Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Somali girls and the naked truth

Najmah....Thanks sis.. you said all that needed to be said about this!

Mjamac Thanks for the lesson! I don't remember asking for it..but thanks anywayz.

Peace & Much Respct to all you Nomads

A   
MR jabrill: If you can't figure out my gender yet, how about you bring down your fiance down here and she will figure it out..lolo...

Hibo   

Originally posted by A+:

MR jabrill: If you can't figure out my gender yet, how about you bring down your fiance down here and she will figure it out..lolo...

I dont wonna diss you or anything but you wrote the above note and lol'ed expecting more to lough with you? lol you are truly one helpness genderless creature. Quit fishing from the toilets.

Hibo   

I think it is time admin to close this thread. It is becoming another useless pool of negativity. This nomad site is really not designed that way. Nomads, please be considerate of others and stop hating on each other...at least on this forum.

Hibo   

Jibriil,

if you dated many girls (somali) and no succesful relationship so far, it is time you realise the fault is on you, not all the girls have attitude problem. look inside your soul and see whats wrong with you instead of blaming girls.

Hibo   

to A+

let me qout you :

MJ:...I see why you can't get somali woman to date you because you keep riding those buses..lolo..How you gonna take your girl out? give her free pass bus hahaaa......

well i dont know why you think riding with the bus is something bad or i dont get it. well i drive a car and own a car but i really like to travel the bus when i dont have a serious job to do .. meanwhile i really cannot understand why some people cannot get a nice travel on the bus..

to najmah 03:

it is apparent to see you are the one who really puting peopele in to divition .. if you dont like what some body post and didnot like to read please dont read it .. any person i suppose can post what he likes to post unless it is obcene.. meanwhile it is apparent you dont look your words ..that place you call somaliland.. dont think others can see the saracatic tone of your language.. i dont remember using a simmilar tone .. by the way, i dont lecture you , you are the one wh0 started that damn lacture.. i was talking and replying to jibriil not you ..

on the other hand, is this your webpage close it.. in this every one has the right to pose any oppinion he likes.. perhaps you came kenya where they practise censering pple...

i f you like to comment any thing in this thread i dont care.. but you are the one deviding pple here ,, thinking if some body write somaliland, puntland, jabuuti, what ever.. pple has the write to say what every they like to say.. and it seems you dont understand the wors you repeated nomadics .. just the silly immagination..

mean while as an advice if you want a unity of pple, be tolarant other pple point of view, and thier different experiences than, what they think and believe. wnat your self beleive.. what destroyed somali pple's unity if thier was such a thing is like your tyrant and arrogant, and self righteous attitude you dispaly for your reply.. nomadic peopel create opiniosn nd really are more diverse than any body in this world.

meanwhile I was debating with jibriil not you.. you are the one who started using my nme here.. if you dont like the debate between me and jibriil please stay away .. or share your thoughts with us.. if you think you can hundle and tolerent of others opinion..

to libaax sanka taabte:

no , it isnot in toronto .. however, this girls was real somali qeuenn .. i do have a great admiration, how she conducted herself .. it made me remember the real somali/land,somali women jabuuti women,somali kenyan women, puntland women, and the somali huraal cayn ladies ...

more over to jibriil.

there is a censures in this thread and really cannot hundle a debate, and did not like a different of opionions, who has a deep hatred angainst my pple . I thought hate and the pple who didnot like freedom of thought are dead in this age of internet, an i thought they disapeared with stalin and siyaad barre however, I was wrong.. more over, I see you like to date non somaliwoman. it is up to you. but I will never do that.... i still want to keep somaliland, somali nomadic tradition...

there is quit a lot of good somali women and men who are really unique, as there are dumb and ignorent men and women..

unity was not made of one woman and one man's idea... it is the diverse different opinion that disagrees that made pple what they are..

so you and I jibriil disagree several things..more over if this place is shut down.. see you some where else.. it seems to me the anti somaliland people and those who has mental capacity to ponder any topic are more prevalent here..

so jibriil see you later.. i will check you larer.. more over those who are chanting holly unity and trying to change every theme u dont like to be shut .. just grow up and lear how to debate, and if you want you can chant those illutions..

Hibo   

1st of all, i don't wanna start calling u names such as "arogance" n whatever u called me.

listen, every1 is entitled to their own opinion, so i stated what i believed in, does that bother?

i didn't say somaliland is bad or anything but u just had to come in here talking about me puting ppl down, brother, chil n calm down, u seem to be angry for some reason, lol.

oh yeah, if u r free to say what u wanna say , don't i have the freedom of speech to say whatever i want too n i guess that is what made me say what i believed in.

talk about debating wit some1, brothah u got some issues, cuz this is a debate n every1 can have their say, y does it bother when i tell u the truth?

i dont' know what bothers u that much that u just have to call me names. i ain't even gonna stoop to ur level, cuz me know better than that, lol.

guess what, am not hate nor segregation, am unity.

peace ma ppl.

Hibo   

Najmah_03, Sister you are entitled to your own version of the truth and opinion. No one here wishes anything bad for the Somali ladies, this is just a constructive criticism and we all need it in some way or another. So lets not go into other things that don't concern this thread.

I personally think, so far you have express yourself recomendably well. Sister lets keep this topic smooth going, coz reply to indivuals can sometimes make the topic a battle-field between two people.

We respect everyone who responded to this topic and in general all ths forumers.

TO Mohamed Jama

Ina adeer, xigmad buu illaahey ku siiyey, waxaadna aad u taqaanaa murtida somaliyeed iyo Gabaya iyo xitaa xaalaha kula duwan ee dumarka ku jiraan. Marbaan is iri, war heedhe talow Maxamed-J amuu "idaajaa" nagu noqdaa lol.

Brother, you are absolutely a gentleman by sticking to the Somali ladies, i personal i prefer them much more than any other race's ladies, they are simply !queens! as all the brother said previously. I agree. Although it is hard to seduce them, i have done my reserched on why girls normaly make things hard for guys, they all told me how shy they feel talking to a guy in the middle of the road, and it is truly awkward.

To the Somaliaonline.com admins,

Brothers and Sisters,

I don't know how to thank you coz i know a noraml thank you wont do for the excellent work you've done and doing.

Please let this thread continue coz it address a vital subject amongst the youth.

Thank you

[This message has been edited by MrJibriiL (edited 02-13-2002).]

Hibo   

Mr. Jibril I'm supportin' your comments bro...and who ever said this topic should be closed is pure wrong..why?..if we don't discuss these type of issues who will?....

------------------

"Life is a test.. u either pass or fail"

Hibo   

it is so pure laughter when people really open up and you put their arrogance, ignorances and hypocracy on the line..

it is one thing to ponder history, pyschology, gender issues, political and social differences, ethicle questions, and more imporantly social ills that engulfe and eat away the intelegence and the elegence of the human race... it is also one thing else to utter a mere rhoteric lines that really need to be ignored..

first, I dont like to engage, silly and really, i have no appetite a slogans that itself doesnot go any where.. for one thing the debate of somali/ somaliland is already addresed and i already watched a lot of films about that...

i have been called a lot of names here on this thread, especially women and some boys who really showing off ... ironically, I was the one who really admonished jibriil and strangely he did not get angery.. and more importantly, i was the one who admired women despite what ever, jibriil said... more importantly, allysa was the onely women who really was close the issues at hand..

she really responded like a knowledgable woman... more strangely, i mentioned the south somali born girl and how I admired her. i also mentioned the other woman i told jibriil.

one thing is clear, those who really live an illusion and specter did not understand that thier contempt and incohernce talk expose the truth and the sample of somalis.. we are so different espices who has different minds, and wide and ir repairable differences that mere slogan of we are this and this toghether and simplistic rhoteric of much abused word " unity" between somalis or genders,( man vs women) and withing genders ( man vs man, women vs women)

are only making things worse and worse .. however, if we dont realize, respect and accept those aspects, then wars, and hatred between us will be the only unity we see...

to jibriiill:: although in this net I come across it by chance and my homeland's net were going under construction i really enjoyed your debate despite our wide dis agreement and agreements. but you hit a point and that was what cause the hollow respond of those who really live in a blind utaphia world where there is no disageemant,

just lost uphoria.. i think those pple are jewing qat from kenya... lol lol..

it is like when Gariye and Hadraawi luanched thier poetic combat of DEELEY.. against the former rulers of what used to be somalia...

blindly, those who supported the regime un witingly fell on the trap .. i mean .. like the man you mentioned idaajaa..

in other words , the point you hit really hit its target although, your tone were not that good..

inkasto aan kala fekred ahayn makrii hore ama aynu erayda aad u adeegsatay dumarka aan kugu diidey oo aan kugu idhi waar nin yahow dadka haysku wada qaadin.. doodeenuna ay si fiican u socotey hadana weli farbaa maydh la' ee hay fadhiyo geelluu..

saaxiib marka hore:

sugaanta aad baan u daba galaa una dhegeystaa.. malahayga waa waxa weli i daba dhigay hablaheena.. wax badan baan kala socdaa sugaanta, tan somaliland, jabuuti, iyo tan puntland ba iy wixii aan ka fahmo tay laga tiriyo koonfur , inkastoo aanan inteeda badan fahmin.... sida MAYMAYGA iyo weliba tan jabuuti oo aan xooga ka aqaan .. mid taarikheed, siyaasad, iyo tan ijtimaaci ahba, inkastoo aanan jaanis badan u helayn waayo collegkii oo aad hadda ii dhibaya..

mid ogsoonow, suugantu waa hoy aad ka fahmi karto waayihii lasoo maray , iyo weliba waxyaabaha somalidu isku diidey, una tahay sida ay tahay....

waxaan jeclaan lahaa inaan kuu soo qoro hees ku jirtey heesihii toddobaatanada( 70s) oo aan dhegeysan jirey markii aan ahaa caruurta ..

laakiin hadda waxaan joogaa library collegka oo waa la xidhayaa kolkaa waxaan rajeynayaa inaan helo oo aankuu soo qoro ..

waa fun..

bye see you ..

Daacuud   

I don't think anyone should even think about closing this topic. Brothers are having a good debate without insulting each other. Nomad democracy I say. Keep this thread open forever. I like the discussion.

BTW, MJ, did you know that anyone can use your name and say it was you who wrote it?

Hibo   

Well, it is nice to know that the thread wont be clossed. I have seen another thread by ninxoon closed so i thought this once might be the next in the war against terror list smile.gif just kidding

Hey guys sup then

kashulty   

Waa salaamantihiin~

First of all, i want to say although i seen this debate get a lil heated from time to time, It is truly one of the good ones i seen on somali websites, so who eva started and participated in it so far, much probs to ya'all. Second i be honest wit ya'all, I havent read all tha replies ( lazy of me smile.gif )

and i dont want to jump in out of nowhere, but i beleive i have sum idea of what you guys are debating about, and i would like to share what my view is on the subject ..that is if you dont. I will keep it as short as possible....

What i Know...Basics. (plez correct me if i am wrong on this"

--Mr jibril an who eva on his side, are saying that Somali girls need to change the "Kibir" and nonsense that is not needed and learn how to interact with guys on at least "human level".

--Some of the Ladies or maybe all are saying, We are somali, this is our culture, if you dont want us go find sum other girls, and besides you are saying this because you got dumped by a somali girl...an so on.

this is at least the two i can clearly point out.

Okey..what i am see'ing here guys is first of all...sum of you getting the topic of the debate wrong ....point is..the debate isnt on "wether somali girls are bad or not, clearly i see everybody saying Somali girls are Queens, however, the debate is on "HOw our queens Act, if they can ease up or not...u see" i hope that is st8 cuz many are just mixing the two.

Moving on, Although this topic is being debated, i dont think (opinion) it is being debated throughly, meaning there isnt anyone addressin the pros',cons and why's properly. Example.

If the girls actin this way...at least talk about why they do that...why it is good or bad, what are sum alternative or possible solutions.

coming back.

J's Opinion- Somali girls dont know how to act, if you approach them or get involved wit them they act too arrogant and sassy. They need to change behaving that way in order to better interact with their somali brothas. Or else the conclusion will be somali guys ending up with a nonsomali, who will better communicate wit them. simple* (jay u can correct me on this).

--

My Opinion-Yes U are right, Our sistaz do act that way, and is mostly how we are raised. " Hadaadan wax isku falin, yaa wax kugu falaaya". kind of like meaning if u dont make urself expensive " or qaali" no one will value you. (sorry about the somali interpretation, i know it is kind of weak). Furthermore, Even sum of the guys are wit it, They like girls who have the "kibir" no doubt, it is Weird and it is our CULTURE>. But, The problem is, Mark my words, HOW YOU MAKE YOURSELF EXPENSIVE ladies!!!!! at least my opinion.

TRUE- our sistaz should carry themselves (queen-like) and pick themselves from the ground and show us that there is NO other women like them in the whole wide world. smile.gif

WRONG- They shouldnt neglect and step on their brothaz on the way, while not giving them at least the chance to communicate wit them or address a friendly fashion or Treat them how they suppose to be treated. Example, if a brotha give yu compliment, or smile and approaches you, Watch your action!, and treat him as if he was your brotha, same goes fo tha guys, as ur sista. ( i know many of ya'all prolly would aggree but wont really do it, it is ok)

ok, now u know where i stand, let me suggest a possible solution to this.

SOLUTION- Girls, we are your brothas, your fathers, maybe in the future your sons. You have to try understanding us, because if you dont , we will be your other half that you will always be missing. I know sum brothas might be This and That, but it is you that can make us strong, So dont let us down and at least show us You there. Meaning, it doesnt hurt if u are nice to a brotha, I promise you he will respect you to the fullest, even if things dont work out or click baliiv me wink.gif. it is all personality we talking here, nobody sayin sleep around and hug up on any brotha u see. So, if u aint that type of sista that is constanly trippin, disregard this, and if you are memba we luv ya, that's why we askin ya to chill..

Okey if i write more i think, I can turn this in as of my Essay papers..lol, so ama just Leave ya'all wit Peace, Love and Happiness.

Soomali hanoolato!

one

Hibo   

Appologies to all those who got offended by the word @dump@ i used in the first posting. I have been criticised for using that word to discribe all somali women. I think most of them are, though few of them reason well and are somhow understanding.

I still have many questions to ask and criticism to bring forward lol.

I am not done yet, i paused coz i could sense there was some kind of tension between 2 individuals.