Sign in to follow this  
ole farah

I want an educated Somali girl for marriage

I like somali women, but though i would love to marry one, i'm unable to approach any due to strict Islamic culture.

How do i tell her that i "love you"??????????

Qac Qaac   

what in the world..ole farah.. i don't think. i understood what u saying.. but if u saying how can i tell woman, how i am feeling.. i would tell u. just go to her straight up.. luuq luuq ha soo marin macalinka..

Wiilo   

Okey let me get the straight, are you saying that u want a girl to marry or are you saying that you already have a girl and you just don't know how to express your feelings for her? well, if you already have a girl just tell her how you feel, but if you want Somali girl to marry, well that is another case.....

Go figure:..............

You can want all the educated Somali girls you want.

Most importantly perhaps would be, would an educated Somali girl want you?

Besides, your heading and the body of the topic are not matching, what’s up dude?

Ole Farah,

I respect the fact that you are holding back because of our religion. However, I think it is alright to talk to a female. You can approach a sister and tell her you wanna get to know her. You can mainly talk on the phone, get together in a public place so you can avoid being alone, and be careful not to touch each other.

TELL ME WHATS WRONG WIT THAT???

Our religion does not restrict us from meeting ppl. Men and women touching each other (that are not married ofcourse) is a diff story.

SJ   

Ole farah, love is a b@tch, just tell her u will feed her the remainder of her common life.

Ole Farah , what are u saying? ur not seriously intending to pick any random somali chick to tell her u love her :eek: . -Big mistake they wont fall for it that easy.

Continuing on from what Afro said the purpose of a thread title is to give an indication of what will be in the thread.

SafiaLuuL612:

"think it is alright to talk to a female. You can approach a sister and tell her you wanna get to know her. You can mainly talk on the phone, get together in a public place so you can avoid being alone, and be careful not to touch each other.

TELL ME WHATS WRONG WIT THAT???"

safia; though there is nothing wrong wid your opinion, but from a islamic point of view you are sending him in the wrong direction; if he follows your advice den any sin he committees, you'll get your share!!

culture and islam is differentl; what you descibed is the somali culture of what the call "waa liy is ku oogya" (that should say people know dey are dealing) :D , somali people don't tent to follow the islamic way of getting married in general, just wat is in their perception correct.

i would say the islamic way of marriage; but i have a feeling ppl already know!!

as for the topic; i don't get it so i can't comment on it!

macasalamah

Ole Faraax...or whatever...

You said you want an educated Xaliimo..but you didn't say you what level you are @yourself..Who knows you are a nursery Graduate..

neither did u mention anything related to education in your Number one thread..

So u just want to marry a xaliimo...with or without Education...but say with education..where do u take the ones without but good, nice nd Raaliyos..

Jinga hii... redface.gif