDN'T TREAT HER / GIVE HER ALL THE THINGS A REAL LADY NEEDS......PPLSSSS GIVE ME A BREAK, STOP DISSING YOUR SOMALIAN SISTA'S AND GROW UP........MAYBE IF YOU WOULD BE MORE LIKE A REAL MAN THE LADY'S WILL GIVE YOU SOME ATTANTION....BUT DONT TRY TO GET IT BY DISSING THEM.......BUT YOU KNOW WHAT PPL SAY IF A PERSON IS VERY LARGE(7F BUT BRAIN

LESS ) THEN THEY MOSTLY ARE VERY CLOMSY TOO BUT DONT BE AFFRAID COUSE THINGS CHANGE......MAYBE YOU WILL FIND A GIRL WHO WILL LOVE YOU SOMEDAY (I ALREADY FEEL SORRY FOR HER )AND THEN YOU WILL FORGET ABOUT THE GIRLS WHO DUMPED YOU BECAUSE OF THE STUPPID/DOMP WAY YOU THINK AND TALK..............SO IF I WHERE YOU I WOULD START LEARNING THE WAY YOU SHOULD TREATMLADY'S AND STOP THE WEERD WAY OF THINKING THAT YOU HAVE.................OOOOO 1MORE THING........IF I WHERE YOU I WOULDN'T MESS WITH THE DUTCH GIRLS.........COUSE THEY SEEM TO BE PISSING YOU OFF.....YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT THEY WILL DO WITH YOU THE NEXT TIME IF YOU DONT STOP DISSING US LADY'S.........WHAT WILL YOU DO THEN COME BACK WITH A NEW TOPIC AND CRY LIKE A BABY ABOUT THE THINGS THE HAVE DONE TO YOU THIS TIME.......PLSSSSS N*GGA.........DUST YOUR SELF OF AND TRY AGAIN........MAYBE YOU WILL HAVE MORE LUCK IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP NEXT TIME..........2 CAN PLAY THAT GAME BOO..... SO TREAT THEM PPL HOW YOU WANT TO BE TREATEN.....

PEACE OUT

Jibrill dont you think its unfair to generalize and label all somali women like that? I can understand if you got your heart broken one too many times but every culture, nationality, colour,etc, has its good and its bad something that should be taken into consideration before you lash out and condem all somali women cwm2.gif

Hibo   

Wooow, this is 10 some pages long!!! Where was I?

No seriously, will this Ever End???

Women should be judged on an individual basis and not by unrealistic bad examples. So despite the sad scars and bitter baggage - one should allow themselves to love, trust and respect w-o-m-e-n.

It hurts to see Somali Men bash their Women, even if they are doing it 'cuz they were hurt by them. Guess thats what it's all about - Pain.

Maybe a little uplifting and supporting will help them do better, rather bluntly over criticizing.

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."

SOUL LADY I FEEL YA I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE I WAS 2..lol

First of all jibrill i think u never been loved and the only sisters u came across didn't even want ya and perhabs that's the reason why u feel that way brotha...

let me assure you boo somali sisters are way more understanding then our beloved somali brother and we damn know how to show emotional and express our feelingg regadless what men think of us...while you at with other races which i have nothing against.. don't think we are not cherished with others..jabril don't you know somali women are considered one of the beutiful women on earth that we have european features as well and come after spanish women..i think u should read often aight, and not to mention intelegent and well aware of things that somali men think it's hopeless...broth don't piss me off cos we both know no somali women ever said holla @ ya..LOL cwm12.gif

Hibo   

Ar idinka waanba idin la yaabey nooh! see camal, it is all about discussion and alittle bit of this and that? Kuligiin you are baloon-up like abeeso jilfis, Ladyz calm down.

Peace , hadii la iga xumaadeyna hala i cafiyo okey?

EMPRESS   

BRO SORRY TO HEAR THAT, GUESS WHAT FOR SOMEONE WHOM THINKS OF US THAT WAY WERE BETTER OF WITHOUT YOU,JUST COURSE YOU HAD BAD EXPERIENCE WITH HALIMO DOESNT MEAN AMINA AND KHATRA AND SULEKHA ARE SHALLOW AS YOU PUT IT DAMN BRO UR IGNORANT.

WOW EASY

ok mr jabril, first of all i wanna say...just because one person does something , does not mean that everyone does it too. i think that is the concept that you are lacking.u blame all somali women of not showing their feelings. how do u know that...have u dated us all. and i mean the whole somali women. from young to old. i know for a fact that will be greatly impossoble. so instead of talking bout how ignorant we are....please trying looking in the mirror. and for the other issue....u somali men writing us poems and trying to treat us like queens, just because u write a meazly little lovepoem and try to call us queens, suddenly we are to jump up and down and be in love with u.not all females like love poems, not all females can be seduced by calling them queens, sweetheart, honey or all them sweet names. so dont think that any woman will jump to joy because of that. and lastly,about lacking the creativity and reasoning that non somali women do, and what would that be exactly,not showing our feelings, dont get me wrong there are plenty of somali sistas that dont like to share their feelings, that can be understandable cuz all u lil imature somali niggas out there after a somali sista shows some luv, like to run to yo lil fiends and say "oh nigga that hoe is on my nuts" or something like that so maybe these sista are trying not to let yall idiots think that.but their are plenty that do that, and suddenly that makes us arrogant or we aint treating yall right.plz first learn some respect , and dont waste all yo time trying to seduce us with lil poems and cute names.

DONT GENERALIZE ALL SOMALI SISTAS WITH THE MISTAKE OF ONE....BECAUSE BY DOING THAT U ARE INCLUDING YO MAMA,AUNT,SISTER,GRANDMA....EVERY SOMALI WOMEN OUT THERE.SO PLZ NEXT TIME CHOOSE YO WORDS RIGHT AND DONT TRY TO DISRESPECT US.

Hibo   

woow woow woow. mr jibril i read all u had to say now let me tell u this dear. honey hear me out first of all we aren't all the same second can u do me a favor and take most of the things u said about somali girls coz it seems u speaking for the ones u met dear not all of us.

bro i know i know alot of things u said are true but not all.. i personaly do hide my feelings sometimes coz im not sure if the person feels the same way about me until i'm sure i keep it to myself but not forever. and about calling us queens well it is sweet of u to think of us that way and we should act like queen and treat u good and call u all the sweet words. but not all girls will do that somalis or non somali dear. god created us differently for a reason it would be boring if we would get all we want and all like the same thing and do the same thing. so i don't blame u to say all this but i hope u find one kool somali girl that will change ur mind..

i can't speak for the rest of ladies out there but i personaly would treat him just the way he treats me. is like u got what u give. so if u looking for some love in somali sistas let me know i have lots for u sweetie cwm16.gif well i have to go somewhere so u take care and have fun aight.. and stop generlizing us all dear.. sallam.... 1 luv..

------------------

peace in the middle east.

Kool_Kat   

MrJ, this is by far the dumbest post ever... May be you should check yourself before you start insulting Somali women and calling us names... Obviously you have been dumbed more than enough times fo you to feel this way toward Somali women... FYI, Somali women are strong, independent, beautiful, and oh yea strong... May be feel threatned by us, with your low self-esteem...

If you haven't get laid, don't take your frustrations out on Somali women... That's why you have two hands... cwm26.gif

Where was I ?? Damn I missed alot

Loooool @ kool_kat. I couldn´t agree more.

I don´t have to explain anything here, NADA!!

Coz we all know dat we(somalian girls) are nothing compared to other women.Get that through you thick head MR.