Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

How good is your Niiko?

Sup Nomads...

How good is your Niiko.

I want y'all to rate yourselves out of 10.

Mine would have to do...1 out of 10 because I cant do it & I think its pretty sick, :eek:

I once went to a wedding & you should have seen the niiko they were doing :eek: I was getting so sick of watching them dancing like that. I left the whole wedding...Ewwwwwwwwww

__/10 smile.gif

hmmm, i would say 7/10 for my niiko, but i personally prefer belly dancing, im better at that, aint no fifi abdo but i try my best- you can get really creative with it & i dont find it as repetitive as niiko but maybe thats cus i dont niiko that often.

Blessed   

I'd say 11 out of 10 cos i do it with class lol

I can't do Niiko in weddings, I cud never shake it in front of all those peepz... thats xaraam man. I love niiko, but would appreaciate it if sisters did it with some class and kept their foodads on. thank you very much ;)

Changed   

me 8 out of 10

niiko is the only somali dance beside danto that i can perform i learned both of them last year it the sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Hoodo..Yeah I think if they did it with class it would be so much better. Plus, there aint nothing artistic about it. I think belly dancing or Arabic style dancing is more interesting b'coz u can work with ur arms, hips and legs...as oppose to Soomali niikis which only concentrates on one part of the body. Also, Indian dance is pretty cool. I picked up on them thanks to friends. Anyway....I would rate my self.....aaaah I rather keep it a secret ;) Sisters if you're interested pm moi, I'll see if you can get into my class with a discount.

Xafsa   

My niiko ability is...0....

I can't seem to figure out how to just move my rear end with out moving my hips. If I dance my hips have to move....I tried taking some lessons from a friend of mine...but I still get a big fat zero!!

lol...Hoodo...Damn girl good to see you are the only one that does it with some class ;)

MIZZ-UNIQUE

niiko is the only somali dance beside danto that i can perform i learned both of them last year it the sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

lol...Danto...I hate that dance. icon_razz.gif I seriously cant stand that.

Haneefah   

Girls you don't even wanna know my rating cuz i'm so bad at this thing...ok I'll give myself 3/10 :( and I get that sad 3 just cuz my belly dancing is really good :D

I have to say though....when those girls do it til they sweat in mixed weddings, that's some guts!! :eek:

Tamina and hoodo...sign me into your classes wil ya...this girl needs some lessons badly...tamina, don't worry I'll pay the full price :D

MaLikah   

lol flying-still- i'm glad somebodies in the same boat as me- I can't move my derriere without moving my upper-body - buggers!

Changed   

lol......mizz lexuz ..lol.....u hate it cuz u dont know it icon_razz.gif ..... icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

what is up with belly dancing a bunch arabian eeh :D i cant move my calool at all :D

xafsa ama have to teach u how to move the fuuto with out moving the luuqo icon_razz.gif ahahhahahahahah icon_razz.gif

SeNsHuAl_sHaAdIa

Belly dancing are u serious anyone can do that....... I know the big trick to it......just shake ur legs and ur belly will shake.. Shake ur legs but dont pick them up. try it urselfs

but niko is not my think I would say 3/10........

WOW IS TIME FOR US TO TALK ABOUT NIKO, WELL GIRLS MINE IS OFF THE HOOK BUT I DON'T DO IT IN PUPLIC , I DANCE AT HOME NOW AND THEN AND OH BOY DO I SHAKE SOME BOOTY, TO THE GROUND BABY AND IF ANY OF US NEEDS LESSON IT'S 0.95c P/HR SO HOLLA AT ME WWW.SHAKEU'R BOOTY.COM :cool: :cool