Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

How good is your Niiko?

nuune   

where is the guys,no guys dancers,wooow,

i have danced with many ladies on weddings and other special occasions and on private places,damn it,ladies are good on dancing,one lady didn't know how to dance,so i tought her how 2 dance and we were doing a hugging dance,that is aftermath

ZOLA   

ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10 ..I RATE MY NIIKO 9 ...I CANT RATE MYSLEF 10 ..COZ I KNOW A LOT OF U OUT THERE R BETTER AT IT....AND AMEENAH...I DO MINE WITH CLASS 2 GALFRIEND ;) ..

FLYING-STILL....DONT WORRY HON..ME AND MISS-UN CAN GIVE U NIIKO LESSONS....WE HAVE DISCOUNT PACKAGES..JUST FOR CLOSE FRIENDS..RITE MISS-U.. ;)

A.A

A7LA-SHU   

Nuune ohhhhhhhhh i gotta tell ur girl u been doing lil somethin somethin lol...

but how good is my Niiko? hmm maybe 6.. i don't do niiko at much, my free time i love dancin masre or khalije coz my other two sister try to compete with me but hey what can i say i got better moves then they do lol

and for the lady that was sayin belly dancin is easy? girl please who told u dat lol.. i mean if they doing the real thing i don't think so. but i have seen some ppl fakin it big time and they were tell ppl oh that is belly dance :eek: :eek:

Changed   

Malaika ofcource we gota teach her how to do it or else she would feel left out when we Niiko Niiko around her .........Xafsa now tell me who the Wiilo is ....Wiilo knows how to niiko icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif ......am starting to feel like am not the Wiilo type anymore icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

and gues who is filling the empty seat that i left icon_razz.gif

I look at this topic and I ask myself what the hell did i benefit from rating and seeing other's rate their "niika"... :(:(:(:(:(:(:( Maybe it's me but nothing...It's the least important thing i would want to know about people here...Cajaaib

Adna   

salaama calaykum

thank god i'm not alone, walaahi i can't even try it can't even make no move movement,,, so, i should say 0 aout of 10,,,, much love

Raxmah   

I would give my self an 8 out of 10, but i hate it dancing at weddings, they video tape ur ass, cant stand it.

MALAIKA

ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10 ..I RATE MY NIIKO 9 ...I CANT RATE MYSLEF 10 ..COZ I KNOW A LOT OF U OUT THERE R BETTER AT IT....AND AMEENAH...I DO MINE WITH CLASS 2 GALFRIEND..

....YOU>? gurl...how long have i been gone?...god dang!- heheh kiddin.!--!

Honestly my niiko'...is terrible...its like my hips are attached to a huge stone..lol can't go side to side smoothly lol...!

SDn 1010 (somali_dance)....i'd be the 1st to sign.

Wun

Salaan...

No need to scale. Tii niiko taqaano hasoo gisho, tii kale foori ganjeelo.

Beydaaaaaankaaaa...soo hoobiyeee...imikoo isii...MIDIG kadhow...BIDIX kadhow sii sii malaboow...sanjab...sanjab :D:D:D

Or:

Bakara bakara...baabuurka ii jooji...meylaa ka dahooyaa....iyaaah....isii

Macsalaama.

nafta   

MMA dangg adaba macriif ku ah.Macalin ii noqo dee walaal!

BUT...personally i would rte moi as a 8 when it comes to niiko, am still improving perfecting it, for buranbur i would say a 7, for dhaanta i would say 9, cuz everyone says that i'm good in that(not bragging!..)

And oh i know belly dancing cuz i used to take these arab dancing classes and that one scores 10 out of 10!! I would like to see anyone compete with that... ;):D:D

ZOLA   

Opinionated....gal friend there is a lot u dont know about me ..right now we r not taking new students......since u special ...we will try to work something out for u luv...dont work worry about the price .... ;) ..

lol@captivating-s...u were gone for about 2 months now....may be u would like to sing up for classes...we can try to do something about u niiko..like maybe trying to unattach u hips from the huge stone u r talking about .....but u gonna have to go on a waiting list..and no discount for u hon ...since u sd something about my nikko skills... :D ..

by the way....did u not learn anything from the african dance class.. smile.gif .

Miss-Unique and MALAIKA School of Niiko.

A.A

Blessed   

Originally posted by MALAIKA:

ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10 ..I RATE MY NIIKO 9 ...I CANT RATE MYSLEF 10 ..COZ I KNOW A LOT OF U OUT THERE R BETTER AT IT....AND AMEENAH...I DO MINE WITH CLASS 2 GALFRIEND
;)

FLYING-STILL....DONT WORRY HON..ME AND MISS-UN CAN GIVE U NIIKO LESSONS....WE HAVE DISCOUNT PACKAGES..JUST FOR CLOSE FRIENDS..RITE MISS-U..
;)

A.A

lol. Girl, that soundz like a challlenge. :D

Ya'll might misunderstood moi. This how I rate my skills, sing-along 4 (important), Ability to do it with style - 4 - Class (most importnat factor - keeping foodad on and all) - 2 and actual ability to shake it :

000000000000wait for it .......a stagering 1 :D

11 out of 10 ;)

I didn't know brothers were supposed brag about shaking their booty... Nuune, something you want to tell us?