Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

HUGE EXPLOSIONS IN HARGEISA

NGONGE   

^^ Adna bila argtay bad tahay? :D

Remember he's a supporter of secession and you believe such people are narrow-minded. Ninyaho your opinions these days waxay noqdeen sida bac banaanka taala, marna geed bay eska saarantahay... :D

ps

Ayuub waa rijaaloha.

Abtigiis   

I don't believe such people are narrow-minded. And I try to focus on the merits of the issue discussed rather than look for who said it or not.

But, I still believe for all Somali's unity is good and the way forward. Not from the traditional blue-flag waving paranoia of some, but from its added value point of view. And I see the foundations for a separate homeland in the North as shaky for they heavly dwell on the assumption that a re-union will alawys produce the horros of the past. I will prefer if there are some conditionalities put in place. For instance, if this type of governance is not going to take root, or this kinds of constitutional guarantees are not put in place, we will not rejoin Somalia could be a good and fair argument.

Abwaan   

Weli malla ogaadey any leak waxa ka dambeeyey qaraxaan. I still hope inaan reer Koofur dusha laga saarin ayaantaan islaantii Hargeysa ku kufta koofur baa laga maagay baa la dhahaa.

Waxaan la yaabay the main Shabaab leader and many others are from the North of Somalia and cid tiraahda Waqooyi baad dhib nooga keenteen ma jirto ee waxay la mid yihiin Soomaalida kale ee kor iyo Koofur.

Juje   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

A good friend of mine lost his live as the result of the wound .... just came back from the funeral.

Allah u naxaristo....amiin!

Emperor   

Ilahay ha unaxariisto your friend, this has tauched us all, not only because someone I know (even if that my be through cyber) knows someone that died Yesterday. Deplorable!

Waxaan maqli jiray 'Geeridu waxay kufiicantahay nimaan la'aqoon iyo Geeljire'.... its just sad, Alla Yarxam.

^ good to see you could make jb :D today .. even if it is at the expense of my geeri

ilaahay ha u naxariisto your freind JB

most of family live in hargeisa as well .. i was talking to them last night about this incident alxamdulilaah they are ok.

ps: emperor wlc to the other side

ilax   

Alla ha naxsristo intee ku nafwayday shilanka qarabadoodna samir alla ha kasiyo

JB, Alaa ha u naxaristo saaxibka samira hala ha idinkasiyo

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

A good friend of mine lost his live as the result of the wound .... just came back from the funeral.

Allah yarxamu.

A UNDP plane landed in Burco to collect their people staying at the hotel. Everyone is jittery.