Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Somali warlords deploy gunmen near Baidoa amid fears of Ethiopian incursion

Sky   

That's what Sky said about Puntland soldiers in Bay and Bakool.

now its getting a bit tragic hornafrique. just admit, u were talking plain, good ole BS. even in the most notorious mafreshes they wouldnt ever dare to come with that kinda BS.

gedonet and hornafrik dont come with propaganda? the first one blows out everything outta proportion when theres a conflict in puntland. they even increased the numbers that died in a small conflict in sanaag, to make it look worse. the latter is just a boring website with an ugly lay-out. they can get some advice of garoweonline if u ask me.

u fell for the conspiracy BS again kid. PL troops in bay n bakool, c/yussef is an amateur politician, ET is running the TFG show. obviously u spend a lotta time around ppl who talk like this day n nite.

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

...GaroweOnline, PuntlandPost, or AllPuntland...Dayniile cay, but HornAfrik and Gedonet...

To be honest with you, I've seen plenty of biased reporting from ALL these sites, regardless of whether their owners are 'Puntlanders' or not. From what you wrote, seems like every Somali-owned website is 'fair' while all the ones owned by Somali 'Puntlanders' are similar to FOX News (with the exception of Dayniile.com) LOL

For example, I remember a story posted on AllGedo.com a while ago about Caabudwaaq elders who were in Garoowe for consultation meetings with the Puntland administration about the possibility of joining the State government. AllGedo.com even published a copy of a signed document (signed by the Caabudwaaq elders) about the nature of their meeting, I think. Remarkably, GedoNet.com didn't report ANY aspect of this story - one, you would think, that effects the very people they consider as their 'constituents'. Also, for the LONGEST time, GedoNet.com continously published OPINIONS that were overtly anti-Reer Puntland (not the gov't, but the clans). Then, I guess they came to their senses and put a halt to such opinions. (I know you're familiar with this).

As far as HornAfrik goes, the whole world knows (and you know) how they blow things out of proportion, and add their opinions to the reporting (much like AllPuntland.com).

Gabbal   

Wind sxb the Cabudwaq thing was overblown and the media ran with the Mudug Grapevine. There was no consensus on the part of Cahudwaq and both the Ugaas Ciise and Governor (of Cabudwaq) Caaqil refuted those rumours.

From what you wrote, seems like every Somali-owned website is 'fair' while all the ones owned by Somali 'Puntlanders' are similar to FOX News (with the exception of Dayniile.com) LOL

C'mon now, you're putting words into my mouth ina adeerkiis. I actually enjoy GaroweOnline and Puntlandpost, though just the thought of reading AllPuntland irks me.

Lankii aadiis dhooro aroodiisna geed saaree!!!!

"Dowlad muran daraadiisa Nairobi la soo dhaafi la’ ma aha in ay umadeena isku layso, waana nasiib daro in xubnihii (qabiil) & (qabiil) ee labada gole ee dowlada Soomaaliya ay noqdaan ul {Shaatigaduud, Shaatimadoowe, Kiishbur, Deeroow...} iyo bakoorad {Xaabsade, Afaraale, Balaak, Saransoor...} lagu garaacayo dadkii ay mas'uulka u ahaayeen..."

Sheekh Xasan Gaab, Baydhabo, 13 Maajo, 2005.

Su'aasha waxee tahay yaa habaaray Reer Arlaadi, oo intee laga heystaa? Intee loogu dhagan yahay, aawey dadkooda leadershipka u heyn jiray? Aawey the likes of Xaamuud, Soobe, Abukaato Xaseey...?

Maxaa ku imtixaamay dadkaan lagu adeegto oo hal iyo laba ahayn, oo hal buug aan dhamaanin laga qori karo, kasoow biloow the dabadhirifyaashii kaabaha ugu ahaa ee Max'ed Nuur Caliyoow, Cabdi Muuse Mayoow, Mustaf Mukhtaar Guudoow, Gen. Malaaq Ibraahim iyo alaalaxyashaan maanta socdo kaba daran kuwii hore, maalin walbana kuwa kasii ibtilo badan soo baxaayo. Kuligood waa lagu adeegsadaa, sharafxumo awoowgeed. Ul iyo Bakoorad, indeed. Ciil.

Reer Arlaadi....Beware!!!!! Reer Maxaa tiri whether be Yeey's co or USC will only bring destruction and misery to your land.

MMA...the so called RRA leaders like rest of the so called Somali leaders will be betray their people at heart beat. The interest of our people is hardly considered here if at all, and you have people like HornAfrique n Yeey's SOL chearleaders taking sides, and wishing for a war.

Gabbal   

The interest of our people is hardly considered here if at all, and you have people like HornAfrique n Yeey's SOL chearleaders taking sides, and wishing for a war.

Sweeping indictment of things is that not? Sxb don't generalize, it really doesn't do anybody justice and also do you believe that simply because I'm not "reer Arlaadi"?

I don't think war is necessary, nor is it inevitable, but if, however, war does break-out then I will supportthe anti-Ethio camp.

Let me ask our respected MAcruuf-Aqiyaar what he thinks about the current drama. I know you are already disappointed in the general rift that was created in the RRA since Abdulahi Yusuf's election, but tell me if you support one camp over the other and why?

Sky   

che guevara think before you post! how can you barge in here and accuse ppl of wishing for war? especially when you look at how sensitive war is to us somali ppl. we all have different views on somali politics, thats why there is a forum. to exchange those views.

this is politics, there always are sides, because if you have a developed mind you choose a side that you think is the right side in your opinion, a side that enhances the chances to your goals. if you cant stand the heat, than get the hell out of the kitchen!

Horn....Who are the anti-Ethopian camp. I have hard believing Sudi, Hiraale, Atto, and Co are fighting for the freedom and salvation of the Somali race, the very people they murder and rape everyday, and having been doing so for the 15 yrs.

Gabbal   

^^^Since you went after me, I'm guessing you're with the pro-Ethio camp?

p.s. When did you become "reer Arlaadi" :confused: Haven't you already admitted on these forums that your clan origins lies with Puntland?

Salaan...

Horn, is daji, saaxiib. I guess our brother Che-Guevara didn't intend to refer himself as a reer Arlaadi, not that he cannot be. When he wrote--"the interest of our people is hardly considered here..."--what he meant was Soomaali people in general, regarding when it comes to qabqabliyaasha. That is the way I understood.

Anybody can be 'reer Arlaadi' by the way, as long as you grew up in Maay-speaking regions and spoke af Maay, you are then considered to be a reer Arlaadi. It isn't emphasized and attached to qabiil per se, but related to land iyo language. Xasan Aadan Samatar is reer Arlaadi in this definition, so is the current leader of horyaalka called Arlaadi Band. (PS, have you ever heard a whole bunch of group calling themselves Burashadleey?)

And regarding your question, sorry I just saw it now, I don't think I can be found supporting ever in a Kaambo Amxaaro group, and again neither in a so-called, suddenly nationalist anti-Sanaawi group. Wixii soo baxo hala arko.

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

I don't think I can be found supporting ever in a
Kaambo Amxaaro
group, and again neither in a so-called, suddenly nationalist anti-Sanaawi group. Wixii soo baxo hala arko.

I would second that....n Thanks for the clearifcation bro.

Horn.... I think you have officially spend too much with Yeey chearleaders prickering over Qabiil politics, or you are loosing it bro. Reread my post, Iam referring to the Somali nation whom the Arlaadi people belong to. N by da way , I don't have to be Arlaadi to care the Baydhabo situation. Anyway my whole is point, who could any sane person support the so called anti- or pro Ethoipian camps. At the end day , they are one and the same.