Sign in to follow this  
chubacka

Manual or Automatic?

Faheema.   

Manual don't even contemplate smile.gif Imagine being stranded in the middle of nowhere and all you had was an old manual qoran'qoro? miyaaanay ahayn khashifaad aduun if you said I have a licence lakiin I can't drive this :D

Although an Automatic has it's advantages (being a recent automatic driver) the choice is simply endles once you have passed your manual test.

If you are rich and too posh to gear, then automatic it is, huuno. I am joking.

If not, automatic transmission licence will leave you standed. Legally, you wouldn't be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle. So, consider your options carefully. Don't rush. I am sure that you are able to successfully complete what most of have, that is pass the manual test. It is in your interest in the long run.

Originally posted by Muj: Red Sea:

Driving a manual is unlady like but it seems to be their top choice. Go figure. lol

You are such a sexist, :D

Actually i think it is good for Xalimos, Especially those that are not blessed with some a$$ kicking calves, famously known as "Kub" in our vernercular. All that shifting & clutching should be a good work out for them Mijimo baasto(aka Mosquito)Legs. :D

*Bal aan isqario before the mijimo basto brigade,comes knocking down on me* :D

RedSea   

What do you think of that Farax, you know all that shifting that gearrrrrr. :D;)

Miji baasto? isnt' that use to refer to somali men. Goormay dumar isu badashay? :eek:

Nephissa   

My first car was a manual. It was an awesome experience, it had been a while (7+ years) but the days I drive my hubby's car it takes less than a day to get back into it. Personally, I prefer the feeling of engagement with the car when I am driving a manual. You should see me as I shift from 4th to 5th, with my starbucks coffe in one hand and cell in the other, steering with my knees. :D How's that for a blokey-girl.

Jamster   

As grean and world concious person, I urge you not to drive. Think about the Environment. In london, you have 24 hour buses and Trains are fairly frequent (speaking from memory); why chose convenience over polluting the world.

Be responsible, go public.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by rudy:

ladies! u wanna test drive Rudy's car!!

1045336659_e2c01251c6.jpg?v=0

You're wasted on this place, saaxib. Truly wasted. :D