Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

somali men Part II

Som@li   

looooooooooooooooooooool,

CC, you have to go to Somalia and get one skinny farax for youself, if you couldnt find 1 @ ur placee,atleast he will get something, and you will do, deal ;)

Laba-X   

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

Somali men piss me off, honestly! what is wrong with somali men. Dont get me wrong i cant live with out a somali man , they are every where, my dad , brothers,uncles,next door farah i grew up with, and i cant seem to stop complaining about'em.

Respect us, love us,show us, be there for us. we are tierd! tierd! so tierd.Please stop stop ,,stoppppp hurting us and bring games to a somali sister. we are yours sisters, mothers,daughters,,eedo,,habaryar,ayeeyo,,your sisters friend,,your brothers wife,,next door halimo you grew up with. who is gonna treat us right if you guys wont> am single and i need a man, i don;t want to end up with ajanabi man,,nor do i want end up with,, "qasaro farah" who doesnt know how to treat a sista.

...Alla yaa maaweeliya, maaweela jecelaa naagtu. Ajnabi raac baa tiree, Allow maa Jinna raacdid, waan kusii sagootineynaa! Hadaba waad fasaxantahaye ogow!

"...Alla yaa maaweeliya, maaweela jecelaa naagtu. Ajnabi raac baa tiree, Allow maa Jinna raacdid, waan kusii sagootineynaa! Hadaba waad fasaxantahaye ogow!"

Abti! adigoo kalee baan kaa cararaya(runaway)! i think I will grow grey hair,,and dust off the powder milk,than to end with a "qaasaro-faraah" like you. It would be nice if you said...YEs we somali men have a problem and we do need to get it toghter and treat our SOMALI women right!...........am out and pissed off!

^^ Who cares what she beleives, that just sounds personal issues. But I feel her somehow that she needs a man, but someone that cares about her. Don't we all need that?hhmm.

Good luck with your search.

Ibtisam, I don't know if you keep ur secrets inside, but U always seemed that a Man in never an issue to u, like you don't even need one camal. lol. I heard kuwaasoo kale aa ugu daran.

Ibtisam   

^^^why maxaan iidin kuufaal?? :rolleyes: I like my peaceful life as it is thank you very much, Pluz by the sound of it (the complaining ppl do in real life and on this forum) I am not missing much! :D so Thank God i never bothered with them, Don't plan to either. So yes it is like i don't need them camal. Why are they the worse by the way??

OHH LORD why are we being bombard with topics relating to man only in the woman section, i mean do woman have man problems only blay me this is very condescend in terms of what we woman are mentally capable of talking abt. :rolleyes:

p.s y are so many man in woman section is another mystery 2me? :rolleyes: