Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

HUGE EXPLOSIONS IN HARGEISA

This will actually straighten those two admins's security policies. Within days, some people will be rounded up, jailed, interrogated, and given to Ethiopia. No doubt in my mind that locals will either support their administration on this or at least be silent about it. And finger pointing has already started..

In my opinion, exporting this kind of violence will not help those perpetrated nor will it give them any sympathy from the locals of the targeted cities. In fact it will backlash on them.

Liqaye   

General your reply is as anticipated post number sixty thousand with the same refrain, it has taken me 2 years to directly refer to anything you have posted my lapse in concentration will not be repeated.

-Lily-   

Since when did other Somali become ‘qaxooti’ inside Somaliland? Last I checked ethnic Somalis could reside anywhere in Somalia, regardless of who ‘owns’ where. It could just as well be local Al Shabab sympathisers, who knows, perhaps we will never know.

I really hope this is a one off incident.

Malika   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by Khayr:

quote:

Originally posted by NGONGE:

The plot thickens! Deportations-R-US!

What do you mean or are you just being your usual
cold hearted
self?

Sabir iyo Iman ba lo baxanyaxe
Did you want me to write samir eyo iman to ease the blow, saaxib? I just don't do online condolences. Makes me feel all false and affected. As for what I meant, I was actually talking about the repercussions of these explosions. What do you think will happen?

(and no, I was not passing judgment. Merely speculating).
We know the repercussion will be more Somali on Somali killings,tortures etc..

Now if this these car bombs are linked to the supporters of Alshabaab in SL,do you speculate they will be extradited to where? Burco?

Africanown , your dismissed.Waaxad sheegeysaa iskaa yar.

ilax   

^^^ Malika, The impact of this explosion will be hiked up to the extent used as a escape-goat for arbitrary arrest and treating harsh to the Somali influx in that area. Killing one another is some thing common in the Somalis but what is not common is the new phase of politically induced human trade in these two areas ( qoodh-xidhka dadka la qoor xidhayo gacanta loo galaniyo cadawga,)

Anyway, I feel sorry for the innocent victims of this tragedy.

Liqiye adeer, you are a bore. Again taking shots at the Duke is not the issue, ist that you took it on a day like this without even commenting on the tragedy.

The people who did this, should be dealt with and the people of Somaliland, I might disagree with the secessionists on many issues but the civilians need to be protected from such acts and the peace of Hargaysa is one all Somali’s should be proud of and not take for granted.

ElPunto   

^^^ Malika, The impact of this explosion will be hiked up to the extent used as a escape-goat for arbitrary arrest and treating harsh to the Somali influx in that area. Killing one another is some thing common in the Somalis but what is not common is the new phase of politically induced human trade in these two areas ( qoodh-xidhka dadka la qoor xidhayo gacanta loo galaniyo cadawga,)

^No actually. What is much worse than handing over people to your enemies is suicide bombing. I'm afraid it's not even a comparison. And the 'good wadaads' have intorduced this fitna to Somalia and bear full responsibility. And the gall to claim the mantle of islamnimo. :mad:

^^^No adeer no wadaads we are blaming the same criminals who have done suhc acts in the south and taped them and put them in their websites/ Al Shabaab/Courts and the confused folks.

Thats who.

Khayr   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

quote:

^No actually. What is much worse than handing over people to your enemies is suicide bombing. I'm afraid it's not even a comparison. And the 'good wadaads' have intorduced this fitna to Somalia and bear full responsibility. And the gall to claim the mantle of islamnimo. :mad:
What this does:

• Give reason to hate wadaads
  • Bring about old clan conflicts in that region
  • Give the U.S. reason to come to Somaliland
  • Have the weak of Iman doubt DEEN
  • Massive arrests to make it look like Justice is being sought
Ngonge,

You always speculating and doubting - whats new?

ElPunto   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^So you are blaming wadaada for this recent terror in Hargeysa and in Boosaaso?

I am blaming the people who are self proclaimed wadaads who claok themselves in Sheekh garb and their minions al-shabaab.

These folks who blew themsevles up and other innocents were not motivated by anything other than a perverted twisting of ISlam. I doubt they got that brain washing from Riyoole or Uusay. It's not a big leap of logic.

Xiin, you call murdering looters led by IndaCadde "wadaads". Your bankrupt adeer.

Who has done this before, who has introduced it to our land claimed it and posted it in their site?

The target will be "security services" "Ethiopians" but the result is the same dead Somali civilians.

Crazy horse come with a new argument old man.

The Point, your target is a bit clearer now.

But two things to keep in mind:

1-Wadaads are not homogenous group.

2-Terror activities in Somalia are not only the ones that grab the western news headlines.